First date tips and advice please

First date tips and advice please

>pic not related

Other urls found in this thread:

spankwire.com/Projectile-Mouthful/video219616/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sweet trips

I need help faggots

Pic is related,play that instead of hanging out with some broad.jerk off later too.

Everyone wins

Its tomorrow and i cant sleep

become dirty dan and make her pinhead

Just ask what he's into, try to get to know him and have fun. I try to bag a kiss on date three or they get bored but there's no pressure to move on the first two.

U a grill? What do you expect from a first date?

came here to say this, boot up that ps1 and get to toasting gnorc butt.

I wish i could play it, truly deserves a remaster

sauce?

old Big Mouthfuls Bang Bros video

Fuck you Sup Forums, im going to sleep

spankwire.com/Projectile-Mouthful/video219616/

found it thx

If you get damaged or hurt yourself, find some butterflies for eating. Also hold square and x to go everywhere. Everywhere.

LISTEN TO ME YOU STUPID FUCK IF YOU STAY IN SILENCE CUZ OF FEAR YOU WILL GET REJECTED INSTANTLY YOU HAVE TO SPEAK ABOUT HER AND IF YOU GONE TALK ABOUT YOURSELF HAS TO BE SOMETHING TRULY INTERESTING

What does she like?

Don't bullshit the other person. You want a relationship? Tell them. You want to fuck them a few times? Tell them.

The elusive female squirt.

Do something generally fun like go to the movies, play some videogames with her or just go out for dinner what matters it the way you act so yea make her laugh let her know you as a person and let youself to know her

One of the most difficult levels to find all the gems for is Lofty Towers. The trick is to do a loop around the pond and charge up the flashing arrows in reverse and glide to the outcropping around the side.

make the date extremely shitty and boring. that way if she's still interested you know you guys have something special. because outside of dating you'll more often than not will be boring.

>pic not related

>"Show me yor papuhs"
>"Yor papuhs are in ordah!!"

Ask questions that will engage her and keep her talking, and look confident

>walks away for like two seconds
>"show me yuh papers"
>"ware are yuh papers"
>"who's yuh commanding offica"
>"GUARDS!"

What kind of questions

how old is she