What's the most masculine movie there is?

What's the most masculine movie there is?

It doesn't matter if it's simple "bro-core" or borders on the homoerotic, if it's a quiet meditation on masculinity ("Drive") or balls-out macho-stuff (pic related, other classic Arnold stuff, the "Expendables" movies etc.)

Other urls found in this thread:

wired.com/2015/06/entourage-movie-quotes/
youtu.be/3t8H07c30io
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Harakiri

Surprisingly good choice.

The Thing. Not a dame in sight.

Your thread ended before it even started. Predator is the most masculine film there is. Anything less macho than predator loses its masculinity. Anything more macho than predator is trying too hard

Not really the best, just off the top of my head:

Predator
Death Wish 2
First Blood
Rocky III (don't let the kikes tell you otherwise; sometimes a man needs a good woman to flourish)
Straw Dogs

/thread

The Entourage movie no question, it triggered so many numales when it came out.

wired.com/2015/06/entourage-movie-quotes/

/thread

Fuck off

why doesn't everyone have a fucking stark generator in their chest and super soldier syrum?

Predator, easily.

>capeshit
>masculine

fuck off, nu-male cucks

no u

I'd say saving private Ryan, a bunch of men doing the right thing and saving a mother the pain of losing all three of her sons.

When men were men.

I'm not impressed by those CGI abs, Bin Afflicki.

>the right thing
>trying to defeat Germany

pick one

niggas, pls.

>it's a faggots raised by single mothers circlejerk about muh masculinity thread

Why did that idiot even slash himself across the chest.

Showing the Predator he's not afraid. It's a man thing, you wouldn't understand.

>master and commander
>gladiator
>there will be blood
>lawrence of arabia
>dollars trilogy
>harry brown
>eastern promises

Pure masculine kinography.

>no Schwarzenegger or Stallone movies

4/10 list, senpai

What is masculine?
>power - as in to get/retain/struggle over the control of your life/resources/other people?
Godfather, wall street, 12 angry man, path for glory
>the adventure - as in the hunt/risk/endanger of life?
Apocalypse know, apocalypsico, die hard, jaws, felling down, condition humanities
>physical ability - basically actress showmanshipment?
Predator, jackie chan in hong kong killer cop, entres des dragona, metropolis/clopetras, raging bill, psycho americanos

There's a difference between masculinity and testosterone. Peter O'Toole wasn't a roid filled faggot and he still pulled off one of the most convincingly masculine performances of all time.

Demolition man
... Any Stallone movie actually

>There's a difference between masculinity and testosterone

Not in biology.

Gladiator
Total recall
Tropic thunder

Apocalypse Now. Because within every man lies a seed of madness and murder. All it takes is the right setting to bloom.

I didn't realize that masculinity was a quantifiable biological unit.

Batman v Superman
The hateful eight
Conan the barbarian

For some reason I always think of the fine arts like Anadeus as masculine, precisely because of the lack of women who take charge in classical theatre/music/opera. It's seems to be solely created and sustain by men, for men

Masculinity is just a combination of male traits. It's not rocket science.

Have you been drinking user?

>What's the most masculine movie there is?
>It doesn't matter if it borders on the homoerotic

>this

>no fucking joke.

>no women show up half way thru dropping estrogen on all the men

>Captain bro's his assistant taking him to fairyland when he is sick

>tear

Black Hawk Down

There's nothing masculine about BvS. It's about two faggots in spandex having a CGI slap fight before they both start crying for their mommies. Then a skeleton in a wig shows up and they fight a CGI troll.

>borders on the homoerotic

ITT: toxic masculinity

>ctrl + f
>No Deliverance
>No The Swimmer

But I think there are a few that are missing
>I Vitteloni
>La Grande Illusion
>A Single Man

And I've heard "Brothers" with Peter Falk is pretty masculine.

D I H L A H N

Y OO S UH N A V A BITCH.

>WHAPOOSH!

WHAART THE CIA GHOAT U PUUSHEN TWOMANEY PENCELS

Not a bad suggestion!

If we're going for oldies...

To wong fu

Reservoir Dogs

Because he knows death is imminent. Were it me I would have ran the fuck away naked crying all the way, but that's because i'm a nu-male. I'm naked in the hope of showing the predator i'm harmless and if it comes, I'd just drop and shove my butt in the air submissively.

Good calls, both. What about some olddchool-masculine classic noir.
Possibly my favourite film noir: You get Bogey at his bogeyest, Howard Hawks's supreme sense for directing dialogue, all wrapped up in the epitomy of hardboiled noir, plus every woman in this movie was just fuckin gorgeous (sultry Lauren Bacall, qt Martha Vickers, a delicously young Dorothy Malone, just to name three of them).

forgot to post pic

*epitome

Fuck, I just keep misspelling that word.

edgy beta detected

I don't take the "Mac and Blaine were lovers" pseudo-narrative seriously but *that* picture is fucking gay.

These Bogart titles are interesting choices, not least when you consider how overreactively guys on Sup Forums respond to threads of this sort.

beta orbiters: the movie

Not necessarily the manliness film (whatever that means), but while we're on Noir an Honourable mention for "The Big Heat"

There are a couple of scenes in there which (despite being a 1953 movie) feel like they could have been filmed in the 80's. Some really nasty violence, not done overly dramatically that makes the thing hang with you

Big Trouble in Little China

wrong user

Well, those were the Hays Code days.

And here's another "manly"noir. While I personally think that Robert Mitchum couldn't hold a candle to Bogart in terms of charisma, he sure had the "cool cat" part down. Prepare for a downer-ending though (one of the reasons why this, along with the earlier "Double Indemnity" was sometimes viewed as the "Noir to End All Noirs", since, while "Double Indemnity" marked the point where all archetypal noir-elements had been established – such as low-key lighting and especially the classic "venetian blind-lighting", voice-over narration, a doomed protagonist, an overall cynical and fatalistic view etc. – this one took all of those elements and added some sex appeal in the shape of Jane Greer and a young Kirk Douglas)

>there will be blood
>lawrence of arabia

But user, I'm a feminine woman I swear and those two are in my top 10!

why isnt anyone replying to me??? i put a lot of effort into this bait :(

>and if it comes, I'd just drop and shove my butt in the air submissively.
based user

Glengarry Glenross...?

Yes I know a Jew wrote it

Also, The Day After (80s nuclear war TV movie...I wish there were more threads about this movie, btw tbqh)

>Heat
>No Country for Old Men
>Lawrence of Arabia
>12 Angry Men
>Assassination of Jesse James
>Fail-Safe
>The Master
>Le Samourai
>There Will Be Blood
>Godfather

Pic related.

Dredd is macho and Judgefu know the drill.
SJW BTFO.

what skrillex is doing in BvS?

Not a movie, but Sopranos is manly as fuck.

Part of what makes Dredd great is that the female lead isn't some forced romantic plot, and she isn't just another generic stronk woman who don't need no man.

It was pretty nice having this and Smokey and the Bandit on TV a lot when i was a kid. Damn good song too.

Bogart gets repeatedly beaten up/humiliated in this film. What makes you think its more masculine than a film with a stronger protagonist?

great list

Not the most masculine, but I feel John Wick is up there. Slavs kill your dog, so you you cleanse the city of their filth.

Also Wolf of Wall Street. Bunch of rich dudes banging hookers, doing drugs and not giving any fucks.

This.
youtu.be/3t8H07c30io

nah Tony just pretends to be manly, what he really is is a weak minded cuck. only Furio parts were manly

Cos the creator of the serum was killed and all the prototypes were destroyed and the reactor is better put in a suit than in a body because it does nothing to help the actual body.

>weak minded cuck
present one example where that actually happened

when he let his sons teacher cuck him

refresh my memory please I can't recall anything like that

end of season 4
>getting kicked out of your own house
>letting your wife fuck other men
wew

she was literally threatening divorce and life crippling alimony he couldn't do a thing

>quiet meditation on masculinity ("Drive")
congrats faggot, Drive is literally the most feminine film out there

Yeah, he gets beaten up and everything. But he just keeps going – that's the point!

That's James Bond-manly before there even WAS a James Bond. Not for seven more years, as a matter of fact.

a real man wouldn't get into such a predicament in the first place, tony was a mental cripple

Seconding this one.

manliness has nothing to do with getting tricked into marriage by literally the entirety of society hammering the idea into your brain from the early childhood

it was more like selling your soul to the devil in exchange for influence than lack of masculinity

Hey guys.Look, I'm replying to bait.

Y'all claiming to be patrichian and shit. Not one of you have mentioned Streetcar named desire. Damn fine movie

That's a good one. You don't see that as often as Double Indemnity.

I'd recommend "Laura".

Surprised nobody's mentioned Top Gun yet.

EoE

Rei right where she belongs.

>children's cartoon
>masculine
Well, here is your (You)

> r-right?

Wrong.