Is this a good face?

Is this a good face?

Wwyd?

Dubs

This is a perfectly normal girl next door face.

put her to sleep so i wouldnt have to look at her

No. And I'd punch her in the face

Her normal look.

Does she go to fucking hogwarts?

She needs make up and a hair style. She's too Jewish looking to pull off natural beauty. She looks like she doesn't try at all. Not even her vibrator is into her.

If I could see her breasts ID change my mind. The second pic is better. I like her tits in the school shirt.

knockoff avirl lavigne

I would ask her out try to find things in comman. Later if the time is right i would flirt with her making her feel special try to make her my gf and we move together in a apartment with a pet doggo. Later when she feels comfterable we will make love and inportant than we would marry.

Nice legs

OK. I'm sold. I'd like to bend her over, lift her by her hips and fuck her standing up behind her. She could wear that tan dress. Raised just above her hips her ass would look so tasty as we fuck. I'm really serious. I kinda got a crush now. You have any of the back of her legs? I'm into legs.

Heyyyy...is that McJuggys gf??? Holy shit....my kid watches her channel! Please have us noodz?

I'd dance with you honey.But a lot closer. Got anymore? Maybe with exposed midriff?

Going to sleep now. If anyone wants a huge dump/info about her later, add mobelle8 on kik.

Damn. I wonder how hat she likes in a lover? She looks sensous but uncertain. There's a sex kitten purring to get out. I fucking want her.