Tfw no qt vampire loli gf

>tfw no qt vampire loli gf
But seriously, this movie was so fucking good.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k8OJx_LT8v4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>loli gf
It's a castrated boy.

>gf
>was stated in the movie that it was a boy who was turned when the vampire that made it bit its dick off

If you castrate a boy before puberty its basically a girl

>no title anywhere in the OP
kill yourself to be honest

that's a munich

what

i don't remember that at all

The ending was pretty fun.

I've seen it like 3 times, and I'm pretty sure I would have remembered that part.

i only watched the remake because chloe

I think they took this out in the remake

I meant that I've seen the original 3 times.
I'm Swedish.

You saw another film

I dunno, I watched bits of it because I had to for class. I don't remember either when this was said, but everyone said this was a thing so it must've been said at some point.

I'm pretty sure it's just from the book. Btw the book is super fucked up, would not recommend reading it.

I supposed it could have been in the book. But I'm like 95% sure it's not in the film. It's not really something you would forget.

Implying people here read books.

Read the book. It's even better.

No, they didn't. You did. If you don't know Eli is a boy then you saw Let Me In, not Let The Right One In.

Can you post dialogue from either movie where it's stated or even implied? I'm 90% sure it's only in the book.

you see the scar briefly when oskar peaks at eli when he's changing. eli didn't have a vagina.

in the book in the movie its only implyed

there is a scene in the movie where they show the scarred "bits". Atleast thats what i remember.

It's my favorite film.Does having my favorite film being about vampires make me a pleb?

I've often wondered this 2bh.

>i'm not a girl
>oskar sees his castration scar

oh well that wasn't really clear... i was fine thinking it was due to whatever vampiric ritual mutilation

Nah, it's kino.

Fair enough.

youtube.com/watch?v=k8OJx_LT8v4

Oskar asks Eli to be his girlfriend. Eli responds by saying, "I'm not a girl."

it your fav was coppola's dracula it would be ok. but aren't there films you like better, user, like heat, predator, papillon or gettysburg?

>Coworker: "Man I haven't seen a good movie in forever, today's films are total shit"
>Me: "Try watching LtROI or maybe Oldboy"
>Coworker: "Don't those movies have subtitles? Yeah I don't like reading the words on the screen"

That lines pretty ambiguous since, you know, she could be referring to the fact that she's a vampire.

However, as the other anons said I guess you see a scar.

Is HÃ¥kan /our guy/?

The American version is still pretty good.

Haha americans are so fucking stupid

LtROI?

>needlessly fleshing out the cop storyline
>clubbing the viewer over the head with things that were nuanced in the original

Yeah, nah.

The movie being discussed in this thread, bro.

It's a quick scene, but the scar plus "I'm not a girl" makes it obvious that Eli is a boy.

I didn't say it was better than original, just that it was still pretty good.

Let the Right One In. It's the fucking OP picture.

>that's a munich
>a munich
>munich

>cast some hot actress
>Lol your gay she's supposed to be a boy

oh yea. english... right. that's a thing.

>hot actress

Bruh she was 12 at the time. You're a legit pedo.

I didn't like this movie at all.
Watched it with 3 people.

Everything seemed so autistic and Swedish.
Really took me out of the movie to watch a lot of bad acting and it was extremely slow. They showed fucking trees for like 5 seconds on camera. Just fucking trees. Fuck this movie. Every shot is supposed to count, every shot is supposed to have importance.

You showed fucking trees. Fuck you this movie is garbage and it's only celebrated because it's foreign.

Not that user but I don't need to be a pedo to know that the actress is/was going to be attractive.

Then again look at Chloe.

kek

Could just be semantic squabbling, but I would describe a 12yo as cute, attractive, beautiful, but not hot. Hot typically implies a level of attraction.

Either way though, we don't need to split hairs, because:

>cast some hot actress
>Lol your gay she's supposed to be a boy

He's clearly saying he was attracted to her, otherwise why the "your gay" part?

It's easy to immerse yourself in a movie like this.
I found Eli cute, but I would only actually act on that if I was like 12 or something.

>not enjoying scandinavian kino because it's not flashy enough to feed your adhd
amerifats everyone

I think there a ton of films that are objectively better but the theme of childhood isolation and bullying hit a nerve for me.

>Oldboy
The most meme pleb korean movie
not suggesting pic relate pure korean kino
same faggot as coworker

forgot pic

What's the film user?

Memories of Murder

Looks good, thanks user.

Sounds right to me.

Why would you want 200 year old Israel vampire when you can have qt Oskar?

>They showed fucking trees for like 5 seconds on camera. Just fucking trees.

kill yourself, get out

I'm American and I loved the movie. Don't lump us all together, foreign fag. Also, nice job falling for the most obvious bait on this board today.

>self hating American, but don't hate me, hate the other Americans

>Wears Canadian flag on his jacket if he ever leaves the US.

Pathetic. Juvenile. The type of person who becomes a SJW so strangers on the internet will approve of his comments.

This post is dumb. You're dumb.

>In MERICA Cuck edition it did show the obligatory product placement and show the maincast eat the obligatory mcdonalds

>Dude, I'm not like those other Americans, I'm cool!
> Watch me talk shit about my family and friends, cuz I am a cool American, not like those other guys!

Die already, you pathetic worm.

How can you post on a board about film and television and not know what movie this is?

In the American version IIRC she makes a reference to being a monster and there is no scar discovery.

There are things I liked about Let me in I liked better like Richard Jenkins character (I dig his acting), the inspiring one shot car crash scene and the bullies are more cruel and brutal than the Swedish kids.

I wish Let me in would have ended with this iconic shot

Glad I could find someone who agrees the American version isn't complete shit.

Just look at this fucking picture. How can you possibly take that movie seriously?

Yep definitely.

>5 seconds

Jesus fucking christ dude

>tfw no qt eunuch catamite

The bullies aren't supposed to be 'evil' they're kids. Oskar is more inherity evil than they are. He legitimately takes pleasure in others' suffering and is well on his way to being Eli's next partner. The only other characters as evil as him in the story is hakan and the main bullies' brother.

This has to be bait.

Just strarted reading the book yesterday, could be good

Could you be more of a pleb?

>ywn lick the scar and feel the little bumps from where the stitches were
why even live bros???

All of Eli's lines are also dubbed by an adult woman.

This might be to make her seem older than her looks indicate, but it can also be because boy voices are deeper than girl voices.

>gf

The book is also top comfy

No, it wasn't

this movie hit me in a lot of ways

This is so cute

Rejoice, LTROI patricians.

She evolved into a total hottie.

Looks like walt jr
I preferred her the way she was

eww, why are adult women so ugly

What?!

No way.