What is the easiest, least painful, and most effective way to kill yourself without a gun...

What is the easiest, least painful, and most effective way to kill yourself without a gun? I don't have a roof beam so hanging isn't an option. I wanted to go out all emo and shit with a razor blade, but I heard that has a really low chance of death. How do I become an hero without a gun?

Get a job hippie and buy a gun.

You can hang yourself from a door handle.

I ain't condoning it but I hear suicide bags are pretty effective.

That's a lot of work just to die, also I live in Canada so it's harder to get a gun

Go to a very tall building, and pretend you can fly.

>>
Its only a low chance if you cant hit the arteries or do it where people can find you. It'll take a min to bleed out amd you'll get really cold. I suggest the shower with warm water so its pleasant for you.

>source: gf came home because she forgot something and had me airlifted before I bled out last year

Are you black?

>without a gun
They do sell guns in the DNMs. Illegal firearms are a bit costly, but if money isn't a problem, then you could obtain one like that even in Europe. Speaking of the DNMs, they sell heroin and fentanyl in those, and when you take enough opiates you'll never wake up. It's funny.

Paint yourself black and try to get shot
(OP)

the trick is to not kill yourself

Razor blade to your wrists, along the length of your arm, then sit in a warm bath and wait

You're probably just an attention whore and won't end up doing it though...

No I'm white
Thank you I'll do my research

Can someone draw Mr.krabs fucking steve?

Top kek

I'm not an attention whore but I've pussied out on doing it for a few months. The pain scares me, especially if I mess up. Not sure if I'll end up doing it, but I want to.

(OP)
Don't you like krab dick?

Find a tall building and dive headfirst into a shallow puddle.
Alternatively, suicide by cop.

Hire a hitman to play hide-and-go seek with you. Make sure to give Sup Forums updates.

Not really trying to talk you into doing it, but if you're seriously scared about the pain I'm 99% sure you won't go through with it. You know what's scarier than pain? Death. But if you're serious about doing it, best way to reduce your fear/pain would probably to drink and smoke a bowl.
I'm guessing your reasons for doing it are minor and not serious enough to make you go through with it. Nothing wrong with not being an hero

Eat a bathtub full of baked beans.

(OP)
My nigger just fap to mr.krabs and you will be ok.

You would not believe your eyes
If ten million fireflies
Lit up the world as I fell asleep
'Cause they fill the open air
And leave teardrops everywhere
You'd think me rude but I would just stand and stare
I'd like to make myself believe that planet earth turns slowly
It's hard to say that I'd rather stay awake when I'm asleep
'Cause everything is never as it seems
'Cause I'd get a thousand hugs
From ten thousand lightning bugs
As they tried to teach me how to dance
A foxtrot above my head
A sock hop beneath my bed
A disco ball is just hanging by a thread (thread, thread)
I'd like to make myself believe that planet earth turns slowly
It's hard to say that I'd rather stay awake when I'm asleep
'Cause everything is never as it seems (when I fall asleep)

Buy helium tank, rubber hose and anesthesia mask. Tape it together to seal ends. Put on and fall asleep forever. Don't turn it up too high though. You'll blow up your lungs

>don't have a roof beam

soo.. you're going to kys but punching through some drywall is "too much"?

neck on the train tracks cuhzz

SpongeBob: A stove is a stove, no matter where you go.
Mr. Krabs: A patty is a patty, that's what I say.
SpongeBob: A grill is a grill, this is surely so...
Mr. Krabs: And fries should be fries either way!
SpongeBob: But this grill is not a home, this is not the stove I know...
Mr. Krabs: I would trade it all away if you'd come back to stay...
Mr. Krabs and SpongeBob: This kitchen's not the same without you!
Mr. Krabs: It's just a greasy spoon,
SpongeBob: Just a greasy spoon,
Mr. Krabs and SpongeBob: Without you...

Reasons and severity are subjective. I consider clinical depression for your entire life, no friends, loneliness, and uselessness severe. However, is that enough to kill myself? Not sure, but it would help if it was likely to succeed.

rush a cop with a knife pussy. Or pic related, captcha is trying to help too

>What is the easiest, least painful, and most effective way to kill yourself without a gun?

statistically, hanging

are you really so useless you can't find one of the billions of places on earth that will support your weight?

obviously you just want attention

if my nigger OP drank and smoked weed he probably wouldn't be friendless and lonley motherfucker he is

it gets better. if you're not terminally ill and cutting off a few months to avoid dementia or something (my uncle) then you have no way to know it's not going to get better. took 39 years for me and I didn't think it was possible for me to even feel happiness anymore by that time.

but you're a pussy because

Change in lifestyle and seeing a therapist would probably help tbh, maybe taking some medication if you aren't already. To me, those aren't real problems. You basically described me, but I have other "minor" issues as well. Even with depression and wanting to die, it doesn't seem like you've lost all hope in living. Picture a life where you're actually having a good time with friends and whatnot (memories of when you were a kid work too). Seems nice? Want it? Then you probably still want to live, you're just at a rough part in life. I can't say for certain it'll get better, since I don't know you, but obviously living and enjoyable life isn't really out of your reach.

Aspirin and razors. OD on paracetamol (don't recommend, you die over three days and it's extremely uncomfortable but they doc's can't save you)

I appreciate this a lot, thanks. Therapy hasn't helped me at all in the past (especially at one point my student councilor was a sociopath), but I haven't tried medication.

Np, no point in sitting there feeling sorry for yourself, just be the best you possible.
And honestly the only people who should kill themselves are people who have no hope of enjoying life or getting better (speaking from experience). Also, student councillors are trash, you should try REAL therapy. If taking to me helped you at all, therapy will do you wonders.