Can you jerkoff to pics of traps without it being gay if you can't see the dick?

Can you jerkoff to pics of traps without it being gay if you can't see the dick?

Who cares! Being gay is great!

can you have sex with a man with your eyes closed and it not be gay? NO

It's gay, and that's okay.

Moar now

He's got it right.

are you masturbating to the person in the photo? dick visible or not, you're jerking it to a man.

You can look at their dick, even suck it. You are still not gay.

sauce?

Katya Pero

Thanks user.

If you are a male, and are masturbating to a picture of someone you know as male, you are at least bisexual if not full on blown aids gay.

I am straight as fuck thank you.

not if you masturbate to pics of people of the same sex you're not...

what about the opposite gender?

Yes even then. It is a female with a feminine penis. I would suck it like a champ, and still be comfortable in my hetro-sexuality.

>it's not gay if you can't see the penis

Schrodinger's faggot

pretty good.

>feminine penis

just... just stop.

You can't tell the difference?

Someone has already done the schrodingers faggot thing

Schrödinger's Faggot.

difference of what? you only posted one picture. to "tell the difference" there has to be at least two subjects to be judged against each other.

are you brain damaged?

you're bi leaning more towards strait if that makes sense, just accept it it's not a big deal

You are saying you want more dick pics? My sides.

again, no. there has to be a difference between the pics. such as one has a penis and one does not.

my guess is you're either a single child or there is a larger age difference between you and your closest sibling?

You are 100% incorrect.

Here you go. I had to look up a masculine penis just for you, as I don't have any of thosed saved on my hard drive. Is very unappealing to me. You are lucky I am so nice.

nah i don't think so. you grew up under someone's shadow.

since you know how to link posts, you're not trolling or you would be better at it.

your posts suggest attention seeking behavior.

wow, i suck dat shit

Still 100% wrong about your online psych profile about me, but feel free to believe it if it makes you happy.

See, you are gay. :)

yep very !

Also, If I was trolling it worked because you think I am not a troll?

nah im on it. just own who you are and drop the persona. you will get further in life knowing who you are as a person.

no, im just bored.

Ok Dr. Phil. Tell me more about me?

What is my age, gender, job (if i have one), married/single, highest grade completed?

I am learning a lot about myself.

>Can you jerkoff to pics of traps without it being gay if you can't see the dick?

Fuck you, fuck your thread, fuck your parents, fuck your ancestors, fuck your faggot boyfriend... fuck every faggot thread on Sup Forums

Watch out for mods. They hate the spiderman.

God damn Jews at it again. "White guys should all be trannies or fuck only trannies, because white girls only want niggers, blah, blah, blah, Kardashians, Jenner, blah! Fuck you mother fuckers and your shills. You'll fail this time, just like the last 102 times!

Bisexual is best.
Double the options.

Whoa, slow your roll nazi-boi

u cn hav one of my fucs if u need pidey