COREA HAS BEST SONG

AMERICA YOU MUST APOLOGIZE FOR NSYNC, HIROSHIMA AND NAGASAKI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dVj8tlXQ1Vg
youtube.com/watch?v=_tOkb1y7hEs
youtube.com/watch?v=q8J3GAg5zaI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>HIROSHIMA AND NAGASAKI

This isn't a meme, this isn't a joke. They need to apologise for this, how would you feel if America nuked Alice Springs?

Finally I realize the chinkstralia shitpost wasn't a meme

oi m9 they have an agreement that the contest won't be held in Australia

>Sweden host
>Brown

Nice victory

Australia actually won, they couldn't let Australia officially win because they can't hold Eurovision outside of europe

Russia got the most votes from actual voters, Russia true winner.

>Russia got the most votes
Just because Russia owns a lot of SMS bots doesn't mean they win anything.

>cunt
>in europe show

???

They can't vote for themselves user, that would be against the rules.

FELLOW BONGS.

where did we place?

>Vote for themselves
>what is a proxy?
it's like your first day on anywhere

No, Sweden did actually.

Best laugh of the night

Sorry chinkstralia, but people here like Russians more than you.

G'day moite and pop another fostas on the barbay ya cunt xdxdxd seppos

Euros are fucking disgusting.

We should castrate the men and take their women.

Who's the hot asian woman?

Fuck off Austria, you gave us 12 points.

>aussie not getting shitposting
Your powers are failing

Are you still mad Sweden didn't let you into the Grand final?

The bombings were warranted.

Stop playing your hentai video games and grow up

APOLOGIZE FOR IKEA

is this thread alive? FUCK THE JEWS AND THEIR RIGGED SYSTEM!!! REEEEEEEEE GAS GAS

24th, our song was nothing special but one of the few that was actually sung in tune.

Yes.

Our song was not that bad.
youtube.com/watch?v=dVj8tlXQ1Vg

>tfw Denmark has negress host

Though, every country shilled so hard with having minorities as presenters. The Israeli guy actually spoke coherent and impressively enunciated Swedish.

:^)

The Israeli guy actually spoke coherent and impressively enunciated Swedish, though*

>12 POINTS FROM GERMONEY TO... ISRAEL!
sit down, cuck.

>UK last as always

fuck off am not a german cuck. but this jewing upsets me greatly. fuck the jews and their anglo allies and fuck you too sven for being such a cuck and playing along.

We will after you purify your country from the abos. Seriously, they seem like the stupidest people on Earth. And I'm not exaggerating.

>UK last as always
Oh no you don't!

We got the record for being last the most AND for the most 0 points! You're not taking that away from us!

I'd deadset laugh my fucking ass off... Then swear revenge on them until my dying day.

Germany, you are literally the greatest cuck of Europe. Sweden is cucked, but don't think for a second that we are doing a worse job than you in the face of the refugee crisis.

>Alice springs.
>Pretty much already a wasteland.
>Nuking it.

C'mon mate.

What the fuck is wrong with them.

They literally look like paleo-niggers

idk man

>NSYNC
Why for Justin and friends?

youtube.com/watch?v=_tOkb1y7hEs

I thought that was a joke a first when I saw it
Some old little Chinese lady representing Australia with a deep English voice

>we have discovered nigger levels we didn't even think were possible

are they on drugs or something. i mean ffs they look like roasted orcs or something.

youtube.com/watch?v=q8J3GAg5zaI

Who /rememberthis/ here?

J U S T
U
S
T

Fuck off, Charles. If it weren't for the nukes, anime/manga wouldn't have been invented. We should thanked, not apologizing!

average abo right there

it was alright until you arrived

any aussie from the great southern? when i was there the rumors said that Katanning was the biggest shithole in the region

>actually went there to check things out
fucking disgusting

I love Australia. A lot of intelligent East Asians + cool people with anglo blood, and stuff. Are there a lot of abos, causing a lot of problems? Are there (god forbid) other kinds of niggers (in significant numbers)?

t. future hopeful expat.

what's up with the "refugees" over there. some guy told that you took like 100 or something

It's all right, but it's definitely not problem-free, either. There has been trouble with nigger gangs (Apex, among others) in Melbourne, and Western Sydney is a designated ackbar zone.

I mean, you can have no problem living in those places. But if someone said it was all rosy down here, they'd be full of shit.

Nah, they usually only yell at you on the bus.The only real problem in australia are the cucks trying to change history. Saying the english "invaded" australia and took the land from the abos.

>Katanning to be declared refugee welcome zone as town celebrates multiculturalism
oh my fucking god, the legends are true

More like sung in auto-tune.

> mfw russian eurovision "tourists" take over kiev