>she will never cut my throat with a box-cutter

why even live ?

pretty much this
such sweet release

nazi punks f**k off, am i right?
good nite white pride! :P

nazis were the good guys xxddd

justice for hitler xdd

what's funny is that people think neo nazis are a legitimate thing to worry about anymore

you could probably fit all the legitimate neo nazis in the world in a large room with room to spare

>you will never be Mister Imogen Gay Poots
>you will never say "Mister Poots, I love your daughter."
>you will never fuck the Poots out of her
>you will never call her Pootie
>you will never put your arm around her waist and refer to your children as "All our little Pootses"
>you will never nickname various parts of her body Pootsie, Pootser, or Pootspoots
>you will never pant the name "Imogen Gay Poots, oh Imogen Gay Poots" in her ear as you make love to her
>you will never slip the ring on her finger and say "I guess you're Imogen Straight Poots now"

nothing wrong with nationalism
99% of everyone going "muh nazi's" is an outright fucking communist
they follow jewish ideologies who believe whites must "atone" aka be wiped out, anyone who disagrees is a nazi

Could you stop? I can't take this shit m8...

>on the left, Nazi depiction of the "subhuman"
>on the right, a modern Nazi

It never ceases to amaze me how the self-appointed champions of the White Race are always such pathetic specimens of it

Another derailed thread thanks to the Sup Forumsautism

sage
hidden

id like to see her in a remake of behind the green door

I'd like to see her naked behind the door of my room desu

why do liberals haev such shitty "arguments"
can you not think for yourself? all you do is repeat tired trash rhetoric

>we're never going to be able to discuss this movie because of Sup Forums
A cancer, just like extreme leftism.

any ideology is fucking cancer

TFW Sup Forums is an ideology

go to reddit if you want to discuss your shitty propaganda flick

Maybe if you narrow it down to, "Literally wants to see the rise of the Nazi party in Germany, with an accompanying holocause," but even then I bet you'd get a small stadium.

If you expand it to just white nationalists with SS bolts you get a lot more though.

>film about neo nazis
>because of Sup Forums

HURRRRRRRRR DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

>they follow jewish ideologies who believe whites must "atone" aka be wiped out

There's that Nazi shit.

No one is preventing white women and white men from having white babies. It's just that white women don't want to fuck white men.

>can you not think for yourself?
>believes in an ideology that literally promotes the idea of destroying the individual for the betterment of the state

>There's that Nazi shit.

no its literally the stated open policies of every left wing group in the west

Where's the forced sterilization of white people? Where's the mass incarceration of white people? Where's the mass killing of white people?

This is what wiping out a race looks like you plumb dumb motherfucker.

OP here
well this thread turned into shit rather than having a thread about the movie we have a thread about MUH RACE

>propaganda
That's very cute.
Did you learn a new word today, sweetheart?

Kek, this is what always happens.

I can help stay the race alive by making small Pootses, if that's of any comfort.

What was the movie?

the other girl was hotter, i'm not even joking

Green Room

Of course it is, dummy!! She is getting closer to have this one !!

>implying you made this thread to discuss the movie
you just wanted to talk about poots

you caught me

Dude, beware of white people, they're so dangerous and crazy man !

Screenshoted and saved.

Thank u for that

Shit overrated movie desu.

nice strawman

really though, there's nothing wrong with people wanting their own place in the world, you can misconstrue that into 'OMG LITERALLY HITLER NAZI!!!!' all you want, it doesn't matter because intelligent people see through the retarded farce

Can we get the thread back to its original purpose then?

How do you think one should go about fucking Poots? Moving to London seems like a logical first step, but what then?

you should probably stop reading BuzzFeed and Vice News articles

The easiest way is to probably win a few hundred million in a lottery, go to vegas and double it a few times, then buy a studio and offer to cast her in an Academy Awards-bait movie if she fucks you.

You couldn't fit the population of white nationalists in prison inside a small room, how the fuck would you fit all white nationalists with SS bolts in one?

Sounds a bit unrealistic famalam

Fucking Poots is already unrealistic. That's probably as realistic as the scenario gets.

Why though? She's just some brit grill with semi-rich parents. Winning a lottery is far more unrealistic than fucking her.

Is that a Soviet boot kicking him back in?

No the Sup Forumsack but fuck the global rules are shit now. No racism, no off-topic, no macros, flames, trolls, what the fuck is this?

The redditization of Sup Forums