Hey Sup Forums am i weird for thinking mexican girls are the hottest thing on the planet/ mexican thread

hey Sup Forums am i weird for thinking mexican girls are the hottest thing on the planet/ mexican thread

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.co.uk/2013/07/10/obesity-mexico-united-states-fattest-country_n_3571988.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump myself desperate

Yes.

Nice latina

I would let her brap yesterday's tacos into my mouth all night, man.

nah, they're fine as hell

they ar so much hotter than every other race tbh

gfys mexican/ latina women be beautiful tbh

truth

You're weird for specifying Mexican rather than Latina. Mexicans are grotesque beasts 9 times out of 10. Now, Colombians and Cubans and Peruvians are a different story.

i have a lot of them in my area so. maybe thats why.

post all you have

tbh i aint got shit feel free to everyone.

They're the fattest girls on the planet

huffingtonpost.co.uk/2013/07/10/obesity-mexico-united-states-fattest-country_n_3571988.html

Ill hook anybody up with authentic Mexican whores (girls or trannies) for camshows or if you wanna come to Mexico for tourism I got you ;)

Post your contact.

maybe someday

Whatever its a fucking paradise HEHE.

ur dubs call me but ur bait is weak sorry m8 dont wanna lose my kidneys

hottest tacos on al the taco planet.
they are gorgeous and taste so salty and hot

Whatever man, I´m a great provider.

Strawman.
The US and Mexico are usually the top two fattest countries any given year.
What's your point?

true

America is still on top.

Sweet!
Do you promise to wait until after we get laid before you try to behead us?

With you man, OC circa a while back

I don't care.
They change every year, what's your point?
Are you disputing that Mexicans are always one of the fattest countries in the world?
I'm sure they'll be back on top soon.

Dude don't listen to that fag OP, I live around a ton of mexicans as well and alot are fine as fuck. Don't get me wrong cubans, columbians and peruvians are hot as hell too, but dude who said they're beasts hasn't been around enough Mexicans to know what he's talking about (or he's a self loathing mexifag himself and just hates his mami)

While it's not entirely unusual, it is slightly weird to be attracted a subspecies while not actively policing them. Perhaps you live in a colony near them and cannot contain your most basic urges

when that happens, you can write about it, in the meantime, anglos are the pigs of the world.

I promise hot bitches, drugs, and fun (No beheadings).

It really isnt that bad guys! Jeez.

No you're not weird, I'm visiting my brother in San luis Potosi mexico right now and all of the women here are so fucking hot

they're too small, or chunky for me tbh.
not the best of the lantinas imo

damn right

nah, San Luis Potosi is trash, bunch of trap degenerates. I've been there. Literally the worst of Mexico.

How many peruvians, cubans, or columbians have you met to say that? Peruvians are short as hell. Almost all the other Latin American countries have shitty obesity rates once they live in America and eat our trash food and drink our sodas, because of the shitty native genes, thus proving you're arguing region specific dietary issues, not genetically predisposed attractiveness.
What I'm saying is the spanish to native genetic ratio created in mexico is the best looking if raised in the right environment.

nice

I won't say you're completely wrong there are some bad areas where people are poor and unclean, but if you hang out close to the center there are a lot of hot college age girls just walking around