My gf won't let me assfuck but it looks like her butthole is loose and I've been with her 4 years!!! BY LOOKS...

my gf won't let me assfuck but it looks like her butthole is loose and I've been with her 4 years!!! BY LOOKS... is she getting assfuced by guys behind mt back?

You're an idiot and shouldn't even be allowed to have a GF.

That's definitely not a loose ass, you idiot.

HEY DUMBASS
ITS SIMPLE GENETICS

yes she's cheating on you with black guys and you should destroy your relationship based on this assumption of what you think a loose asshole looks like

>have gf naked in front of you
>immediately come to Sup Forums to ask if she's cheating

I know 3 bfs before that butt fucked her. I'm her 4 yr bf

You should leave if she doesn't give up the ass. Life is too short to limit the holes available to you.

Confront her about her reasons. If she doesn't even want to try and can't give you a legitimate explanation as to why not, she's probably doing dp with a few niggs without you knowing.

ty bro im so jealous of the guys who have buttfucked my gf while she's drunk n on bars.she doesn't do both anymore

Fuck her. She'll do it with other people but not you? She's a cunt. And I hope she rots in hell alone.

Leave. Now.

She may secretly harbor regret about it and doesn't want to picture you doing what they did. Still, that's a shitty reason to flat out say no.

itt: faggots arguing about how tight some cuck's gf's asshole is.

op you're just going to have to take the ass if you want it

Looks like a blown out asshole to me.

Honestly user what your gf needs is more fiber in her diet. That asshole looks like a fucked up balloon knot because she's dropping fucked up shits. Clean up her diet and maybe her bunghole will get back to shape.

She just wants to keep her black guys and you separate. Be thankful she isn't sharing her other holes.

topkek

>Op

She's definitely sharing all the holes. I recognize that butthole. It's been around my dick several times.

Darren is that you bro? Your girlfriend loved my cock.

If your name isn't Darren carry on she's totally not taking my dick in her shit hole.