/nfl/ general - I'M A MAN, I'M 40 edition

ATL: Falcons 'concerned' about Alex Mack's injury
AZ: Cardinals may keep Humphries at left tackle
KC: Eric Berry: I'll sit the season out if tagged
WAS: 49ers reportedly remain high on Kirk Cousins
BUF: Bills hope to keep Tyrod with cheaper deal?
DAL: Report: Bills have significant Romo interest
HOU: Savage will get 'every opportunity' to start
CHI: Report: Bears are 'moving on' from Jay Cutler
NE: Report: Bears will make strong Garoppolo bid
NE: Kraft: Bill Belichick will return for 2017
CAR: Rivera: We'll probably have to tag DT Short
NE: OWL
ATL: OWL

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0jlHz0wF0Ig
nfl.com/videos/nfl-videos/0ap3000000782397/8-year-old-recaps-all-50-Super-Bowls
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ATL:What is he impact if Mack doesn't play on Sunday or is truly limited?

Jeffrey for jimmy let's sign the papers.

Quality content.

Centers are pretty important desu.

Man I want to punch is face so good

is Romo really gonna leave guys? I don't think im ready for this

;_;

When he's right, he's right.

>leave
That implies it's his choice.

ok...sorry faggot

depart*

Yes, he'll be shipped off for parts. Good talk.

>being this big of an autist on a Bavarian cake baking forum

You can't just say words, dude. Romo is out, he's more valuable dead than alive. Deal with it.

You'd do the same thing if this were Madden.

>You'd do the same thing if this were Madden.

Yeah, but I can get a super bowl with the Browns 2008 roster on Madden.

No you can't, but to try you'd trade away your least good QB

madden is ez, you can have a perfect season every year on any difficulty with any team

shut your bitch ass up

>be me
>born in bawston, mass
> ya average pat fan
>wake up
>do meth
>look at tom brady posta
>jerk myself off wicked hard to tom brady
>finish
>"goodell aint goht nuthin on ya teflon tahmmy" i say to him
>put on khakis
> grab cah keyz
>dont head to work
>no jahb
>live with mah
>go get more meth

Not much

Is this a troll? Alex Mack is one of the best centers in the league and protects a star quarterback for a team that relies almost exclusively on its insanely OP'ed offense. He is arguably the best player on offense for the Falcons after Jones and Ryan. If he doesn't play or is severely limited the Falcons will not score more than 20 points. Cap it.

I aint cappin shit faggot. I dont give a flying fuck if a plane crashes in to the stadium and kills everyone. Now calm your bitch ass down

Here lies Derek Carr- played after his uncle (Lon Boyett), to carry on his spirit.

youtube.com/watch?v=0jlHz0wF0Ig

Now do one for Atlanta

>be me
>average falcon fan
>black
>dont really know any niggas from tha team
>just like that tha jerseys are red ya feel me blood
>Superbowl Sunday
>get shot in a drug deal before the game starts
>dindunuffin.jpg
>die

>eli manning picking the falcons to win

what does it mean

How could anyone hate Tom Brady? Like seriously, what the fuck?

Take football team allegiance away for a second. Brady is probably the most disciplined and inspirational player in all of professional sports. How can you hate the man's dedication to his job or his 'humble' beginnings?

Dude's life is literally a movie script about an underdog becoming the GOAT.

Cause cheaters dont get movies

He gave Matt the secret.

He transferred his autism powers to Eli

ELI IS ABOUT TO FUCK SKIP UP

We are fucked with an iron poker if he doesnt play

future user here

37-31 Falcons
Matt Ryan: 26-37 302 yards 2 TDs 1 sack
Falcons rushing: 20 carries 92 yards 2 TDs

Tom Brady: 24-40 275 yards 2 TDs 1 INT 3 sacks
Patriots rushing: 21 carries 80 yards 2 TDs 1 fumble

MVP
Julio Jones: 9 receptions 140 yards 2 TDs

>tfw hate the Patriots but sort of want to see them win to trigger Trump haters

wot do?

>Cyrus Jones inactive

Thank you based Bill. I don't know how this guy got so many chances.

Is this for the superbowl?

There is no chance in hell Julio wins MVP over Ryan with those stats

Julio will make like 4 really acrobatic catches including a couple he some how turns into yards after the catch

julio will drop 4 easy catches in the 4th quarter and the patriots win so we can talk about how rigged the nfl is all offseason

Nah, if that happens everyone will just talk about how the Falcons choked in the big moment.

Nah cause the pats did that exact same thing twice against the giants

Jesus fucking Christ, if we give up a 1st rounder for Jimbob Waterpolo I'm gonna be real fuckin mad. I'd soon rather stick with Hoyer the Destroyer.

kill yourself

In the lingering moments before you die your body releases DMT. The same drug that makes you dream. The same drug found in every living animal. It's not an evolutionary trick to make you survive. Your body is choosing to release this drug now because it believes your fate is too grim for you to comprehend. So you dream. You dream that everything will be fine. You dream that nothing happened at all. It's in this moment that your body sits across from you. It tells you 'looks like we're not gonna make it this time.' You sit around a fire and recollect the past before soon parting ways back to the atomic ether. Your body does this because it loves you. You have never met anyone like your body. Your body has been with you everyday, good and bad. It's even kept a journal of your life carved in scars. Your eyelashes always wiped the tears from your eyes.

None, Mack's been out since his team lost in the wild card.

>mfw watch the Bears, Browns, and 49ers get into a bidding war over Jimmy G and end up giving more than just a first round pick.

Anybody else seriously thinking Pats in a blowout? How much money should I put down on it?

My hope is that the Browns end up giving up a retarded amount for him and then he ends up being the next Hasselbeck or Hoyer.

We do heroin laced with fentanyl more than meth you fuckin townie.

true bawstoner detected

Joe Rogan pls go

Ayy! Who tha fuck you think ya tahlkin to eh?!

Yup, one of my roommates is an EMT and they get calls for massive overdoses on fentanyl every day. Thank god for narcan.

>Be bo'n in the ATL
>ya realist falcon fan
>wake n bake
>get faded AF
>look at ying yang twins posta
>jerk off to the time I grabbed a fat girl ass
>nut
>bitch ass niggaz hatin cuz they salty
>put on stunnaz n grill
>steal a whip
>don't head to work
>no job
>live wit my side bitch
>get mo dank

Falcons will win Super Bowl LI.

KEK.

t. Daniel Smith

t. Brandon Moses Thornhill

Weirdly enough just watched intervention last night and this dude looked pretty close to gronkowsky and was a heroin addict near the that shit hole part of the country. First 30 seconds of the episode hes wearing a pats t shirt and i was like yea that seems about right

t. Jim Bob Cooter

The way to stop any qb is to pressure him up the middle. If ATL go from a great center to a backup who got his roster spot based on his small salary cap hit, the Patriots will rape the interior of ATL's Oline.

If Mack doesn't play, put you mortgage payment on the Pats. However, Mack will play...its the Super Bowl.

t. Matt Millen

I'm sure he was from Dorchester, Holyoke or Lawrence.

Reminder that a "bad year" for the Patriots is a 10-6 season.

Oh yeah, I'm sure he'll play. I'm more so worried about how effective he'll be with the injury. Is a brace, painkillers, and some cortisone enough to make him like he was? Or will he be like Bell and be more of a hindrance than a help.

t. Harbaughlin

t. Kwame

Brady would be the bad guy in any movie.

My childhood dog died yesterday, can I get some (You)s...

Well, yeah, obviously.
He's a White male.

t. Big Guy

And a great year is not getting caught cheating

(You)'re gonna be ok

Minimal. Won't stop them from scoring 30+

>Whoever is reading this post right now. I want you to know, I care about you. You're beautiful. It's worth it, don't worry about anything. I love you. Life will only get better from here.

>How could anyone hate Tom Brady?

>Handsome
>Rich
>"Beautiful" wife
>Actually applied himself
>Cheater
>Sociopath

>all pro center missing has a minimal impact on an all offense team.

>best player on the offensive line, also their leader
>one of the biggest reasons for the offense being so much better than last year
>key contributor in the running game and the passing game
>"Minimal"

why are euros so, so fucking retarded? mack being out would be fucking catastrophic for the falcons

Woah

nfl.com/videos/nfl-videos/0ap3000000782397/8-year-old-recaps-all-50-Super-Bowls

Was it autism?

You're right. What's going to stop them from scoring 30+ is the Pats defense.

If It was Madden, I'd put Tim tebow as my lead QB, Focus on getting an all star FB for 3rd and 4 and shorter, Work on my O-line, boost the confidence of my players and barely pass, Because who needs passing when you got a Elite Running team?

lately Madden began "kingmaking" though, as in, Making "incredible plays" after incredible plays when you have too much lead, tipped passes turning into INTs, WR getting injured, ect.

>24/40
>Brady
what does that even mean?

Nah, the browns are getting Kapernick

you know it's true.

I've just put my student loan on a Pats blowout
Match me!

Kaep to browns would have the best meme fuel for the whole season, really, you can't top that shit.

Go Hawks.

That would be glorious. The Browns have to be the biggest meme organization at this point.

Why is the narrative becoming that this super bowl is anything like 48? The Pats defense isn't even the best in the league.

It seems like everyone is picking the Falcons because of their offense.

Except it is

they do have the best scoring defense in the league actually.

I'd bet it's going to be the shootout that was expected between ATL and GB and I'm ok with that

The Pats and Falcons have comparable offenses. However, New England has a top 5 (possibly top 3) defense while Atlanta's defense is just middle-of-the-road.

Yes, but pure points scored is an incredibly coarse metric that doesn't tell the story. Other defenses often deal with offenses turning the ball over and giving the opposition good field position for instance.

The whole league must be garbage then, because it took a middle of the road defense to stop Rodgers, which literally nobody else could do for months.

>The Pats and Falcons have comparable offenses.

ok, but what you said was wrong. they are the top defense in the league by the most commonly used metric.

you can specify your opinion, but that doesn't change the fact that you were wrong.