Just woke up from a dream in which a Japanese man non-consensually fingered my asshole, thoughts?

Just woke up from a dream in which a Japanese man non-consensually fingered my asshole, thoughts?

Perfectly normal

I had that dream too you're going to be fine.

Dafauq

>wtf?
watches at $ 0?

He was wearing a blue tie right? I hate that fucking tie

did you enjoy it?
and did you enjoy it sexually?
did ya jizz ya sheets

For those wondering, this is not a joke. I was anally probed in my dreamscape by the slender fingers of a jap.

Someone in your family fought the Japanese in WW2 and was captured.

They fucked that person so hard, it's not being passed on your genes..

My gf is Japanese, does that mean anything

you enjoyed the anal rape

i have a cart full of watches but im afraid my adress will get doxed but shit free stuff is worth the risk

It's a metaphor; stop watching Anime.

No blue tie, plain white t shirt
It was not painful nor pleasurable, just odd

Watch urself there buddy

nvm shipping costs up the ass

Probably triggered the memories passed on by your ancestors. They actually have cases of people receiving organ transplants recalling memories from the donors. Or even children of people that have a skill "magically" being good in that same skill. Telling you dude, that would be my guess.

Either youre afraid of being gay or you are a closet gay. Its one or the other OP.

My grandfather actually fought in Vietnam and developed ptsd, was this their plan all along? To have the newer generations become mildly uncomfortable in their sleep?

I am a doctor and I just diagnosed you with a gay.

Why do you think the rich has the poor fighting their battles? That shit fucks up with you for realz. Even if you return alive and functioning from the battlefield, that shit can and will stay with you and your family.

COUNT ON IT HAPPENING AGAIN, FUCKBOY