What are some philosophical questions that you think are largely ignored by society?

What are some philosophical questions that you think are largely ignored by society?

Is ignorant bliss better than conscious agony?

How can someone be so fucking retarded that they think liberalism is good for America?

Is life an illusion?
How do we truly know anything?
What is the nature of reality life and existence?
Do opposites attract truly and things truly mean their opposites deep down?

How can someone be this retarded?

>Redneck philosopher reporting in

why is OP such a faggot

YOU WRITE YOUR OWN GODDAMN PAPER FAGET

Is ignorant agony better than conscious bliss?

Depends on how exactly ignorant the bliss is and if there's any hope of improving the agony for yourself.

Get lost, this isn't Sup Forums.

For any given act of wrongdoing, how do you determine what the just compensation and punishment for it are?

God is obviously a load of crap yet so many otherwise intelligent people believe that shit.

what is the meaning of life?

Why is Spiderman not appreciated more for ruining shitty threads?

Has anyone really been far as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

spidey has anger issues against newfags and forgets to shitpost

IVE DONE IT IVE FINALLY CREATED A SPIDERMAN THREAD

these are quality spideys to save.
all mine btw

Why has OP ,some fag from ask reddit, come to Sup Forums? I'm guessing no one answered his question on reddit so he seeks attention.

Happiness is a padlock with many keyholes.

The idea that ant's brains are so simple they are only capable of like 16 different thoughts, turn left, turn right, lay chem trail, mate, protect nest, eat food, etc etc. Does this mean they aren't truly conscious? If we are like ants, just much more complex, aren't we just wind up toys? What if we just have 100,000,000 different thoughts that we are capable of?
Wouldn't this mean that consciousness is the biggest illusion of all?

I think about this a lot.

so is your asshole, faget

this

Perhaps I was looking more for the random chaos of Sup Forumstards than actual answers

Are traps truly gay? Is there such a thing as a girl with a dick or a man with a vagina? Is there such a thing as a "feminine penis"?

what a shitty reaction pic

"And God told Adam and Eve that they were in sole legal ownership of everything they saw, and got to name all of it however they wanted": What kind of consequences might a story like that have on each generation it's told to? If eggheadded scientists say, "These practices are wrecking the planet", all the priesthood need say,is: "We're good! We have a special relationship with the big guy upstairs! All we gotta do is say the special words, and nothing we do on this earth matters!"

Global Warming is a really fucking good reason to examine our beliefs about our status in the world, and maybe just re-think them.

I suppose there is no single authority on this matter. It's like contemporary art; "it's valid 'cause I said so." Ultimately too subjective. Ask again later

Why do shit trash humans get to have kids, with no resistance or regulation.

diversionary tactics won't work here. check yourself. you're burning

not only surprised to see this thread on Sup Forums

more surprised it has replies

I'm surprised a neurosis inflicted douchebag like yourself hasn't figured that out yet

Vaild, will do. Here have a funny comic for your time

would you?

Thanks. Cross dressing must be philosophical, this is Sup Forums, you know.

i'd buy a carpet, yes

>carpet
>hard wood floor
full plebian

Confused , Meaning? Want?

Did you forget the class of oriental rugs?

who was phone

I agree with you. Like every "inferior" species has a level of consciousness, even a tree or a tiger or something. Which means that we just have very advanced conciousness, but we may very well be just a "carrot farm" to some higher conciousness.

>carrot farm theory
>carrots have consciousness
>a carrot farm has consciousness but just less than us
>we have more consciousness than what we percieve as a carrot farm
>but some higher consciousness sees us as a carrot farm
>carrot farm is not conscious enough to be able to perceive/be aware of us, and same goes for us regarding the higher consciousness.

it's gonna slide all over the place and then you can't do your sick tom cruise floor slides. 1/10 would complain again

Good point.

Catchup or ketchup?

just tryna help a Sup Forumsro

here have a funny meme that i still dont have a good name for

Soup and purée. Don't get left behind.

Knowledge is power. Knowledge sets man apart from the beasts and above them all. It is knowledge alone, not money nor force, which secures money and force for the knowledgeable man, while the dull-witted lose whatever they've come by through luck or conniving.
-Kurt Saxon

I've wondered this many times myself.

I think he was talking about ignored thoughts, not common knowledge.

what is toast

I'm going to have to disagree with your apparent judgement of contemporary (and am assuming you mean Modern) art.

If you studied art history at all, you would know that Modern Art is actually quite complex, theoretical, and is built upon each previous extension to a specific theory. During the Renaissance period, only the Church and Royalty could appreciate fine art. Now, it is restricted to only those who have the capacity to understand it. While the education system would tell you otherwise, art is not for everybody.

...you do understand that commebt was in refrence to a post about feminine peni right?

If I jerk off alone in the forest, will the earth get pregnant?

/music plays

>mfw this might be how other alien species end up communicating but we don't have a high enough level of consciousness

how does meme

>this retard in charge of understanding what liberalism is

You do know Liberalism is CAPITALISM you massive failure of a human being

what does it feel like to get trips?

I just think it's interesting if one guy kills 50 people it's world news but if 50 people kill themselves nobody talks about it.

Not a question just kind of unfortunate.

not too shabby

i got 4 sets this morning. none were checked. feelsbadman

All opinions are garbage and almost nobody realizes this. Also why are most humans allowed to exist?

feels like this

oh boy would i!!!

logs double checked!

its only a matter of time before abortion rates surpass the birth rate

Philosophy of language, specifically descriptive and meaning theory

Who are they? Why do they want this information suppressed?

never a good idea to keep your logs surpressed, no sir

>Implying Liberalism is exactly the same as Capitalism
Liberalism is social freedom while Capitalism is economic freedom

>Implying Capitalism is best
I can imagine a number of systems that would be better than the capitalism of the US.

Obviously not dumbass

Motherfucker every starts windering that shit from age 14 onward.

Take your psuedoscientific argument and go fuck yourself

What about the ability to have original thought?

So if that's the case if we were to lift ourselves up could we eventually see differences in our own consciousnesses? Imagine if for the next 200 years every decade we sterilized the bottom 10% of our species based on IQ, would we push the bell curve enough to see large differences in our intelligence?

Is he though?

Get it right capitolism is economic slavery that ends with nothing more than haves and havenots

Does a log need any condiments? Or is it best eaten as is?

i like mine plain

Why do Niggers nig?

>Philosophy of language, specifically descriptive and meaning theory
bud there's an entire discipline on etymology.

If society is worth saving, let alone other species.

Don't worry, you have all summer.

Do you own yourself and the product of your goods and services in a capitalist system? Yes so it isn't slavery.
Do you own yourself and the product of your goods and services under any system but capitalism? No, you are held in constant bondage with your wages being confiscated in order for your master to take care of you, ie slavery.