How did spiderposting fall so flat after a couple of months, yet baneposting has managed to last for 5 years?

How did spiderposting fall so flat after a couple of months, yet baneposting has managed to last for 5 years?

It's a big meme

Because it didn't have autists and bots spamming it 24/7

it's legitimately been around longer than bane posting just less memed which is good because bane has been picked up by normies on Facebook
How new?

DC memes are built to last.

Bane posting.
ABSOLUTE MADMAN Leto Joker.
Invincible son.

Marvel memes are a flash in the pan. The only one that has ever stuck is Chris Evans laughing.

uuuuuuu

For you.

are we talking about the same spiderposting? i dont mean the posting pictures of the old spiderman cartoon with captions, i mean "how did raimi get away with this". As far as i know, thats only been a thing since this summer. Maybe spiderposting wasnt an appropriate name for me to call it

i miss jackposting

you say that like that's a badge of honor for DC, when really it just shows that Marvel movies aren't that much fun to ridicule because they don't take themselves seriously to begin with. DC is mocked relentlessly because of the pseudorealistic grimdark aura with which they try to present the goofiest comic book concepts and characters, which just ends up being more laughable, not less

that's why DC memes rule supreme. i'm a big guy, for you.

i miss javertposting

Baneposting wasn't always welcome on Sup Forums

This tbqh

>Half a decade has passed since TDKR
Fuck.

baneposting is the epitome of western culture

Not all fads become traditions.

We genuinely looked forward to Rises. It was such a disapointment, that people started to mock it. The For You dialogue is genuinely pretty weird and awkward.

It was fully organic.

Spider-posting is completely artificial. It is just making up something silly.

that's a big timespan

No, you're just a Marvelfag.

Good times, the spam in Australian night hours was mint

almost everyone is what you call a "marvelfag" because marvel movies are enjoyable, DC movies are depressing and unintentionally funny

>yet baneposting has managed to last for 5 years?

>it aint me starts playing

IT AIN'T SMEE
IT AIN'T SMEE
I AIN'T NO PAVELEER'S SON

same date