So Kim Jong just announced he would nuke Manhatten if the US keeps working against North Korea

So Kim Jong just announced he would nuke Manhatten if the US keeps working against North Korea.
What would (nuclear) war against north korea look like?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cPEnRb6aaS4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Angry little fat guy fires five or six missiles. Half fizzle out over the Pacific and the others are stopped by the defense systems in South Korea, Japan, or the West coast of the US. The US will either invade them or retaliate with dozens of nuclear weapons and the gooks will get glassed. Little Kim can't do shit. The end.

China gon be angerey

Accurate. As a guy that works to maintain some of said defense systems, we would see them coming the second they were launched. No chance of making them to the coast.

If they want to hit a target, they might as well just hit s korea

China won't do shit either. They do all of our manufacturing so we have them by the balls economically.

Tell me again why that movie mocking kim jong un was never officially released?

It was. It's called The Interview and last I saw it was up on NEETflix. Great movie.

Isn't the us massivly in debt with china?

>they launch nuke
>it doesn't hit
>whole world including China says "OH FUCK" and bombs the shit out of Pyongyang
>commies BTFO

Yes, that too. How are they going to collect if they piss us off? We still have the best trained, best equipped, and most advanced military so they have to play by our rules. The Chinese military has us beat in numbers but we would slaughter them in droves with our superior weapons.

Remember moscow?

2 pump chump.

NK nukes SK or Japan. US nukes Pyongyang with a weapon that is 10-20 times the yield of NK's.

NK's population drops to 7/8th of what it was pre-war. NK surrenders.

All the posturing, all the bluster was simply designed to allow NK to surrender anyway.

What are they gonna do, call our debts? We're their biggest trading partner, if we go down, they're coming with us.

No. I've never been to Moscow, retard.

China would be more angry with North Korea as they'll be flooded with NoKo refugees.

China can stay out of it or the $9 trillion it holds in US bonds suddenly becomes worthless paper.

You don't owe money to a country you're at war with.

Tfw not being somewhere makes you a retard.
>muricans

>remebwr moscow
>no one knows what your talking about
>try to spin this back on americans being retarded

Stfu fag I bet you play paladins

Your reading comprehension sucks. You asked me if I remembered Moscow. I sarcastically answered no, because I knew that you were referring to a historical event but it was lacking any and all context. Because of it, I called you a retard. Shove it up your ass, retard.

Ur gay

>What would (nuclear) war against north korea look like

Like a burning hole just about North of South Korea...

And here we have the typical retarded uneducated american.

but its true

suck on pingas camel cunt

It is a bidirectional nut hold.

H actually has tha capacity to reach Canada know, you do know that, right?

The reality is since WWII war has been defined by production capacity and oil reserves. With Russia as its ally, and both countries having a specialty in defense rather than offense, a war with China would be a long, long stalemate.

And brainwashed too

d o u hav da cabacidy 4 spellin n gramer oR no ??

Canada being so cool that we actually GAVE UP our nuclear weapons, would be saved collectively by the rest of the worlds superpowers.

no. no. no. he has nothing on us. I am in the USAF and no. we can get warheads on foreheads in 30 min or less around the world. including nukes.

But right now Japan is the on ethreatened by NK, and they are massively raising their defense systems and are discussing making nukes, so everyone loses at this game.
China just doesn't give a fuck as they are threatened by nobody but backs NK and Syria.
Also, Russia is not afraid to play along on those lines.
Everything about NK just makes a worse situation even worse.
Then through Trump in to that equation - he probably doesn't even know half of what I have written here....

Probably because he got blown up. It's a fun movie overall though.

if its a proper ibm, itll go into low orbit separate the warhead if its a multiple warhead and drop down on the target. NK doesn't have those capabilities yet, they hardly have a missile that will hold together and go the distance

No.
Lern2 US bonds.
When you buy a US bond, you're essentially betting on the US economy.
You don't want to lose that bet.

JP has been rolling off our (us) military since wwII SK is really the only danger that N.K poses. we literally have troops there just too "survive and get our jets out of there till help comes."

It was, what are you talking about?

pretty sure if they ever decide to do a launch they'll do it after kim and the high command quietly sneak themselves far away from NK and make their grunts do it. They know it'll result in the destruction of NK, but maybe they want to get rid of it anyway?

pretty fucked up really, the retaliation would wipe out everybody except the ones responsible.

is kim pulling an Uncle Rick on his own country? It seems like it.

youtube.com/watch?v=cPEnRb6aaS4

Okay so SK will get over by the sheer amount of NK. but the U.S plus nato will back up that a defense . As a jet plane mechanic that has been in korea. our job is to get the jet + the pilopt out of the shit..... Then it goes as "do what you can and survive"

then U.S. is wathcing them

they do nothing with out us knowing some way to fire back

guys the u-2 stealth aircraft can be up as high too see the curvature of the earth. plus still get 1080p video

there are russian jets thaty fly at the alaskian border all the time. we just scare them off with f-22

Maybe the US should just stop working against north korea

This movie wasn't even funny. Ahah Americans kill (again) the leader of a country, so funny xD. This movie was literally american propaganda, US is never mocked, they even have the role of good guys, like it's totally normal to murder a country leader.

Actually at the beginning, the movie was not that bad, showing Kim jong Un like a cool guy with a lot of responsabilities. Then Americans kill Kim Jong Un. I guess showing peace wasn't funny enough

>east coast
yeah ok buddy, lets try and hit something besides Alaska's highly populated and strategic war winning Aleutian islands first.

Seth Rogen is Canadian.

the ONLY reason NK gets away with all of the shit they di isnt because of china, its because Seoul is within artiller range of north koreas guns, an they have hundreds that keep moving around. NK knows it cant hurt us so it keeps seoul as a hostage to prevent the US from fucking them over. if Seoul was in the far end of south korea NK wouldnt have existed for so long

Experts seem to think our missile shield wouldn't protect us, but we have way more successful anti missile tests than NK has successful missile tests.

The only way they could really beat it is if they fired dozens, maybe even hundreds of missiles.

No one will be firing missiles in a first strike. You're crazy if you think every major nation on Earth hasn't smuggles nukes and bio-weapons into major cities in the US. Why wouldn't they? We know that the Soviet Union lost 20+ tactical nukes in the chaos when the Warsaw Pact fell apart, and no one knows who has them. And those are just the ones we know about.

No, if a first strike occurs, the first sign will be waking up to news of all of downtown LA or New York or DC being replaced by a radioactive glass crater.

>shit getting blown up isn't funny

It's a movie you autist calm down.

[spoiler]america will still win we are the most culturally versed plus weaponry diverse country in the world. we will fight for ourselves if we need too. and i doubt any true american wouldn't

This man speaks truth.

I doubt they would retaliate with nukes. The most likely scenario is that they bomb the shit out of the rnk and raze it. For what i know america has an huge air advantage as kim's aviation is close to non existant

NATO stands for North Atlantic Treaty Organization. Europe. They wouldn't be involved in a Southeast Asian conflict.

That would be SEATO with additional involvement by ANZAC. And you were never in Korea.

>grammar

>be me
>get stung by wasp
>thatfucker.mp3
>get garden hose
>find wasp
>slow and painful death for my nemesis.

I doubt it, you would have to be at the very least out of the athmosphere to do that

South Korea won't even pay for their own THAAD antimissile defense system. They expect the US to give it to them.

Half the SK population are surrender monkeys and want to reunite with NK.

The world could afford to lose both Seoul and Pyongyang. Bye bye dogeaters!

I often wonder how the World's functioning would be different if we wiped NK from the map.

Or at least reformed it by removing Kim/their Government from the equation.

>implying the MDA isn't just a bullshit money pit

>america is the most culturally versed country in the world.

No nuclear war period america would just have to shell the capitol city a few times and that fat midget would surrender immediently

The first Kim was a big hero - he fought the Japanese. Like Ho Chi Minh and Mao. And he was a totalitarian, masquerading as a communist. like Mao.

The French really fucked things up in Vietnam starting a neocolonialist war against Ho Chi Minh.

Fuck it. you only yolo once. Almost 8 billion fucks on the planet, let them blast off. Shit isn't gonna get any better. As the hip hop artists say, "life is a bitch than you die". As long as humanity has been around; the fact we haven't got our shit together this far into the game. Fuck it, we deserve to die. Fuck it, you only yolo once all you savage af mother fuckers

Like it or not motherfucker is Alpha as fuck.

if shtf china would undoubtedly create a inward exclusion zone/buffer several miles inward of nk to prevent/slow the refugee flood

I would say aside from china being pissed that shitty little NK pissed off a global superpower, it's probably a safe bet that multiple nations have nuclear subs lurking somewhere near north korea at pretty much all times since they're retarded, crazy, and 50 years behind everyone else.

If they started a nuclear war they'd lose it pretty much straight away

Don't change the fact that we would detect and eliminate any hostile launches. Thing is, the US has this policy of "a contingency for everything", the idea being that if an enemy did fire missiles, we don't want to be caught sitting on our thumbs with no way to react. Same reason our radars have backup systems for the backup's backups - downtime is simply unacceptable.

Take it as you may, but someone in Congress believes we need these measures in place and pays me good money to keep it running.

Who said we would fight if he nuked NYC? Let's make it a package deal. You can nuke NYC if you also nuke Philly, dc, Baltimore, Atlanta, new orleans, Detroit, Houston and LA. Nig problem solved.

Well you could say they have us by the balls smartass... i case of war what is better?
Having huge amounts of available industrial capacity or having a few jews in banks who wouldnt even help you finance the war if it wasnt for huge profit?
Not saying china would stand a chance, but your logic is flawed.
Also china and north korea dont habe good relationships... i dont know where you idiots got your indormation but last time i checked they didnz help nk with a fucking famine. It was in 98 so most of you retards were probably not born, but what makes you think they'd join arms in a nuclear war with ppl they care so little about that they dont even send rice?

>This movie was literally american propaganda, US is never mocked
Who else makes movies about us killing our own prez? There are hundreds. JFK (Oliver Stone's version), Olympus Has Fallen, Air FC 1 (the one with Harrison Ford) all the Jack Ryan shit by Tom Clancy, etc etc, infinitum.

I think the NK missile tests are a smoke screen. I'm worried they'll send one by boat, or sell one to a Saudi billionaire. .

go to Sup Forums cuck

maybe china was having its own famine and problems with feeding its own massiver booming population?

As long as US avoids ground combat scenarios and uses air force to destroy targets there shouldn't be much of a problem.
No need to use nukes.

We are talkin 98 not 48.
Why do you even post if you know so little about the world? Especially asia? There hasnt been a single famine in china since the communist gouvernment took over. And in 98 they already opened their econony (partially in special zones) and produced shittons of goods for the west. So even if they messed up they could have easily bought food from less wealthy asian countries. They are not friends with nk and they were not since stalin died and mao wanted to be the new leader of the communist world, but the russians were not having this gook-shit. Nk went with the russians and mao felt betrayed.

Nk are not idiots. They will destroy seoul with their artillery and then retreat to underground tunnels.

>What would (nuclear) war against north korea look like?
One-sided.

They just need to stop imports and your infrastructure will collapse.

>South Korea won't even pay for their own THAAD antimissile defense system. They expect the US to give it to them.
They won't pay for it because the majority of South Koreans don't even want it there.