Trump wants to deport this

>Trump wants to deport this

Have fun eating your burgers and fried chicken Ameriniggers

>implying Trump wants to deport Mexicans that come in legally, who can also cook traditional Mexican dishes

Epic Win OP!

>implying that isn't based TEX-mex

We have legal Mexicans who know how to make that shit already.

And if America wants more, a business can just send money down to Mexico and hire some people, help them with the legal immigration process, and pay them a legal wage once they're here and paying taxes.

>have fun eating your burgers
I will enjoy them twice as much when I don't have tejano music giving me indigestion.

>implying I couldn't cook this shit just as good if not better if I wanted

This guy is a master of Mexican cooking.

You're no longer needed bean niggers.

That's all American food.

I would gladly eat only swedish food if that meant 0 non european foreigners

Are you implying there aren't any legal mexicans who own restaurants?

Man, if only we had... I dunno, some kind of... card? No, a book. Yeah, a book, to keep... um... what are they called, those direction things for cooking stuff up. It's on the tip of my tongue, a.. oh, right, recipes. Yeah, if only we had some kind of book with recipes in it, then, maybe, we'd be able to cook things we've never cooked before.

Shame that technology doesn't exist. I wish we had some kind of program that utilizes the internet or something to let us look up things we don't know when we want to know it, I mean, if we had this kind of... engine, for searching, a... a search engine, I guess it could be called? If only we had a search engine, we could look up recipes online.

Oh well, at least not every Mexican in the US is illegal. That'd be silly, deporting literally everyone instead of just the criminals and faggots.

Like OP.

I'm pretty sure Trump loves Hispanics. He just hates illegal aliens. They have taco Tuesday at the Trump tower. You can look it up.

that looks more like texmex. tejanos will still be here

wetbacks can leave

Good latin american culture is trash, just like their people.

white americans make better mexican food anyways. burritos and nachos were american inventions.

>only illegal immigrants can cook Hispanic food
wew lad sag'd

They actually have burritos in Northern Mexico, but they are shit tier.

All that goes into them are re-fried beans and meat. That's it. Our burritos are infinitely superior.

>can't cook food if you aren't that race
Why are liberals so racist?

Completely false.

>not expecting a white to do it better.
Wew lad. its gunpowder all over again.

I mean, I suppose whites can cook Hispanic food if they want to be racist and appropriate their culture.

But that's the thing with liberals, the twist everything Trump says and it really shows how unafraid they are

>"We should work with ISPs to clamp down on ISIS and terrorists. It's very doable"
>"HAHAHA TRUMP WANTS TO BAN THE INTERNET!"
>"Journalists shouldn't be allowed to just tell lies without being able to back it up"
>"HAHAHA TRUMP WANTS TO BAN FREE SPEECH!"
>"We should put a temporary ban on Muslims entering the country for the time being"
>"HAHAHA TRUMP WANTS TO BAN ALL MUSLIMS FROM EVER BEING ALLOWED TO ENTER THE USA!"
>"We should deport illegal Mexicans"
>"HAHAHA TRUMP HATES ALL OF MEXICO AND MEXICANS! HE'S LITERALLY HITLER! PLEASE SAVE ME BERGIE!"

retard

we steal other cultures and improve on them.

liberals somehow think this is a bad thing.

is it really their culture anymore once we've made it better?

I mean, I suppose nonwhites can enjoy modern life if they want to be racist and appropriate white culture.

WHen food is all you can contribute to society, thats a pretty good sign your ethnic group is worthless. Its like when you have to name schools after athletes because your race or ethnic group hasnt produced any great intellects, lol.

What are the two biggest economies in the world? China and USA. US is help together by 2 states California and Texas which is mostly Mexicans. So that means Chinese and Mexicans are responsible for much of the global power. You know what 2 languages have the most native speakers?

Mexican food is unsurprisingly easy to make.

Also, the best Mexican chef in the world is a white American.

hahah sorry retard, we're gonna keep all the damn food we want

That's not what fucking Mexican food looks like That's fucking Tejano food.

alternate version

Implying I don't know how to make real tacos and chorizo. Not that tex mex garbage.

false brotha.

The only reason to eat genuine mexican food is if you're a fan of getting parasites. Otherwise the white version is better.

where is the fucking rice

you don't need Mexicans to make Mexican food you fucking idiot

Mexican food is fucking disgusting.

>thinking your handful of recipes are some next level type of bullshit that havent been decoded in millions of cookbooks and youtube videos

Shitskins try so hard to relevant

>once we've made it better?

Maybe they should have made it better first.

Choose Between:
>Ethnically Homogenous, almost crime free nation state with zero racial tensions
>with a cradle to grave social benefits system and a competent responsible government (Like Japan Basically).
>Without a variety of cuisines
Or:
>A multicultural hellscape filled with crime, rapists.
>A corrupt and incompetent elite who use and fuel racial tensions as a means of controlling the populace while they hoard all the wealth and rack up an immense public debt.
>But we have a wide variety of food
Hmm such a tough choice user

that guy is Skip Bayless' brother. i'm not even joking, it really is.

This is why spics are fat, nothing but carbs. Like we need more fatty foods anyways. Ill just go to taco bell if I want any of that shit

they imported their culture. they can leave now, but we'll keep the mexican food

I will OP

...So why isn't Mexico number 1 or 2 instead, if it only takes two states with a large number of Mexicans in it to make the US so high up? A country full of states of majority Mexican heritage like Mexico should be higher than the US if it's really the Mexicans propping the country up.

Protip: It's not, and you're retarded.

Who says he's deporting food. There's always legal Mexicans who can make that.