>Democrats are utterly BTFO
>Sjws and Feminist are on literal suicide watch
How do you react?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x1udjd2Aq3E
youtube.com/watch?v=VeGPzk8Oca8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

like this

That won't happen but I wish it would. Removing the blue wall of electoral States would help this country

Nevada is going red.

I want to believe. But I have less and less faith.

Everyone I talk to about Trump hates him. And they're all white, too. This country is too cucked, just masturbate and play video games until you die.

Sure thing, Schlomo Shekelbergowitz.

I would cry, but sadly the only way Trump can win right now is if Bernie pulls some magic tricks and wins the nomination, runs 3rd party, or if Hillary gets arrested.

$0.02 has been deposited in your account my concerned friends.

Yeah I'm sure some random sandnigger and icenigger know more about American politics than I do. Fuck off retards.

I stopped trying to convince people. Nobody listens.

This is a very viable map. NY is stretching it; Trump would have to do better proportionally in the Syracuse area (and have a low black and immigrant turnout.) Definitely possible though.

NJ is conceivably in place as Trump is very popular here. It will depend on how stupid women choose to be and how the immigrants (e.g., Asians, Indians) vote. And of course a low black turnout. All things that are possible.

CA unfortunately is not going to happen. As a New Jerseyan, I like California a lot. I have more in common with the (non-enriched) areas of the state than much of the US interior. Too bad that Mexico has successfully retaken much of it.

>NY
>going red
won't happen

I honestly don't see NY turning red, look at the primary turnouts rep vs dem

I want to believe, but just don't see it

Ftfy

>video games
video game are shit now

>still putting Nevada blue

>New York
>going red
lol

Their Governor, Sandoval, would be a good moderate for Trump to pick as his VP.

Fellow jersey fag here. I haven't seen ANY hillary merchandise anywhere. I've seen plenty of trump and bernie stickers. Hell I've even seen two ben carson signs when he was still in the race. But I've yet to see anything hillary related. It's certainly possible that trump can win here but I assume most of hillary supporters are just a silent majority of people. Who knows. Only time will tell

this

Nevada's going Trump easy

I think my shitty home state might actually go Trump. Lots of Bernie supporters will give Trump the edge. It'll be close either way.

I wouldn't be so confident. It is a stretch, but non fake polls show a very close race. Staten Island/Queens + Long Island + Westchester, a divided, weak Afro turnout, and women not voting 'muh vagina' area all pretty down to earth possibilities.

Also, Jews are not monolithically against Trump, despite the more annoying ones in the media making lots of noise. I bet he does fairly well (keep in mind, Romney received supposedly 30%, which was 50% better than McCain.) I could see Trump surpassing this especially in light of the Iran agreement.

Reminder that Hillary Clinton wants to take your video games away
youtube.com/watch?v=x1udjd2Aq3E

(my home state is New York)

Michigan and NY are hard sells, but Trump will still be pretty win.

I'm from Suffolk (long island eastern county) and Trump had a higher proportion of the votes here than any other county in the state (almost 73%)

Thoughts on my map, lads?

>Michigan
>Red

>Wisconsin
>Red

>New Hampshire
>Red

LA Dem? nah

Trump will sweep Nevada as well

Yeah, it's a stretch but well within play. If the black ministers are either divided (some already rather strongly support Trump, as the community loves a strong financial success with bravado), it really comes comes down to how imbecilic women voters choose to be. Frankly, my two sisters who are poisoned SJWs strongly dislike Hillary. One might vote Trump. I just don't see the same 'muh war on women' narrative with Trump. Were it some run of the mill cuck, sure, they could play that game. Trump? He's a completely different dynamic because he is text book alpha. And as much as Western women might say otherwise, they instinctively resonate with this despite years of Marxist induction.

This is what's going to happen

>Blue Virginia
You and everyone else from Reddit need to stop this meme.

Good stuff, user. But Louisiana is definitely Red. Also, if MI goes to Trump, he bags PA as the dynamic that would have him win in MI would necessarily deliver the other.

Theoretically NV and CO could remain cucked, though I would expect both to swing to the Don.

It's possible, given the results from 2012, but I just have a gut feeling Virginia will stay blue (just barely)

I agree. Mcauliffe is trying to enfranchise felons by his order alone. That is clear, categorical panic and weakness.

Change NY to blue and NJ to red.

Probably more likely than mine.

If you think Louisiana will go blue because you went to New Orleans and saw a lot of black people, think again.

>Florida
>Red

Everytime.

kek. There's like a 90% chance VA will be blue.

>If I can't come up with an argument I'll just call you Reddit
I thought we were done with this stupid meme?

have you DINDU forgot what SHILLARY stands for back in 2008 already?
youtube.com/watch?v=VeGPzk8Oca8

Trump is scoring better with blacks and Hispanics than Republican candidates have since what, 2000 or earlier? Romney lost Florida by a ridiculously small number in 2012, he will steal Florida out from Crooked Hillary's Kew nose.

Jew* fuck you like autocorrect

Rate my map, senpai

see Florida was basically a draw (Obama won by less than 1%) and it's shifting more to the right. There's no Obama "dude vote for me I'm black lmao" factor anymore.

I'm actually a professional at this.

new jersey might actually go red i haven't met a hilary supporter people here like bernie

I've seen one construction business in Trenton with a "Hardhats for Hillary" sign, but that is fucking Trenton so it is pretty irrelevant.

If Trump is performing anywhere near as well with Latino voters as the OAA poll suggested earlier, California will go red, so will New Mexico and Nevada.

Probably too much to hope for, but Trump is going to wipe Hillary off the map come November, and that's a guarantee.

Going by that map alone it looks like Texas and Florida are essential to the Republicans,

What happens in the not so distant future when they go majority Latino? No more Republican Presidencies?

Thing is who'll the bernie people go for come the general. If we can convince even 70% of them to stay at home or write bernie out of spite, Trump could take California for all we know.

California will probably never go red again. San Fagcisco and Los Angeles will make sure of that.

t. Californian

>senpai

this graph is max dellusion even for a pollack standards

It's why it's essential that Trump comes in and deports a shit ton of them

With smug glee I walk onto campus, wearing a Make America Great Again hat (ordered off ebay), feasting on the butthurt of all the university bern-out liberals. American politics is so much more fun than politics here. In case my favoured candidate the Donald doesnt win i've been telling anyone who is interested that Hillary will be an ok candidate because she represents the interests of oil companies that will make petrol cheaper by bombing more muslims. The thought of bombing sand-monkeys to burn fuel that supposedly 'causes global warming' is too much for the leftys.

polls

this. Thinking Cali will go red in November is just pulling a Bernie level of well-wishing. He might poll better there than any Republican since 92 but it's unlikely he'll win there.

I made map was made hypothetically. It's not serious nor is it what I think will happen.

I'm absolutely fine with Trump crushing Clinton. That is, assuming, it doesn't come with a large Republican majority in the house and senate.

Liberalcunts had the chance to nominate a progressive who could challenge Trump, but they chose reject him. I'll have absolutely no sympathy for their tears his November.

i fully 100% expect this to happen

CIVIL WAR NOW

Florida Latinos are redpilled as fuck.

>New Jersey
>Red

>Iowa
>Blue

This plus massive voting irregularities in all the swing states.

Realistically if the swing vote gives him OH, he almost certainly will win VA. Possibly NV as well. Interesting map though.

>massive voting irregularities

Oh yeah, gotta factor in all the dead people that get up to vote Democrat every election. And the 60 people that live in a single apartment who all vote Democrat as well.

This is my map pretty much at the moment.

It's all gonna go down to New Hampshire, Michigan, and Ohio.

>Louisiana
>ever going blue
>Wisconsin
>Ever going red
Michigan is also a very long shot, even from Primary numbers I don't see Trump taking Michigan unless Trump gains a fuck ton of moderate Berniefags in the next 6 months.

No, NoVa is too much of a weight on Trump.

Plus Virginia is too establishment and almost voted for Rubio.

True, but Trump is assembling a real team that by virtue it existing will severely limit how much of this nonsense can occur. For example, Paul Manafort's taking over the campaign stopped in its tracks the outright caucus and Wisconsin fraud that the GOP was engaging in.

With people who know enough of the territory, the other side knows where it cannot go lest it gets exposed and some people do go to prison.

>believing NY will go red because trump has his name plastered there

it's like you don't even live here

Just as a random sample of things to come, Clinton's numbers have significantly outstepped exit polling in all but a couple states so far. Trump's numbers match exit polling.

I really hate how Illinois votes, this fucking State, it's like they never learn, it's their fault we have Obama.

It's Ditka's fault he didn't run against Obama.

Invest in body bags. Islam's going down hard!