Sheldon Adelson

>Sheldon Adelson
>Goldman Sacks
>Koch brothers

Yup Trump is 100% working for we the people right guys?

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/magazine/story/2016/03/donald-trump-israel-2016-netanyahu-213748
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What did you expect? He loves us, and you should to.

We gotta stay on Donald's case. we knew it from the start

It all goes to the wall. Its an investment. Bricks of pure adamantium.

>Sheldon Adelson
He has no where else to turn, he bent the knee after a long fight

>Goldman Sacks

Kek they're on team Shillary

inb4 Trump hiring a pencil pusher=Goldman Sachs support

>Koch brothers

They haven't said who they're supporting

Yeah, I'm not happy about that but if you read the article he hasn't received from Koch Brothers or Goldman Sachs just Adelson. Considering he's a Vegas guy I'm sure him & Trump go way back

With jews you must play their games but not let be played.

Adelson has no where else to turn

Rubio was his pick and Trump knocked him out.

>They haven't said who they're supporting

Actually they've said they're not supporting Trump (for now). I imagine they're using it as leverage for his trade stance. Don't budge Trump. Use your own money and start asking for donations. He could probably make 500 mill to a job of a billion.

I love how the top 3 sources are all leftist propaganda news sources. Surely the guys that have been lying this whole entire time aren't biased in this piece right?

one of the koch bros is already behind shillary

look who pays who

Not sure why aren't on board with our greatest allies yet. It really shouldn't take them this long to figure it what's going on.

>putting the candidates in order of most to least funded...
>...except for Trump, who got less than Bernie

Yeah and I imagine it was mostly for Israel crap which there is no sugar-coating. I don't like it. But as long as he steers clear from neocon foreign policy people he should be alright

He wasn't propped up by them. They just joined the bandwagon when they realized that Trump is unstoppable. They want to ensure they get a piece of the pie too. Did you honestly think he would spend a significant part of his own fortune in the super expensive main campaign? Come on now...

>one of the koch bros is already behind shillary

No he isn't. They will never support a Democrat. Trump is their man because of the big tax cuts he will give them.

Holy shit that's bad. She's even worse than I imagined.

Koch bros will probably go to Shillary

But Adelson has nowhere to turn he can't support the Dem nominee after Obama became hated in Israel.

Adelson has no choice

He won't be able to show his face around his Likkud (far right Israelis) buddies again if he donates to Obama's Secretary of State.

Ameriprise = scam, clintons fit right in
$oro$ = vampire, flies the philanthropist banner but goes into 3rd world countries and stirs up shit to profit.
Bought and paid whore, plain and simple. She sucked a lot of IOU cocks for that money, we'll pay for it as the american people if she wins.

At least Trump doesn't have a lot of favors to pay back if he wins, Hillary is all bought and paid for though. You gotta be one dumb mo fo to vote Hillary.

Kochs make money off capital gains not income tax

Trump has all the leverage he doesn't have to do shit for Adelson or Israel, but still gets they're money because Likkud is scared of Hillary becoming Obama 2.0 and of BDS.

Trump gets to do whatever he wants now (which means being neutral on Palestine/Israel) and they have to put up with it

>Trump has all the leverage he doesn't have to do shit for Adelson or Israel,

If you think he's not gonna do anything for Israel you need to put down the crack pipe.

fuck this election
fuck the jews
fuck the rich
it's retarded to say anything other than trump is in it to give tax cuts to his friends and himself at this point

That's money for the party. And even if Trump and Hillary are both bought, which he isn't, he's still miles better than Hillary. This is just latest kike scheme to try and stump him

We are all Donalds friends

>which he isn't,

How is that 100 million dollars from Sheldon doing Drumpf?

>If you think he's not gonna do anything for Israel

He'll leave them alone

Otherwise, no nothing's happening, Adelson and Israel have no leverage on Trump at all which is why they fought so hard to stop him in the primaries.

Adelson would have picked anyone else before Trump

Trump single handed destroyed the neocons and any hope of Israel getting out Assad under some new neocon president.

>Otherwise, no nothing's happening, Adelson and Israel have no leverage on Trump at all which is why they fought so hard to stop him in the primaries.

Trump got 2 billion dollars in free media from the Zionist controlled media.

>Trump single handed destroyed the neocons

Trump is a neo-con. I've already debunked Trump not being a neo-con before.

This is partly because he's really good at the media game though.

But seriously, the Republican party and it's voters love Israel. If you think Trump will be worse for Israel than Hillary you've lost your mind. In fact most Israelis support Trump also and many groups there have endorsed him politico.com/magazine/story/2016/03/donald-trump-israel-2016-netanyahu-213748

>But seriously, the Republican party and it's voters love Israel.

And so does Sup Forums now!!!111!

Based fellow mexicunt.

#checked

#BuildWall