2/24: Bellator 173 - McGeary vs Fields
2/24: LFA 5 - Edwards vs Townsend
2/25: WSOF 35 - Ivanov vs Jordan

Previous Thread: News:
google.com
bjpenn.com

Other urls found in this thread:

tfatk.com/).
mmafighting.com/2017/2/2/14492034/alexa-grasso-i-m-really-far-from-ufc-title-shot-against-joanna
youtube.com/watch?v=J7IMwop3RHs
mmajunkie.com/2017/02/ufc-fight-night-104-weigh-in-results-and-live-video-stream-10-a-m-et-1-1
youtube.com/watch?v=o0eE5kAm__w
archive.4plebs.org/sp/thread/73244904/#q73245428
youtube.com/watch?v=GyryRJ0tTb4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for The Hybrid.

who

Glad you asked!

That is Brendan Schaub, the greatest fighter of all time. He dominated the heavyweight division before branching out to conquer the entertainment world as well. He used to be known as "The Hybrid" because he totally encompasses what it means to be a mixed martial artist. Early in his career he relied on his raw athleticism, but he refined his technique as he progressed as a fighter. Some highlights are when he picked up a clean knockout of the legend Mirko Cro Cop and actually landed the first D'Arce choke in heavyweight history on Matt Mitrione. I could go on for days about Schaubs record as a fighter, but I think it really speaks for itself.

I'm sure you've heard of his podcast before, The Fighter and the Kid (tfatk.com/). TFATK really showcases Brendan's whit and charisma and there is also this little goober named Bryan Callen (the kid). Bryan acts as the foil to Schaub. The show features witty banter and fantastic interviews. Big Brown really creates a relaxed environment and puts his guests at ease. The interviews are like conversations between childhood friends catching up. If you need to find the latest episode, you can always check the top of the iTunes chart ;)

If you want to know anymore feel free to ask. We all love him around here!

>that feel when the fighting pride of Australia misses weight

Bec you dumb motherfucker

>TFW Jan Blachowicz will never put it all together and become poland's first male ufc champion

why even live

Don't talk bad about bec

she is a qt

Remember when he was beating the fuck out of Gustaf his son?

I hate her but she's hot as fuck
post more friendo.

The fat ratchet fuck shouldn't have enhanced her tits without checking to see if she could make weight first.

lol gus should just hang them up

i could heem everyone here and twice on sunday

bet your life savings on tecia torres via decision over bec

genuine free money.

You're probably right.
Besides being disgusting, diseased looking and having a horrible personality, Bec Rawlings is also a terrible fighter.

If jan had good TDD or wrestling he would be a legit threat.

How come he looked mediocre vs his other opponents and suddenly looked like a killer vs Gus

MORE

all I got pal, google is your friend

):

He knocked out Latifi in one round and was beating corey anderson on the feet. He's had his moments.

You are now aware that Koscheck is still a fighter and will try to get his first win since forever in 2 weeks.

DRONES EXISTED SINCE WW2, NOW HIGHLY ADVANCED AND WIDELY DEPLOYED

OCEAN UNDER THE MOON

STANLEY KUBRICK FAKED MOON LANDING WITH GOVERNMENT HELP

OBELISK ON PHOBOS

INTERDIMENSIONAL BEINGS ARE REAL

STARS ACT AS GATEWAYS TO OTHER DIMENSIONS

HUMANITY ARE THE REPRODUCTIVE ORGANS FOR MACHINE CONSCIOUSNESS

HUMANS ARE CONNECTED TO OTHER DIMENSIONS...SOMEHOW

(((ELITE))) PEDOPHILE TECHNOCRATS ARE THE GLOBALISTS - PIZZAGATE & COMET WAS TO DISCREDIT ATTEMPTS AT INVESTIGATION

(((ELITES))) INCLUDE BILDERBERG GROUP, CLUB OF ROME, DAVROS, SOROS

(((ELITES))) TRY TO COMMUNICATE WITH EXTRA-DIMENSIONAL BEINGS

THESE LOW-FREQUENCY BEINGS ARE PSYCHIC VAMPIRES

(((ELITES))) WANT TO ENSLAVE HUMANITY AND WIPE OUT REMAINS WITH BIOWEAPONS [VACCINES?]

GOOGLE IS HELPING (((ELITES))) BUILD A PSYCHIC HIVEMIND-POWERED MATRIX CAPABLE OF VIEWING THE FUTURE VIA SUBDIMENSIONAL FOLD-SPACE WITH THE INTENT OF MANIPULATING THE TIMELINE

FACEBOOK IS ILLUMINATI, ATTEMPTING TOTAL INFORMATION CONTROL

HAARP WEATHER MODIFICATION USING SERIES OF SATELLITES AND SUBMARINES - WEATHER WARS

LEGAL CHEMTRAIL AND BIOLOGICAL WEAPON TESTING ON CITIZENS

JFK KILLED FOR TRYING TO STOP SECRET SOCIETIES

NEIL ARMSTRONG KILLED FOR TRYING TO SPEAK ABOUT SECRET SPACE PROGRAM

OBAMA'S MOTHER WAS SEX OPERATIVE

mmafighting.com/2017/2/2/14492034/alexa-grasso-i-m-really-far-from-ufc-title-shot-against-joanna

SHOOK

chidi "chidi bang bang" njukoani

youtube.com/watch?v=J7IMwop3RHs

Really ? I though that he was retired, he supposedly made good business investments and is loaded with cash

>‘Home boy’s taking so long that I had to go and do something else,’ said Holloway. ‘ I’m going to be shooting a movie now so we’ll see what happens. We got a much longer time to find him. Ya know, I’m gonna be doing this movie called Den of Thieves and, ya know, you guys got more time to find him now.’

Strip Max immediately

Nice

Easiest way to spot a 205er

>Stipe didnt tap

GRASSO HAD TO GO NUDE TO MAKE WEIGHT

THIS IS NOT A DRILL

Ahhh the weight, bane of Mexican fighters everywhere

You can't refuse Lellator money apparently. He signed a couple years ago but didn't fight for whatever reason and I guess he still has to honor it.

WEBM??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

where are you getting this info from

-38:57

mmajunkie.com/2017/02/ufc-fight-night-104-weigh-in-results-and-live-video-stream-10-a-m-et-1-1

>americans afraid of nudity

>Americans clapping when someone makes weight

>-38:57

Americans incharge of time

>there will be no ceremonial weigh-ins later in the day for UFC Fight Night 104.

>beating the fuck out of Gustaffson
>looked like a killer
Were we watching the same fight?

He turned gus into a wrestler

I watched it live maybe im remembering it wrong

Bec Rawlings will be fined 20% of her purse

She made $14,000 in her last fight lol

How do I achieve Gamebred mode lads ?

>getting brain damage for 14k

kek

>cherrypicking an angle
Eat steaks if you want to get Bigg

that paige vanzant ground and pound
it looked like she was trying to kill a spider

>implying newfags will know who Aunt Laurie is

Fucking Hollanders, Gus EASILY beat Jan by exploiting a major weakness.

The way I saw the fight was that Black-owitz was fucking up Gus on the feet so Gus had to find an alternative; wrestling

any korean zombie webms?

youtube.com/watch?v=o0eE5kAm__w

Calling some a killer and saying they were fucking somebody up is really strong language. He was having some success there yeah, but I don't remember him hurting Gus much. If anything Gus looked really impressive because Jan couldn't do shit once he was on the floor.

DMT IS THE LIFEFROCE OF LIFE

JOE SON DO IS A MADE UP MARTIAL ART BASED JOE SON's NAME

TAKE YOUR ONNIT 5x A DAY

JAMIE PULL THAT UP

JAMIE PULL IT OUT

IN VIRTUAL REALITY NO ONE CAN HEAR YOU SCREAM

BOUGHT A SUPPLEMENT AT GNC. GAINED 30 POUNDS OF MUSCLE IN TWO WEEKS.MY PENIS DIED

HE SHOOTS HIMSELF UP WITH TESTOSTERONE ON A WEEKLY BASIS — "IT'S WHAT FIGHTERS GET IN TROUBLE FOR, BUT, OBVIOUSLY, I'M NOT COMPETING. I JUST LIKE THE IDEA THAT I'M CHEATING OLD AGE AND DEATH, ALTHOUGH, YOU KNOW, YOU CAN'T CHEAT IT FOREVER"— AS WELL AS HUMAN GROWTH HORMONE. IF HE'S DRAGGING A LITTLE, HE'LL POP A NUVIGIL, A VARIANT OF THE FOCUS-IMPROVING DRUG THAT FIGHTER PILOTS USE.

"A LARGE HUNK OF GINGER ABOUT THE SIZE OF A CHILD'S THUMB," FOUR CLOVES OF GARLIC, AN APPLE AND SOME COCONUT OIL. TASTES LIKE CRUD. "BUT AFTER YOUR BODY DIGESTS IT," HE SAYS, "YOU'RE LIKE, 'WHOA, WE'VE GOT A LOT OF STUFF TO WORK WITH HERE.'"

I'M 5'11

(raping the air with his crotch)DOLLAR DOLLAR BILLS Y'ALL

I THINK YOU'D BE SURPRISED. I THINK HE'D FUCK YOU UP

I EAT HEALTHY

EDDIE PASS ME THE BLUNT,ALEX PASS ME THE WHISKEY

WE'RE GOING TO BURGER KING AFTER THIS RIGHT?

“ONE OF THEM IS REAL. ONE OF THEM IS PEOPLE BATTLING FOR THEIR LIVES IN THE MOST DIFFICULT CONTENT IN ALL OF SPORTS. THE OTHER IS SOME WEIRD, ****** JERK-OFF THING WHERE STRANGE GUYS SIT IN FRONT OF THE TV AND PRETEND THEY DON’T KNOW ITS FAKE. YOU DON’T WANT TO KNOW. YOU SHUT THAT PART OF YOUR BRAIN OFF.”

NAGANNOU,CHEICK,RAMPAGE,JONES OR CHAEL COULD FUCK MY WIFE NO PROBLEM

m8 everyone thought pre fight that Gus was going to TKO the dude

Eat McDonalds with your street fighting earnings. Then go run box and wrestle. Easy money,easy work all day.

I don't want to get into an autistic last word battle but I really don't see what that has to do with anything.

Its not about that im just trying to explain to you as to why I said that

In hindsight he looked like a killer because it was unexpected he would win on the feet

Why did Bas Rutten abandon The Netherlands for California?

Comfy weather and career oppurtunities

would move too in a heartbeat tb h

Hes a commie

How can a 'killer' spend 9/10ths of a fight on his back throwing up armbars that instantly get shut down?
Besides, he wasn't looking like Rumble out there. That's a killer striker mate.

If you have the money, who wouldn't?

>moving to the worst state in the country

Max "Hollywood" Hollyday

What PEDs does Joanna take. Honestly,. which ones?

Another BJJ rib-injury, lads. Could use a meme or two to feel better

Most populated state so for him it was the best place to start a gym

Wouldve done the same and then moved once I had saved up some cash

>americlaps

if you're not happy living in your beautiful country you'll never be happy, bro

i am aunt laurie

paige vanzant is literally not attractive and she is a piss poor fighter they need to stop pushing her

>Could use a meme or two

"Tony Ferguson"

you are a sad act

You can't really "push" a fighter who keeps losing.

what does this have to do with tony ferguson

>All you need to win a fight on the street is a really good sucker punch and a good 50 yard dash

he wants to make money with some commies

taking multiple webms from a fight nearly five years old is sad

>penn
>nick
>conduit
>arlovski

>Feb 18, M-1 Challenge 74: Yusupov vs. Puetz

someone was asking for webm requests because they wanted to test out their webm making capabilities and I requested some webms from ferguson vs johnson
what exactly is sad about that

archive.4plebs.org/sp/thread/73244904/#q73245428

I misread your intentions, sorry

Imagine combing through the archives so one anonymous faggot doesn't think you might be a liar

I give you Condit, BJ is a special case because history, Nick lost like two times against goats and Arlovski isn't really pushed but he has the same special treatment as BJ.

Page doesn't really compare there. At least Condit is a good fighter.

youtube.com/watch?v=GyryRJ0tTb4

conduit is a meme fighter

I hate living in this boring af flat country

Its not the people but just the way that this country looks just depresses me. From young we get fed the american way of living through the media

I want to live innawoods and hunt elk bro not to live in this grey urban shity country

A good meme fighter.

Why does Tyron always corner himself? He never really seems to care about ring control.

He's not a meme, he's genuinely flashy but doesn't have much of a ground game.

What did he mean by this?

Conduit is a meme with his meme """""""""""""kicks""""""""""""""

Tyron has elite wrestling and great leg kicks but he prefers to wait and unleash his right hand. This is really exploitable as show by Marquardt and Rory.

Is GSP bull tier? is he the one exception?

He's like Pettis, who was also legit but had major holes in his game. Nobody almost finishes GSP with a "meme" kick.

yeah dude, there's this theory that all that stuff was a hallucination fueled by DMT

i can't help you with that but, hey, have a milf

spain is the exact opposite, we have sunny weather virtually all year and some hot international bitches than want to spend their summer here
but out economy is in the toilet so it's still a sinking boat
you can't have everything

>doesn't have much of a ground game.

not true, his ground game is actually pretty good he just has very poor TDD.