With this dumb controversy between FaZe/Sssniperwolf...

With this dumb controversy between FaZe/Sssniperwolf. Has Sssniperwolf ever done anything "wrong" that wasn't backed up and made sense of?

Isn't it true the FaZe clan pretty much is dying and is a bunch of scumbags?

What do you think?

Bitches fighting over who can be a bigger cunt.

Video games are fur guys dumb.

FaZe is pretty cancer though. Lia/Sssniperwolf is actually pretty cool besides her bad content lately.

FaZe killed trickshotting and other forms of COD content with their shitty lifestyle vlogs. Debate me if you want, but vlogs don't fucking belong on youtube.

Vlogs are bad along their content.

Well, I mean the girl she called out to be a hoe, is 100% a hoe. Nothing wrong there. Faze clan is definitely dying yes.

Trips of truth

I kind of feel bad. Lia seems like a cool person.

the only thing cool about her is her amazing body and if you think otherwise you're lying

yeah, started watching her recently, and watched some older content, she does seem like a good person

This this this this this.

>lately
You mean the past two years

Do people actually care for these shitty games' competitive?

I thought only memes came out of that bullshit

Who tf cares? We all choose Sssniperwolf's side because boobs

Nah. I'm gay.

These post are fake too.

This, kinda, I also wouldn't take the side of the girl who was dating Jake Paul

What are all you preteens fighting about?

That's an old post made by a guy trying to sabotage her. Not real

SSSniperwolf is redpilled and has a killer bod, how could you not be on her side

what a surprise someone defending sssniperwhore has autism wont lie i wish she'd sit on my face though

am I in a time machine that took me back 2012?
Yes they're assholes making an entire clan around game breaking shit so you can't go a match without seeing it. Literally ruined BO:2. Although in truth they should all go in a fire of some kind.

i don't think those are real people