Yeah

Why not

stop being a faggot

You can't be sure its a good idea until you rub one out first

Naw.

Nigga you stupid.

sauce?

grab us some pizza before you go

I don't know you so I can't say for sure, but its a definite no so long as you aren't in constant pain and you are literally physically incapable of doing anything about it. This doesn't apply to just not having motivation.

So don't do it, probably

Find a job you love doing
Realize sex doesnt judge you.
Discover religion. I'm not a bleeding heart Christian but a Satanist.

I was once with you when I didn't believe in God

How do you not recognize your own mom and her friends!?!?

yes or no?

Do you want to talk about it?

nah

Look at all this time you're killing here when you could be killing yourself.
Yesyesyesyesyesyes

have you ever killed an innocent person?

Do a flip.

Why not kill others and let the police kill you. Atleast you got the thrill before you go.

^this

Don't do it bro we need fagits like u to laugh at!

Problem with suicide is it's game over. You don't wanna be a pleb who took the game cartridge out of the machine because you were at a difficult level do you?

In my opinion, yes. dig a hole in the middle of nowhere and shoot yourself in it. helps with the clean up, and harms no one.

awful advice

i doubt this is a real truthful inquiry but on the off chance nah bro. hitting rock bottom means u can only go up.

This also.

My best friend killed himself (train) 10 days ago, and seeing his mother, sister after that... It wasn't pretty. Suicide is weak, you will be remebered as someone who had mental illness. People get raped, their children gets tortured and raped and killed in front of them and still they find strength to carry on.. So the point is, dont be little bitch, you will just fuck up other people.

If you feel empty or without will to live, start meditating (be consistent and persistent), that shit changed many people lives.... Life is easier than you think.

jus b urself xxdddd