/hoc/

Other urls found in this thread:

post-gazette.com/sports/penguins/2017/02/03/columbus-blue-jacks-brandon-saad-dad-syria-donald-trump-muslim-ban-immigration/stories/201702030127
youtu.be/HleGtR7SLgo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I fucking hate phil kessel

>hasbeens

what is the arab equivalent of an uncle tom? because thats what the saads are "fuck you i got mine". pretty good glimpse into the infantile mindset of the average trumpcuck

post-gazette.com/sports/penguins/2017/02/03/columbus-blue-jacks-brandon-saad-dad-syria-donald-trump-muslim-ban-immigration/stories/201702030127

Pretty rude to hate someone you have never met.

Go back to Sup Forums faggot.

He called me a mongol

how do we fix the bulju

did you even read the article, hyou illiterate trumpcuck? its fucking about hockey so its relevant

oh wait, idiots like you cant read

Yep, we have bananas on some pizzas here and I'm not even ashamed of it.

True. I guess you could see them as a mouse or rat. But nah.

Oh, alright. Ek isn't that common on itself. It is usually paired together with other words. For example "Ekström" is a pretty common name, that means "Oak Stream". Or Ekberg (Oak Mountain), Eklund (Oak Meddow) etc.

my name is tom and im an uncle

hey tom how about those wolverines huh

>Oliver Ekman-Larsson
>Ekman
>Oak man

i dont really care about college sports

>not supporting your school's hokkie team
fag.

>nhl close to finalizing NHL games in Sweden and China

LOL the NHL values austria more than finland holy shit how much autism will this cause in helsenki

I will bring everyone together. With your support we will deport Gary Bettman, build a wall around him, and MAKE HOCKEY GREAT AGAIN!

I guess that would be similar to pineapple on pizza.
Whenever I go camping north of where I live the red squirrels drive me crazy. Their chatter or call or whatever it is, is very annoying.
youtu.be/HleGtR7SLgo
It is like that but there are 8 of them going at it.

Interesting.

There is no need to spread the game in finland
its already the numero uno sport here

unlike swedenistan and china

i didn't go to michigan

Yeah, pretty much.
That does sound quite annoying. I don't mind some sound when I'm outside. But I can see trying to sleep to that, or even have a cozy campfire evening, could make you a little frustrated.

I think I may have a bug /hoc/

May I please have a Finnish >(You) or two?

Wew lad

It's about spreading the league, not the game, when it comes to having games in Sweden or Finland.

Football has overtaken hockey and the difference is only growing. There's like 200,000 registered football players and 50,000 registered hockey players.

>Football has overtaken hockey
Because its cheap as fuck and every kid can play it.

No one actually cares about football, like they do about hokkei.

>Flammes vs ducks playoff series
>Flammes cant win a game in anaheim
>know this so they focus all their effort on home games
>home team wins every game up to game 7
>3-3
>game 7 in anahiem
>ducks cant win a home game 7
>flammes cant win in Anaheim
>memes

>beaners burn down the arena after missing tonight's jerry springer due to hockey coverage.
>next round bye for the opponent

Who cares lol

Literally what the fuck is that

Hi, I'm human Ken doll

AMA

mike ribiero was waved by the predators

>inflate your cheeks
>have a flat-ass nose

already saw it on reddit, go back

Some meme the retards at Sup Forums spam.

Is this a new type of Bog?

i heard that everyone in america is VERY GOOD LOVE MAKER and not in canada?

is this true?

I have never known a woman's touch

but if you would be to get to have it be then you would be it?

That's a big face

JUST

>post-gazette.com/sports/penguins/2017/02/03/columbus-blue-jacks-brandon-saad-dad-syria-donald-trump-muslim-ban-immigration/stories/201702030127

good post

IT IIIIIIIIIS
SO NIIIIIIIIIIICE

Can >we please not get BTFO tonight.

If betman was just somewhat detesting until now, with Trump, Bettman will ascend to supreme dictatorship. trump is all about spectacle. Expect 3-on-3 for the regulation, banning checking penalties and fireworks when goals are scored.

Sorry, it's going to be 10-0 jackets

>laine does not drink alcohol at all

This man is 100% autistic.

kill yourself

Trade him to a team that can actually develop players or has a big Finnish presence.

Thank you for the 2(two) (You)s

Rude.

>“They go to the prom. They have dates. It’s like they were born and raised here.”

>proms and dates happen only in america

Syria doesnt have proms and dates, learn to fuckin read

>Ericksson-Ek had 5 points in 9 games
>Puljujarvi had 9 points in 28 games
>Ek was sent back to Sweden so he could get more playing time and not burn a year of his ELC
>Puljujarvi was scratched or played for 5 minutes until he was finally sent to the AHL to develop
Seriously why is Edmonton so abyssmal? The team is fucking garbage without McDavid, their 4th first overall in recent memory. They changed management and coaches yet they still cannot do anything right. Some 17 year old autist on /hoc/ could run the team better.
Jesus fucking christ.

Barkov is back..huh, did he dump the russian whore already? can he unbust

>implying russians won't just send some other slut to suck his energy

Its literally a russian black ops mission.

When I back packed through Europe everyone I meet said canadian women were the easiest lay, and here I was spending big bucks looking for some slutty euro trash.

>finnshits
>not being busts
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

He will continue busting until he starts blogging again.

Maybe you just aren't attractive :(

Will he revive his career in Vegas?

Vegas isn't dumb enough to touch gh this bust.

Nah, I did alright. Just found it funny that the common belief was NA women were prude and euros were some kind of free spirited, sexualy liberated group of sloots.

Yea, no. Especially at ppg and after they btfo of the rags. They aren't consistently good.

Coyotes: 12 regulation wins, 38 points
Avalanche: 13 regulation wins, 28 points

Why is the nhl point system so fucked, bros?

Please pick up my contract, I need coke money.

Every year I try to keep my hopes in check and every year they dominate the regular season...

They lack a true #1 defenseman.

>inb4 Carlson is a #1

Badonkadonk

>finnish intellectuals

I dont think he is. He had the potential but has had a lot of injuries the past few years and looks sluggish.

However in Carlson, Alzner, Niskanen and Orlov they have an abundance of #2 defensemen.

Alzner and Niskanen arent really #2. Second pairing sure but not top pairing. It's hard to win a cup or even go deep without a defenseman who you can lean on for 28 minutes a night. This is why I still think Letang was robbed last year of the conn smythe.

Pronger dragged philthy to a cup.

If you are a caps fan what is your opinion on Nate Schmidt? I think he is that #5 guy that you put out for a powerplay but is not good enough defensively to play more than 20 minutes.
Still pretty good for an undrafted player.

wonder what her skin smells like

Milk and old coins.

Apparently somalians have a special perfume that is common with the older women. However it is getting less popular with young people.
I accidentally bumped a somlian women in the head with a box last night. It took a translator for me to apologize to her. I am not sure how to feel about it.

I don't get how Ovechkin has turned grey so young.

At least he has hair

Took huge strides this year after some playoff gaffes and benching for Mike Weber.

Hes great on the transition and can skate with the best of them but his offensive game hasnt developed as much. Hes a likely candidate to lose to Vegas as they likely protect Carlson, Niskanen and Orlov with Alzner a UFA. Plus the gm of LV was the Caps gm to pick him up.

Chocolate milk

Also Schmidt sees no pp time. The Caps scheme means any dmen have to be righties to feed ovi. Hes behind Carlson, Nisk and Orlov offensively. Dont know the last time Ive even seen 2 Caps dmen on a pp.

I've been trying to stay off Sup Forums and only lasted a week

whats the current meme?

Caps were in the running for Pronger but McPhee was a jew and didnt want to give up Carlson for him. Pronger would have made the Boudreau Caps a different team.

you jelly?

nice pulju dubs

andrew shaw is a gay commissioner

really made me think

Legitimate discussion is the current meme

KINO
I
N
O

I refuse to accept this. Not even for one moment.

Still Brady posting unfortunately.

That is interesting. He was so good on the goofers but I guess so was Reilly and it took an injury for him to get called up from the AHL this year.
Another question is why do so many people feel more comfortable shooting left-handed even though they are right hand dominate? I do everything right-handed except play hockey.

Because you stickhandle with right hand if you shoot left you dumb fuck

hey man dont insult the poor sunbelter

The Caps pp is one of tbe hardest units to get on, especially for dmen. Kuznetsov isnt even on the first unit. Schmidt will probably see pp anywhere else he goes.

No idea about the handedness thing. Adam Oates was an absolute autist about handedness as a coach to the point where he wouldnt let Orlov play on the right because he was a lefty even though hed played there his whole life. He also changed players stick curves and screwed Tom Wilson's development by plugging him as an 18 year old enforcer though so it was all around a disaster.

I get your point but that was pretty rude. There are plenty of right hand dominate players that shoot right handed.

I do not live in the sunbelt although this winter is making me feel like I do. Rain in January is wrong.

One of the best things about the new coach is his willingness to switch up the powerplay. And the lines for that matter.
D in general are very autistic about handedness. Suter probably played a role in Yeo getting fired when he threw a fit about having a different D partner. But Yeo put the vets on a pedestal too.

You'll get more power to your shot when your right hand is down

define for me again who's considered which handed? is it in the back or front hand?

Grease I think everyone would like you more if you could just look up simple answers. You have a lot of knowledge so I believe you aren't retarded. But please learn to look up things on the intetwebs.

Fuck off and go cry somewhere else about Trump. try Sup Forums-

He's such a nice guy that I actually feel really fucking bad for him.

Sup Forums is a board of peace

t. Sup Forums

A decade of losing to Crosby has aged him prematurely