The election is over

The election is over.

For the first time in world history, a U.S republican presidential nominee is polling at over half the latino votes. Is it with 99.9% certainty mathematically impossible for Trump to lose the election now.

twitter.com/realdonaldtrump

Other urls found in this thread:

projects.fivethirtyeight.com/election-2016/primary-forecast/kansas-republican/
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/ks/kansas_republican_presidential_caucus-4322.html
youtube.com/watch?v=VeGPzk8Oca8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nationwide_opinion_polling_for_the_United_States_presidential_election,_2012
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

good news. hope that's not too small a sample

lefties getting roasted by middle aged bieber fan, it's pandemonium in those replies.

Nice source for that poll faglord Trump!

>only now does Hillary realise that illegal immigrants can't vote

Kek this is hillarious

PLEASE TELL ME IF THIS IS LEGIT

As pawsome as this would be for the MAGA Awoovement, I don't believe this for one second.

The source on the the national poll is from a no-name website called, literally, One America News. So when it says, "One America's National Poll," they are not saying, "One of America's (i.e., an American based poll) that polls the *general population* on a national level. It's literally a poll from a website called "One America". Hence the possessive apostrophe on the word "America's."

Once again Sup Forums gives another reason believe the majority of posters are functionally retarded. The only reason I'm not over some other forum is because the rest of the Internet is multi-culti, globalist controlled and you can't post anonymously without an account.

No. This is not real.

He's leading hispanics by 55-45 yet he lost in this poll 51-49?

Retarded poll by OAN

It's conducted by Gravis located in Florida.

Hispanics punch below their weight

OAN may be small by American terms but they aren't "no-name". They have a viewer base bigger than Sweden.

Also this

I am a Hipanic-American, and I approve this poll.

How about other hispanic-americans you know?
Do they support Trump?

I don't trust polls. Donald Trump was supposed to win Kansas but he got CRUSHED in the primary. Trump lost every county in Kansas except one.

According to our final polls-plus forecast, Donald Trump had a 51% chance of winning the Kansas caucuses.
projects.fivethirtyeight.com/election-2016/primary-forecast/kansas-republican/

Trafalgar Group (R) | 3/2 - 3/3 | Trump +6
Fort Hays St. University | 2/19 | Trump +12
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/ks/kansas_republican_presidential_caucus-4322.html

Final Results
Cruz +24.9
Cruz: 48.2
Trump: 23.3
Rubio: 16.7
Kasich: 10.7
Carson: 0.7

It's better to look at demographics, not just of race, but with ideology and religion. Donald Trump had no chance in Kansas despite the memes. Kansas is has a White Evangelical majority, is economically tied to agricultural almost dangerously so (one golden egg in the basket, Kansas is not economically diversified). Kansas goes for the Muh Jesus candidate, such as Rick Santorum in the 2012 Republican presidential primary election.

kansas was obviously rigged by Lyin Ted

I know a hispanic-american that's voting for Trump cause he doesn't want to pay more in taxes. Nigga's a hard ass worker that I would love to have be a part of Murrica'. Sadly his father's stuck in Mexico for some bullshit and I hope Trump fixes the immigration laws so they can be together.

you should thank this shillary support trump
youtube.com/watch?v=VeGPzk8Oca8

Trump has roughly 21% of the Hispanic vote and 47% of the white vote. He's doing even worse than Romney was. You cannot win the presidency without Hispanics and Trump will never get them.

>Trump sends your friend back to Mexico to reunite him with your father

Beautiful isnt it

I don't trust polls either. When they say Trump is supposed to barely win he instead wins by a landslide.

Remember Sup Forums in 2012? Everybody though Mitt Romney was going to be president. These (cherry picked) polls said so! Yeah, it's kind of like that.

Nationwide opinion polling for the United States presidential election, 2012
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nationwide_opinion_polling_for_the_United_States_presidential_election,_2012

Primary/GE polls are a lot more accurate than caucus polls. Trump never did well in caucuses since some people didn't want to publicly support him.

I don't know if this poll is accurate, but Bloom(berg) says Gravis is accurate. Pic related

He's legal tho m8. Atleast fast-track his ass back or just make them pay some fines.
Trump best not fucking do that. I'd rather have hispanics than niggers.
This is literally my only worry with Trump.

>the canadian in the other thread who got roasted had to use a proxy now

I am a HUGHE Trump supporter but that poll is most likely incorrect

>you cannot win the election without hispanics
epic meme

Hispanic women are amazing, even better than whites. Hope Trump makes it easier for them to legally come here.