If you want your steak past medium rare, just order a hamburger

If you want your steak past medium rare, just order a hamburger

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuru_(disease)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Anyone who doesn't order medium is wrong.

>not eating the superior long pork

inb4 two hours of

>B-but my opinion is better

Gay, hamburgers aren't nearly as succulent as steaks.

completely correct

why would anyone disagree anyway?

Hamburgers are just gay bread-steaks.

No, anyone who doesn't order rare is wrong.

Well, you're wrong!

Niggers who like the taste or iron and blood. Just order fucking liver!

do you even know what a hamburger is you fucking retard

this is one of those moments i wish i could "like" a Sup Forums post

Comparing ground beef to the superior steak is fucking blasphemy

Anyone who doesn't order is wrong

Enjoy your bacteria filled blood buckets. Beef needs to hit 160 degrees before its safe to eat.

This

Its a shame we don't live in an age where meat is pre treated and irradiated before we get it. Wait...we do...? Then why is this doofus worried?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuru_(disease)
Enjoy

Implying blood is coming out the steak.

Enjoy your hoof and mouth disease cuck.

Yep. Don't eat the brain.

I've really tried to order steaks rare and medium rare, but.....

damn.
i just prefer mine medium.
gimme a prime, porterhouse, boneless new york, sirloin, and filet, with pepper and shallot butter, and I am good.

good steakhouses will cook my medium to 'nearly medium rare', but i just dont like my steaks red in the middle.

but fuck you for ordering a $30 steak well done, I agree

not
>implying
your Implying
of course a newfag likes it rare. medium-well or gtfo

fuck off, steak well done with ketchup is the only way to eat it

>fucking you for enjoying food the way you want to
>everyone should be unhappy because I am

I get it blue because I like the chew

it's not blood you fucking moron. it's a protein called myoglobin

Hi Donald! Fuck You!

All that blood in a rare steak? Fucking gross. Medium well is perfect.

1 molecule away from hemoglobin

Nothing beats a juicy well done steak. If you dont know how to pull that off stay the fuck away from meat.

who the shit is donald? do you guys trade blowies? kik?

medium is more perfecter

>juicy well done steak
oxymoron

your fearless leader, comrade

Not cooked to a high enough, beef needs to hit 160 to be safe.medium barely hits 150

Just proves you don't know what the fuck you're doing. Go back to baking bitch.

The guy afraid of a baby virus is calling anyone else a cuck.....wow. You do know vegans can get it too right? And that undercooked meat isn't even the most likely vector? And that meat is heavily pre treated now? Like to the point that medium rare pork would be prettt safe, all be it gross.

if i were smarter i would show you a thing or two, faget

Enjoy the post dinner shits. Might as well toss the steak straight into the shitter.

deal with it faggit. I like my steak cooked.

Citation needed.
Just order the damn chicken you poof.

>he doesn't enjoy the bitter Caramelization that brings out the savory tastes in meat.

Why even cook your meat then OP?

OK, enjoy your steaks however you want then faggots.

but I fucking hate fish, unless it is battered and deep fried. amirite faggots?

What is wrong with your GI tract? I have never gotten the shits from a rare steak. Not once. Maybe you just suck.

Well done are the best

You need to try some Grilled Mahi Mahi. It'll change your perspective.

There's no blood in a steak you retarded fucking faggot.

Steak everytime. 160. Sous vide.

Steak needs to be medium well to cook out all the blood.

Not searing your Steak for just a minute on each side. Get on my blue steak level.

tried it in hawaii.
yes i know the saying:
so nice, they named it twice.

was still fishy.

shrimp tempura is okay, nicely battered and deep fried

Kek. Whatever dude

Fuck you sucking ass bitch maybe you could realize that no one gives a fucking f FUUUUUUXK what you think so fuck you fuck off mitha fuck fuck die

Enjoy your strip of leather. If you're just gonna ruin it why bother buying a steak?

I think you mean atom, fucking moron... One atom makes a huge fucking difference. H20 is one atom away from hydrogen peroxide, I could go on but clearly i'd be wasting my time

Sous vide leather? Nope its juicy as fuck, just needs a little A1. Works best on ribeyes.

It's just iron enriched juice.

> no one gives a fuck what you say, so i am gonna enthusiastically respond to you !!!!

Like I said, you've ruined it. I know there is no accounting for taste, but yours is wrong.

Luck my ass you fucking cunt ass bittttchhhh

>just needs a little A1

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Salmon, motherfucker. Do you eat it?

Dude, its blood.

>this

Or a pan seared ahi steak with wasabi-miso glaze

Or just home-smoked salmon. That shit changes your life.

Sad when you've ever tried something and rip people apart for it. We get it. You dont know what your doing.

I agree OP

Citation needed

A1 is great in bloody marys

Dude, no it's fucking not. Use the internet before you make yourself look like a retard. You have no excuse.

Citation needed? Go back to redit summerfag.

do you know what sous vide cooking is? How would that turn steak into leather?

aww hell yes

Blood gets drained in the butchering. It's just juice. Beef just has a lot of iron, hence the red.

And water is just an atom away from hydrogen peroxide. Nuthin beats a cool glass of h2o2 on a hot summer afternoon

Blood is in living things.its blood.

Shut up, Wendy's chef.

Chef-fag here. You, sir, are a complete fucking retard.

Fucking wendys chef.

You're right, I have tried well done sous vide. It was inferior garbage. All you're doing is ruining steaks. Go learn to cook a steak properly. While you're at it, take a damned English class.

Awww poor fuck. Mad at how other people eat. Fuck off.

Then by your logic, the clear (and delicious) juices that run from a perfectly roasted chicken or turkey are blood too?

fishfag get out

If beef was some kind of rare commodity I could see people getting upset about other people ruining it. There is SO MUCH BEEF in the world, though, that it really doesn't fucking matter what anyone else does. How does someone ordering a well-done piece of leather affect your meal in the slightest? I like my steak sliced paper thin so I can wipe my ass with it - got a problem with that Mr. Medium Rare? There's SO MUCH MORE BEEF in the world that liberals actually complain about cow farts causing global warming. Order your steak however you want, enjoy it, tip your waiter and STFU.

I am well aware of what sous vide cooking is. Well done sous vide isn't as leathery as well done other ways, but it is still inferior to rare/medium rare made literally any other way.

It's a protein that carries oxygen to the muscles
You know, it's easier to be educated than it is to be a fucking idiot when you have nearly the collective knowledge of the human race at your fingertips
nypost(.)com/2017/05/18/that-red-juice-oozing-out-of-your-steak-isnt-blood/

Everyone stopped reading your posts.

Yeah, CBA really prepped me for my lucrative gig at wendy's you fucking moron.

By the way, google myoglobin you dumbshit

Depends on the cut and quality of it. If it's sirloin I don't give a fuck. But I just don't trust a "man" who orders a nice dry aged steak well done *cough* Trump.

I tried steak your way, it sucked. You must be upset because your bullshit method is vastly inferior to an open flame. Thats right, the oldest method of preparation makes a better steak than you ever could. Take it all in. The Neanderthals had better taste than you.

That's perfectly reasonable. But our obsession with beef is fucking up our planet just as much as our obsession with driving everywhere. It also takes up a fuck-ton of water.

So don't act like it's not a privilege to have. When the pop. reaches 9 billion in 20 years, prices for meat will be expensive as fuck.

I not a fucking animal, I don't want to see raw red fucking meat! Well done, bitches!

Like this?

I dont like eating blood you fucking twilight faggot

I'm not the sous vide guy, I'm just saying fuck you for being a preachy mother . eat the God damn steak however you want you fucking walnut.

It's not blood. Jesus I had no idea so many retards had access to the internet, and still remain retarded

I'm old enough to remember people saying that 20 years ago.

Oh fuck off. You read something 3 weeks ago and now you're a fucking genious. Fuck I can't wait until you bitches go back to school.