So a friend came up with this meme when we were sitting at the bar at the coffee shop I used to work at...

So a friend came up with this meme when we were sitting at the bar at the coffee shop I used to work at. Has anyone ever worked at a coffee shop, and gotten retarded customers that don't understand stuff? This was actually asked today by a difficult regular. I hope more people use this meme to share their own stories!

I work at a gun shop and it's not uncommon for someone to come in and ask to 'see that glock' in reference to any semi-auto pistol in the case

Oh man I bet the memes one could generate from gun shop customers could probably fill a shit-brick warehouse!

You have no idea

Negroes calling every 9mm a luger because the round is the 9mm luger

LoL well I'd love to see that in meme form--maybe photoshop a gun in her hand instead of the coffee cup. And ethnicize the portrait as you see fit!

I just posted this to the starbucks subreddit & I think I didn't follow proper posting protocol...You don't think they'll get mad do you?

If you post it on me_irl or dankmemes you'll get more upvotes user

Thank you I will!

I'll upvote it too probably, it was good enough to save as a meme so it deserves a vote of some kind

Awesome, thanks!

Gay

Will you upvote it at r/starbucks for me plz?

So why do they? And don't google it faggot.

I'm pretty sure it's because of gravity!

Working at Wendy's, you wouldn't believe the amount of shit heads that ask if a Baconator comes with bacon. People are fucking dumb

ice is less dense and shit so it doesnt fucking bullshit about the fucking shit you feel me

Because water is one of the few compounds where it is actually less dense when it freezes than it is in a liquid form just above freezing. It's why the world hasn't flooded as the polar ice caps would sink and drive the water up.

I'd sure love to see that in meme form! God there are so many dumb people that buy food and coffee and guns!

Water Is not very dense as a liquid. When water freezes it expands becoming even less dense so even if you put ice cubes in a glass of water they will float. I'm not OP but there you go.

I really wish you guys were sitting at the bar with us today!