So there was a story on the news here in Ontario about a kid from New York who lost his car in Toronto and some young...

So there was a story on the news here in Ontario about a kid from New York who lost his car in Toronto and some young couple found it for him.

Did this make the news in New York?

It made the news in fucking Oklahoma....

No.

He lost his car because he is a fucking retard its the only logical explanation

he should have GPS marked it on his phone imo, but Toronto is kind of confusing because theres a lot of constuction going on now

I mean, it was a nice happy ending story on the news for once.

Nope

We've got bigger things on our mind..

Honestly who gives a shit

tl;dr: kid drives from Syracuse to Toronto for a Metalica concert. Parks his car in the financial district and cabs to the venue for some reason.
Forgets where he parked his car, takes a grey hound bus back to Syracuse. Parents put an ad on Craigs list "lost car" with a description of the vehicle and of where the kid parked it for $100 reward.
The young couple searched parking garages in the area for several hours before finding it. Collected $100 reward, kid took a bus back to Toronto and got his car and drove home.

As an Ontarian I find this thread intriguing.

mainstream news is garbage

lmao what a faggot

that's what he gets for going all the way up to canada to see an overhyped band

probably only went because all of these swaggies wearing metallica shirts, fucking poser

tbh nothing interesting happens in Ontario

from where bud? Oakville cuck here, moving to Ottawa for school soon

Waterloo my man. What you studying all the way out there for?

why would this even be on the news? people can die in horrible accidents or assaults or get raped and it doesn't make the local news.

going to university of ottawa for law school bud. Did my undergrad at Queens

because it's a feel good story of nice people doing nice things?

Where you from? Canada isn't that far from New York. Less than an hour from where I live. I've gone to Toronto for basketball games. It's an alright city, better than buffalo. Seems more expensive but their dollar is cheap.

I caught it on NPR this morning. After a Metallica concert, or something, and the woman who found it said she liked scavenger hunts.

Wow congrats man. Queens is a good school.

it's a good school if you fit in and are one of the cool kids...

I meant more for prestige. People are jerks everywhere.