GOL DI GROSSO

GROSSOOOOOOOOOOOOO

pls stahp

Fuck that cunt

KUNTZ SCORES AGAIN
KUNTZ SCORES AGAIN
KUNTZ SCORES AGAIN
KUNTZ SCORES AGAIN

CAAAAANNAVAROOOOOVIA IL CONTROPIEDE CON TOTTI, DENTRO IL PALLONE PER GILARDINO… GILARDINO LA PUO’ TENERE ANCHE VICINO ALLA BANDIERINA… CERCA L’UNO CONTRO UNO… GILARDINO DENTRO, DEL PIERO, DEL PIEROOOO! GOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!! ALEEEEEEEEEX DEL PIEROOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! CHIUDETE LE VALIGIE, ANDIAMO A BERLINO! ANDIAMO A BERLINO! ANDIAMO A PRENDERCI LA COPPA! ANDIAMO A BERLINO!

RACCOLTA IL SAPONE PER FAVORE

GRADIGROSSO GRADI GRASSO

how did the italian commentators react to ZAZA?

Gol di Grosso sì...

ma Pirlo è l'architetto

>ZAZA...ZAZA!
>........................................................................

everyone knew it would go out so it was total silence

Italy fan here. Zaza and Pelle need to be kicked off the team. Idiots

can you guys stop?

that shit was almost 11 years ago.
nobody gives a shit anymore.

>Tyler: "Schweinsteiger, who was showing of signs of fatigue in extra time.....but.....has the nerve, has the temperament - a true big game player, has played so many of them.....a Bavarian....all of Bavaria....their hopes resting on him.."

>Its a brilliant run from Messi..... can he go all the WAAAAAAAAAY

>Tyler: "ITS HIT THE POST!...and Chelsea......are one penalty away! But, that's where they were in Moscow!

>Neville: "Didier Drogba......."

>Tyler: "...who couldn't take the penalty in Moscow because he'd been sent off! And that's why John Terry stepped up...Goodness me! What goes around comes around!

>Neville: "Didier Drogba, I'm gonna say it now. It is written in the stars!"

>Tyler: "Well, he's scored a magnificent header to equalise, and take it to extra time. he gave away a penalty, that should've been advantage Bayern - but wasn't. And its come down, to Drogba - who this time - is the fifth penalty taker for Chelsea in the final shootout

>Tyler: “HE’S DONE IT!! The greatest night in the history of Chelsea Football Club! European Champions! They’ve beaten Bayern in their own backyard! They’ve found the holy grail after adventure fraught with danger! And Drogba may never play for Chelsea again, he’ll never be forgotten."

"MACH IHN! MACH IHN! ER MACHT IHN! MARIO GÖTZEEEEEEEE! ALLAHU AKBAR!!!"

where ever the fuck did that reputation come from anyway?

he's never been a fighter, always been a fucking bitch. and that night proved it once and for all.

a tiny scratch in his face in the 2014 WC final doesn't undo what happened that night

pala payada...!!!

MISO-POYEE CHA

PEERLO PEERLO!

PEERLO! A COLA PEERLO! PIDATO...

PEERLO...GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH

GROOOOOOOOOOOOOHHH

GRASSO!
GRASSO!
GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH

GRADIGRASSO!
GRADIGRASSO!
GRADIGRASSO!
BADAPEELBO!
BADAPEELBO!
GRADIGRASSO!

You have to put up trigger warnings for this shit

It's from non Germans obsessed with his appearance which to them is that of some strong leader; anyone who has really observed him knows he's mentally fragile, you can tell whenever he's about to spill spaghetti, he can't even hide it.

>badapeelbo

>UND JETZT IST ES VORBEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!

i think i got like 2 or 3 beer-showers after the final whistle, absolutely based

Why is Achilles so obsessed with Germans?

jealousy

nah he also has that reputation in Germany, especially after that WC final where he got a TINY fucking scratch on his face

barely hurts, but bleeds like hell. it's the best thing that could have happened to him in hindsight.

Sammer said something along the lines "he's always been a fighter" , absolute comedy gold

he still has nightmares of his beloved Uefalona getting embarrassed 7-0 on aggregate

>ZAZA, ZAZA....[misses]
>*hand gesture*
>porca madonna, mamma mia, vaffanculo

NO NESSUNO GESÙ CRISTO NO NESSUNO DIO CANE

ive had bloody noses from snorting coke that produced more blood than that

Iwan?

>pala payada

I fucking loved this part

t. contrarian redditors who plague Sup Forums because this is the only place they can spout their bullshit opinions

schweinsteiger fought like a beast in the world cup every match. argentinians butchered his legs for 120 mintues. no cares about his face scratch photos that the newspapers used.

I don't dislike actual Germans really, just the massive non German bandwagon that follows you around all trying to convince everyone how they have at least 1/32 German blood
It's almost as bad as the spic/arab pk7 bandwagon
Frankly I've known a few German girls who find me irresistible ;-)

this

Palla tagliata, messa fuori, c’è Pirlo, Pirlo, Pirlo ancora Pirlo di tacco… tiro… GOOOOOOOL! GOOOOOOOL! GOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!! GROSSOOOO! GROSSOOOO! GOOOOOOOOOL! GOL DI GROSSO! GOL DI GROSSO! GOL DI GROSSO! MANCA UN MINUTO, MANCA UN MINUTO, GOL DI GROSSO, GOL DI GROSSO, GOL DI GROSSO… INCREDIBILE… INCREDIBILE, SIAMO SOPRA E MANCA UN MINUTO! SIAMO SOPRA E MANCA UN MINUTO!GOL DI GROSSO!

MA COS'È STA ROBA?! NA GIUNGLA CAZO

GeeeeeRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD

OH YA BEAUTYYYYYYYYYYY