Let's discuss Whoopi (((Goldberg)))

Let's discuss Whoopi (((Goldberg)))

Sister act is kino

Think it ends there for her

/thread

>he has never seen Jumpin' Jack Flash

what about the one where she goes back in time?

Those echo quotes do not belong there, she was told to use a Jewish name to be more succesful in Hollywood, her original name was not jewish at all.

Her real name is Caryn Elaine Johnson

Corina Corina?
Ghost?
Rat Race?

she has a career EGOT man, Whoopi is great

No eyebrows.

Thread over.

>what is a joke

Literally "Expendable Secondary Character: The Actor"

Man, the early 90's were fucking weird. She was the voice of the deity-thing the Planeteers were beholden to, on Captain Planet.

Her song with Wiz for F&F was great. Everything else not so much

Lets discuss her alter ego

Honestly this
It's retro-computer funkino 80s spy comedy core

Ghost is kino i forgot about that

dunno what CC is

rat race had a few versions didnt see her one

holy shit she was Gaia?

i can hear the voice in my head now and it matches

Gaia was fucking hot youd root her any day, whoopi ehhh

damn voice and cartoon trickery man

>she was told to use a Jewish name to be more succesful in Hollywood
Jews don't consider Ethiopian jews real jews

They're not Jews.

Don't worry, no charge for them

She was great in The Color Purple and I don't gie a fuck what anyone else says.

love that movie.
that whole bit with her getting dragged down the street in the telephone booth, then stumbling into that spa on drugs and freaking out all the rich white ladies. fucking classic.

needed more annie pots though.

reminder that she fucked prime Ted Danson

do they know what Israel is?

>tfw we'll never get to see the video of Ted Danson performing in blackface at her roast
Surprisingly she was okay with it

Read the infographs, they're undeniable evidence :^)

>prime Ted Danson
pic related

it was her idea, she thought it was hilarious

>Danson experienced substantial negative press attention on October 8, 1993, after his appearance in blackface at a Friars Club comedy roast in honor of Goldberg. In his monologue, Danson made extensive use of offensive racial stereotypes, used the word "nigger" more than a dozen times, and ate a watermelon, angering such guests as Montel Williams and Mayor David Dinkins.[26][27] Goldberg defended the sketch, explaining that she had helped write much of the material and referred Danson to the makeup artist who painted his face.[26][28] Danson and Goldberg issued statements emphasizing "the Friars Club tradition of raucous and over the top humor" and describing those offended as newcomers who "were uncomfortable with what to expect".[26] Substantial excerpts from the performance were later printed in Spy.[29] On November 5, 1993, Danson and Goldberg issued a statement signalling the end of their relationship.[30]
Holy shit, top fucking kek

>americans having a seizure when blackface or the word nigger is uttered or written

your society is garbage

I want to wrap her stupid hair around my dumb fucking dick until it's completely covered. Then I want to jerk off until the cum I've been saving for a week explodes onto her teeth. Then I'll use the head of my cock to brush her teeth.

at least we don't make it an identity