Alright Sup Forumsros, My best friend (Girl) and I have been in a prank war for a minute...

Alright Sup Forumsros, My best friend (Girl) and I have been in a prank war for a minute. I know you faggots think of some crazy shit so give me your best pranks. Thanks in advance fags

rape her

this

This

Post her information here.

stick a banana in your pooper and crawl after her, thats a funny prank haha

tell her you are a friendzoned loser and you will kill yourself soon, oh wait...

Need more info on what you've done and what is out of bounds, at least between you two.

Do you have easy access to her bedroom? Could you rub your bare ass cheeks all over her pillowcase?

"Hey baby, whats the difference between a joke and 3 dicks at once?"

"YOU CAN'T TAKE A JOKE"

Stick nicotine patches on her in her sleep

Buy one of those little fake plastic bugs. Go into her room and put em on her pillowcase or something. When she comes home, kill her and eat her flesh.

Set up what i like to call the shame apparatus. Take the squishy end of a perfume bottle (similar to picture) and attach it to a tube if it is not already or you need a better tube. Attach suction cup to tube. Fill the squishy part with any liquid of your choice, i prefer brown, yellow, or red. Put the squishy part between the seat of the toilet and the actual toilet. Its extremely important that you have it rest on the squishy part, lest it spray off. Point the other tube end at where your friend's legs or crotch would be and secure it with suction cup. When she has to go to the bathroom, she'll sit, get sprayed. Bonus if you use a long tube and secure it to the wall and ceiling so she gets sprayed from above.

Fuck, forgot picture.

Get a ski mask and stalk her late at night. Grab her and take her to a warehouse or someshit and rape her. Tell her that if she tells anyone that she'll kill her friends, when she finally breaks and tells you(make sure you fuck her again first) get a bunch of fake blood and fake your death inside her apartment. Should be wicked man!

cum in her toothpaste. or face-cream. or both. then LOL together

put a whoopee cushion on her chair before she sits down. then say "ew you farted, you disgusting piece of shit"

invite her over. Get her blackout drunk til she passes out. Strip her down and put her in your bed. Go over to her place and put some fake pregnancy tests in her room. Strip down and lie next to her. Next morning, tell her you both got drunk and fucked hard. No condom. She freaks, couple weeks later takes test, think she's pregnant. She freaks out and say "I promise to take care of the baby. If there was one."

Prank your future self by doing nothing with your life.
>im doing it now and its working great

Mohamed, we don't need your advice.

On what planet would you get naked with a woman in bed and not have sex with her. For what purpose.

post her number to craigslist with the caption "maid service ;)" and watch as she gets solicited by random people

No reproduction. That way he knows that he didn't get her pregnant and won't have to deal with her spawn.