Today's the deadline for export submissions. Will any team miss the deadline and be penalised or even expelled...

Today's the deadline for export submissions. Will any team miss the deadline and be penalised or even expelled? Who knows, but most probably not.

Group stage draw is tomorrow (Saturday). Sup Forums is pot 4, and will play in this order: against pot 2, pot 3 and finally pot 1. Probably the easiest group possible would be with /adv/, /soc/ and /out/. Probably the hardest group would be with /mlp/, /fit/ and Sup Forums. I'm just speculating there though, some of the teams haven't even submitted an export yet.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mb9QE_QZb_g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

are we gonna win senpai?

Sup Forums expects

I can promise you we have a competitive export. I can't promise you the trophy because PES 17 is a wild horse, the kind where you win a match 5-0 then lose the next one 1-3 on the very same settings. However it's an export that can definitely win the cup, it's just a question of whether Lady Luck will play pranks on us or no.

Did SKEEEUP make the team as a last second walk-on?

Sorry, but no, the roster was finalised a while back. Maybe in summer. (Hopefully in summer.)

All teams turned their exports in, no penalties. Here's the pots for the draw.

>Sup Forums, /fit/, Sup Forums, Sup Forums is a possible group

>no Sup Forums

we're free

There was no risk of Sup Forums being in Elites anyway. They're technically (I'm not expecting it to actually happen) in the Foetus.
>/jp/ contributed to us breaking the memecurse twice

I'm calling it here and now, Sup Forums will stand tall again

>Punished Messi hasn't been changed to le "footy lad" look

People voted to keep him as is. If there's any consolation, his shirt name is le footy lad.

>That Leicester ball I made years ago is still getting used

Neato

What's Sup Forums like these days? I seem to remember they had a Blackpool tier disaster run.

Haven't gotten out of the Foetus for an entire year.

Jesus. They have quite a big fanbase as well. For all we might complain about not winning it could be worse.

Last cup /y/ outright threw a match to keep them from promoting

>tfw part time /out/ supporter

haha! jokes on you! were only pretending to be retarded!

Let's go Sup Forums (But no by much)

Are these pictures visible in-game? Will they be shown on stream during the tournament?

yes, that's the new tactical screen

Oh right, they're on PES17 now. Gameplay is more or less the same though?

Actually looks a bit like real footie this time, but woefully unpredictable and erratic. Apparently lang baal works and gegenpressing is now a thing.

I found the perfect victory anthem for when we inevitably blow out the horses

Oh wow, it's always been a coin toss, how much more unpredictable can it get? At what what point managers become completely powerless?

post it

youtube.com/watch?v=Mb9QE_QZb_g

Lang baal works sometimes, more often than not you're losing. But when it works, it's a blowout. That said, I'm performing some experiments to see if I can make it more reliable.

Gegenpressing is a complete meme. While it has a visible effect on screen, it doesn't actually work, and uses up a lot of stamina.

Consider the following: last summer we were highly likely to win or draw against /out/, the actual match just happened to be an outlier. Against /c/ I knew from the moment I started testing that we were going to be fucked. PES 16 was inconsistent, but you could notice certain trends. In PES 17 you either have a completely retarded formation that alwats loses or a decent formation with random results. Adaptive AI might actually be real.

oogba booga were the good meems at?

>implying memes are good

Also, draw is in one hour. Here's hoping it goes better than Palace's match.

Stream is live, draw any time now.

Who do we want?

An autistic German

why are there only 3 medals?
romania what did you do?

Not any of /mlp/, /gd/, /m/, /r9k/, /d/ (I haven't lost against the manager but as a first fixture would be extremely difficult due to the unpredictable tactics), /fit/, /f/. Pretty much everything else goes. Maybe /adv/ or /asp/ from pot 1, /an/ or /s4s/ from pot 2, /p/ or /out/ from pot 3.

Don't look at the formation, the screenshot only showcases the player portraits, nothing more, nothing less.

Also draw live.

>/mlp/ and Sup Forums in group A

kek

>Sup Forums in group H
we're the main event

Well we're confirmed for second day.

>It's a stay up late episode

Sup Forums is in group H again. Fuck, I hate late night matches.

Schedule:

11 Feb: Pot 2 - Sup Forums
17 Feb: Pot 3 - Sup Forums
19 Feb: Sup Forums - Pot 1

Yes we're not playing /c/.

you tell me
>fiest game of new PES iteration, blazed streamer who hasn't tested the game or how it works on his PC leading to 5 hour delay whilst already last match of the day
(we won though)

Better than being in Group A this time. 2 former Elite Cup winners, including the last Elite winners.

Lads, it's /vr/

/vr/ are a dark horse.

>/vr/ vs Sup Forums

welp, we got a 6 point ceiling here

OUR YEAR LA

/vr/ is a pretty solid team, at least judging from the friendlies export. One of the harder matchups of pot 3.

>Vee Pee Pee Bee

>/soc/

lmao

Lads it's /soc/.

Group H as of Pot 2 draw

TBD
/soc/
/vr/
Sup Forums

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

/soc/, /vr/ and Sup Forums in group H

Couldn't /soc/ have kept their meme 4-2-4 export, dammit.

>/soc/

it is only fucking /soc/
rek their shit and send them to the babbies where they belong

Lads, it's /soc/

Anyone have the vocaroo of the /soc/ whore reading out the DAD, DAD, AMAZING thing?

Damn, no /asp/ Sup Forums bowl

The group is complete.

/o/
/soc/
/vr/
Sup Forums

IT'S LITERALLY JUST /o/

Group H: /o/, /soc/, /vr/, Sup Forums
I can only see the team getting 4 points out of this

M/o/tor/sp/ortsb owl

Hat-sama picks /asp/ to win it all

Beat /soc/ & /o/, draw /vr/

Go through with 7

Hat is Mark Lawrenson tier at predictions

GLORIOUS

More like lose to all and go back to babbies with 0.

ITS COMING HOME LADS

Let's not get cocky. This won't be easy.

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Damn right, we will come home to the babbies.

I know the group isnt finished yet but fuck it this is now an Sup Forums victory thread.

Trips checked for three wins

Fuck off it/a/ly

>3 out of the 4 boards I browse are in the same group

neat

>Slipperpool