>one naked man with knife
or
>two naked girls without any tool
and Why?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YbBIK8CzCYo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Did you just assume zer genders?

I'm contacting the cyber police over this blatant act of priviledged bigotry.

0%=0%

If you want my honest opinion I does depend on what kind of people they are but I think the 2 women would have an easier time surviving, you can make something sharp if you need it, so they would be able to split up tasks and support each other, not to mention the fact that the guy would be more likely to have psychological issues

Probably a bait thread but here's my two (obvious) cents:

Two dumb bimbos that have no knowledge on how to survive? Or just two random normal females that happen to be naked and stranded with nothing? Probably them, like the other user said, can support each other in every way. Tasks, building, gathering, emotionally even sexually lol.

The guy with a knife means nothing if he has no idea what he's doing, it all comes down to their personalities and knowledge.

A dessert island? As long as the girls choose a toothbrush, they should all live. What kind of dessert though? We talking cobbler, or like gingerbread or what

After three month on dessert island, we all are equal. We all die of diabetes.

I would say they man. A knife is a large advantage right off the bat. Plus he has less people to sustain than the women, and it is a desert island, so i'm assuming that supplies and such are rather limited.

>dessert island
>dessert
kek

in a dessert island you'd mostly need a spoon.

>DESSERT ISLAND
>Restaurant

2 girls may get free meals if they flirt with waiters, thus survive

I'll right, I'll play OP's games, assuming you meant DESERT island.

The man with the knife is the clear victor in this scenario. A knife is an indispensable tool that turns hours of work without it, into minutes of work with greater ease. Meanwhile, another person will require the use of supplies or resources, and without a knife to make that acquisition easier at the start, two people of any gender would be hard pressed to come ahead.

>>HURR DURR DESSERT ISLANDS FUNNI TYPO

we get it.

see

>survive 3 months on a dessert island
>dessert
I bet all of them would get sick of eating nothing but cake and pie for 3 months. Imagine the quality of their shits after 3 months of nothing but marshmallow? At least the man can cut cakes with his knife, but it would be sexier to watch 2 girls wrestle in pudding.

The two girls obviously. When they get hungry they just have eat each other out.

If the game is any survivors the. The 2 girls. One can eat the other.

oh mr sacrcasm you never get orgasm from grill am i right

umm that does not make any sense at all, are you in fact a scientist?

Good point I didn't think of that at first

Op when you say desert island you might need to be more specific with details, lots of "desert" islands have lush vegetation

If you meant an island with just sand and no trees then the 2 women would have an easier time and the knife would be almost useless except for say gutting fish

Where is op anyway

the single guy would last longer, any food he finds or catches will last twice as long

two people looking for food will not produce twice as much food over a long period of time

And with the knife he would be able to do certain task quicker and with ease but the women would be able to work together to make a trap for fish in less time, hav each other for warmth at night, their shelter would be built quicker probably... It's debatable

Obviously it would be Gilligan, the Skipper too.

Op said 3 months so food lasting longer doesn't necessarily matter it's about general survival and I think 2 people working together have a better chance than some fuck wth a knife

its debatable if you've never been fishing
no way are they gonna catch any fish worth eating, possibly they could trap minnows or something for bait, but they wouldn't be able to catch real fish without some sort of supplies
knife maybe would be good for cutting open coconuts or cutting up wood for kindling

Op how did this guy manage to get on the island with no clothes but he kept the knife somehow

Anal fetish. I know the faggot. Peter Kone is a cunt and likes to knives up his ass.

The knife would definitely help but since they're only gonna be there 3 months it's more of a convenience than a necessity, you can crush coconuts with a rock if you want to, what this really comes down to is does the knife make up for the amount of work one extra person can do, and honestly I think both "teams" would survive since it's not so long

I don't know, I'd probably try to eat the whole island.

Granted if I was gonna be stuck on an island for a few months I'd probably prefer to have someone with me but a year or more I might take the knife because of practicality, not having to worry about disagreements and making them comfortable as well which requires a larger camp/shelter, more food to hunt for etc

what kind of work is there to do on a desert island?
you need shelter, food and water to survive. food and water become harder with two people because then you have half as much if you can even find any at all
shelter might be easier with two people if you have to build one, but even then you have to make it twice as big. a knife would also be more useful in constructing a shelter than an extra pair of hands

two people might be more useful if there are wild animals that attack you in your sleep

I take it you would prefer to be alone because you don't get along or work well with people?

I'm with you that there's considerably less maintenance with one person and then you don't have to debate shit, you might decide not even to make a shelter and sleep on the beach but say you get sick or there's a ridiculous storm and you're all alone with no shelter.. Rip or good luck

i actually hate being alone, i've also been camping and ran out of food though
if you were gonna run the numbers on this with every possible combination of resources realistically available i'd be willing to bet solo man lasts longer than duo women at least 75% of the time

Having a second body around for whatever work you might have to do as well as to take care of you if something goes wrong is invaluable in that situation, also if you wanted to make a bigger shelter you'd have an easier time since you wouldn't have to make some elaborate pully system to move heavy shit

Pulley*

Maybe if op said a year I'd be with you on that because I wouldn't have to talk with this person every day and worry about their needs as well but 3 months doesn't seem too long to be without a knife

With this time frame I still consider the knife to be a convenience not a necessity and whatever info this other person has could be useful, help you deal with injuries or making whatever you need/want I've sharpened small rocks into arrowheads before and it's somewhat time consuming but you can make something to replace the knife if you need it

Ceteris paribus is assumed, you mongs.

The guy. He would be a better hunter, has less nutritional requirements to keep functioning, even if he needs more calories (women have a really bad time if they are deficient in fatty acids, for example, much more so than men).

There is also the factor of higher risk aversion for females, strenght, ect. Also that reality show were the male camp completly rekt the female camp.

Two girls with a magic wand. Because..

Not all women will make the same shitty camp and not all men are good at making things like this too so if persay this one one guy picked from the marines and 2 women picked from the marines what do you think? I've been assuming these were random assholes on vacation that got stranded but if they were all equally prepared for this then you might be wrong but you brought up a good point women require more of different kinds of food so the guy might have an easier time

My vote is still on the 2 women but I'm not being biased because they might not be as strong or possibly less knowledgable about survival, that changes from person to person and some women are stronger than you or me and could know more about how to not die in such stupid situations

>some women are stronger than you or me
Testosterone's a hell of a drug.

clearly the man.
first of all, resources may be scarce and not having to share them will lengthen the time where survival is possible.
next, this guy has a knife. he can make tools with it, pretty much just spears though. he can also use it to harvest other resources quicker and more efficiently.
and i think the last good reason why the man would survive better is that he isn't two girls. girls are weak. i don;t just mean physically either. girls have an addiction to society. if there is another person around, a girl would need to interact with them. girls don't actually get along though. in like four days they will hate each other and survival will turn into a passive aggressive flame war. they will probably burn down the island

Lol I don't agree with all of it but 2 women are more likely to disagree start to argue and then kill each other, 2 guys might argue fight and then leave each other the hell alone but I've found women hold grudges more often and will have more pointless disagreements just to prove a point

SJW faggots ITT.

Average man with knife survives longer than two average women guaranteed. Why the fuck would two matter? Make it a group of them or a singular female, they always die first on the island before the male.

kys

Are you just arguing that men are more physically capable? Cuz this is about survival not strength

two men would likely get along unless one of them got scared and started to panic and caused problems.
if that happens then it is up in the air.
if two men actually got mad at each other i think they would either fight, of course, or just leave each other alone.
girls wouldn't distance themselves. they would always share one camp because it's how they think.
of course i just agreed with you, but um.. oh what about the other parts?
if the island is smallish, there might not be enough food on the island for two. fishing also cannot be assured to work.
a knife is also a great boon. it can do a lot.

The women I've gone out with wouldn't have trouble on an island with a friend of theirs surviving for a few months, the first would have trouble just because she hates most other women but the others are in good shape and can do pretty much anything I can do except when it comes to fighting

Have you considered how valuable the knife would be though? Plus only one mouth to feed.

To reiterate my earlier point...

youtu.be/YbBIK8CzCYo

i knew this weeb darkie who had a wooden replica gunblade.
i asked him if he had a squall costume, and he didnt know what i was even talking about.
omg i hate niggers so much

lol, wrong thread

>persay

stopped reading there. if you want credibility for your arguments, please don't be fucking retarded and unable to spell.

Haha per say I had left a space as I did this time would it change the meaning? You understood but decided to be nit picky about it for what purpose really? To make yourself feel better is my first guess but you could just be trolling..here wait I have something for this

Errm... I (don't) hate to burst your bubble... But it's per se. Don't know the literal translation, nor the language. Probably Latin.