Eldaria's last servers just went offline

Eldaria's last servers just went offline.
>You know that you're old when your favorite MMORPG shuts down due to lack of people.
It was pretty popular at the time.

I feel an emptiness inside me that no other game shall fill. Eldaria was unique in its ope worlds, customization and adventure originality. Rarely, we'd see data being recycled.

I had been there through the whole developing of Regalia, Eldaria's capital city. I've been there through the goblin hordes that attacked the city. These past days, I've been there, "drinking" on the taverns, and watching the deserted streets one last time.

>Its nice to be that sort of player that played a game which donated so much of itself into others, like Warcraft did to most MOBAs.
If it weren't for Eldaria, there wouldn't be games such as Elder Scrolls Online or Guild Wars I and II. And most youngsters these days will never know how it felt to play on a open world with high quality textures, on shaded graphics, for the first time of the century.

Eldaria had used high end technology of its time. I remember the pouring in of players when each new server was opened, as new expansions got released.

>Good RPG games must have multiple races, the more the merrier.
Why have countless races, if you could pick from the Ailors, Thylans or Elothins, with countless combinations of body features. One could customize one's family history, tinkering with the Starting Quest itself.
I even got to put my voice in the game, during periods that the developers asked for voice actors to help fill in the hundreds of NPCs that were constantly being added to further strengthen an ever-growing lore and history.

It was nice to see a game that evolved with it's community. The story took the step the players wanted it to take. We were our own story writers.
Unlike WoW, where a new player experiences the same quest that an old player went through when he started off, in Eldaria, every character was unique.

Oh Sup Forumsrothers, what do?

Another Eldarian player! How good it is to see that I am not suffering this moment alone!

Don't get me started on Eldaria. It had to be shut down for a reason. Decrease in playerbase, even when the devs made the game f2p. If it were as good as OP states, it wouldn't have been shutdown.

I had an Ailor male as my main. Sternling SilverTongue was his name. Oh, I cherished my moments in Eldaria.

is this some kind of shitty summer meme or something? cannot find a single thing about this supposed game aside from some minecraft server.

Were you on the Legion? I had a tier four Ailor fighting for the capital.

Tier four? I wasn't as addicted as you my friend, and alas, what would a bard do on the Legion?

Link to your voicework, op

I had always prefered the Thylans. Call be a black sheep, but I had a tanky tier three. The passive agility boost was great to nullify the movement penalty from all the armor I carried around.

You must be young then. I pity you who did not have the privilege of walking through the streets of Regalia.

I'll try and find it if its still on the net. Don't know if will be able to deliver.

Thylans were really good. I had a tier two character that lived on the outskirts of Regalia. Lived off of hunting goblin strays. Did some tutoring for no-tier noobs.

Ailors are the true sons of Regalia. It is clear that and are primitive savages that rely on their physical passives to thrive.

Fuck off ailor supremacist scum. Regalia would have always been better without your kind spreading false claims of crimes committed by thylans and Elothins.

guys its over, just move on

Ah, there's always a supremacist fag around when we share our eldarian characters. Feels like home.

If tier four is addiction, then I guess I should be one of those guys plugged into the computer when I say I had my main character at tier six.