youtube.com/watch?v=WIGrIfIj6aY
youtube.com/watch?v=MLzYxFJnB_A
youtube.com/watch?v=j2odOu0Oguo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gorgeous_Ladies_of_Wrestling
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Britta over Pierce
>Shirley over anyone
>Annie at the front

fucking atrocious list, try killing yourself next time you think about sharing your opinion

I've never seen Community, but I would like to have consensual sexual intercourse with Alison Brie and cum all over her pretty feets iykwim

>Abed last

Oh boy.

>le autistic superhuman mememan

terrible

Troy+Abed>Troy>Britta>Jeff>Annie>Chang season 1>Shirley>Pierce>>>>>>>>power gap>>>>>>>>Chang any other season

oh yeah, Abed between Jeff and Annie

>chang above anyone

you done fucked up

countless times I've jerked off to Alison Brie and there's no end in sight
she was LITERAL perfection back in 09

Pierce>jeff>deanykins>>chang>britta>>annie>troy=abed>shirley

It's all kinda subjective but I feel shirley should be last. She didn't really add much to the show and If you took her out the first 3 seasons I don't think the show would suffer that much.

I like shirley's character more than abed. Honestly I sometimes found him annoying. But he's too important to remove.

Pierce > Abed > Chang > Troy > Annie >>>>> Everyone else

Britta so high ? She is the most annoying character in the whole show. She's even below Jeff.

Jeff>pierce>Annie>Britta>abed>Shirley>Troy

This reaching is based on the overall show, not any specific season.

Shirley over Troy?

this

>he don't like Donald Glover
youtube.com/watch?v=gIF0UCFd3FM

The main reason I hated Troy was becauseof donglover. In the debate episode you can see the others watching the video abed made and reacting appropriately, while Donald just stands there like a dumbass.
Also, his character was more likeable when paired with abed. As a standalone character he sucked.

Shirley on the other hand while quite one dimensional with her Christianity stuff, did have her moments. It was clear the writers weren't comfortable writing her character.

That Jeff/Shirley episode was pretty good though.

Season 1 Chang > Season 1/2 Abed > Annie > Troy > The Dean > Jeff > Garret > Peirce > Leonard > Britta > Season 3+ Abed > Season 2+ Chang > Duncan > Magnitude > Todd > Shirley

Not him, but I like DG and hate what they made Troy into as the seasons went on.

serious question: do people really like Annie for any other reason than Brie being hot.
Because for me she`d be quite uninteresting if she would be played by another actress

Jeff&Annie>>>Troy&Abed>>>>Abed&Rachel>>>>Troy&Annie>>>Britta&Subway>>>>Pierce&Abed>>>>>Jeff&Britta>>>>>>Jeff&Michelle>>>>Troy&Britta

I actually like Annie more than Brie.

Britta>Abed>Shirley=Jeff=Troy>Pierce>Chang>Annie

>Troy&Britta
This shit felt like Brita was molesting Troy

Jeff > Pierce > Troy+Abed > Annie > Britta > Dean > Chang > Shirley

s1&s2 annie is literally the female version of me

>I am the law
youtube.com/watch?v=WIGrIfIj6aY

This is correct. I would put Jeff above Annie but everything else is basically spot on

literally comedy kino. for the first three seasons that is. favorite gag everyone? most recent for me is magnitude getting "pop pop" from two balloons exploding next to his head. busted a gut

chloroform

Not a gag, but I'm still laughing.

youtube.com/watch?v=MLzYxFJnB_A

Annie wriggling on the floor speaking tongues

not sure if this happened in the show or in one of my fever dreams

Prime Alison brie made me unbelievably horny. Peak jew goddess kino

Can someone please explain to me the roll of quarters joke in the season 1 finale before Chang punches Duncan

Season 2 episode 9 user

Patrician answer coming through

Dean >>>>>>>>>>>> Annie > Jeff > Troy+Abed > Pierce > Chang > Britta > Shirley

thank you user

>I also remember her masturbating a clay penis...?
s1 ep19
>and her boobs distracted Troy & Abed?
s2 ep2

>all these people putting Annie in top slots

Wtf why? She's the worst character. She's literally only there to be ogled.

you know your stuff
in addition to her attractiveness she's one of the best comedic performers on the cast

>implying theres anything wrong with ogling her
Mad femanon detected

I like 'em all.

>She's literally only there to be ogled.
Exactly

Prime alison brie was amazing. Too bad she went the Jen Connelly route

I wish "current year" man was in more episodes

Jeff>Pierce>Dean>Troy>Duncan>Chang>Buzz>Abed>Britta>Elroy>Annie>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Garrett>>Shirley

She's still got a couple of years left before I stop jerking off to her, desu
Maybe she'll unJUST herself in that time

CRISIS ALERT

She's going to star as a female wrestler in a Netflix show, hopefully she gets some meat back on her

Opinions on the new characters?

I didn't like the old cop guy, didn't like Elroy, but I loved Frankie for some reason. I thought she had an interesting, weird personality and I liked her poise.

she will be in a show about female wrestlers in the 80's

she will gain some weight for that role

youtube.com/watch?v=j2odOu0Oguo

Why is homophobic black?

Oh my god how did I not know this was happening
Alison pls I'm not sure if my penis is ready

lots of homophobia in afro-american communities

source: am black and gayish

Black people are notoriously homophobic m8

Yeah, you kind of forget Brittas like 30 since they're all in college.
She's hot though, so it doesn;t matter

Stop spamming black dicks on Sup Forums

Brewster was god-tier. She's got them Parker Posey vibes going on.

>implying she will even try to get in shape for a tv show

shirley was an outright cunt

pierce > jeff > annie > britta > abed > troy > shirley

If she's playing a wrestler won't she have to be more muscular and lean. Prime alison brie was thick in just the right places.

It's a reboot of an 80s show about washed out actresses forming a wrestling league as a last ditch effort for fame. They weren't supposed to be wrestlers, just eye candy to put buts in seats.

how much of an asshole in dan harmon btw?

Didn't know that.
Here's hoping she gains weight in a good way.

I'm not an asshole

- Dan

>that low
Abed & Troy carried the show,when it started going to shit.

>Annie that high
She's not even the funniest cast woman, come on

Pierce > Britta > Troy > Jeff > Annie > Abed > Shirley > Chang

>fifth season

Didn't even care at that point.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gorgeous_Ladies_of_Wrestling

yeah but for real tho?

I lurk here a lot

- Dan

He's an alcoholic and a liberal nut and treated Chevy like shit, but he's a good writer when he wants to be.

>fifth
Kek, the show went downhill long before
Try the 3rd

the 4th is the only bad season the rest is good

The point was that the image was from fifth season.

That is such a typical reddit answer.
The show started to go downhill around the second half of the 3rd season

Season 4 was below average at best
Season 5 and 6 were utter shit

>That is such a typical reddit answer.

opinion discarded

Nice try Justin

>being this much of a contrarian faggot
First three seasons were GOAT, then came the gas leak. Season 5 tried to patch things up and suffered for it, and season 6 was kinda meh.

>le show started to go downhill in the third season meme
Typical Sup Forums response desu.

Season 4 is pure crap, almost unsalvageable, there's only 3 decent episodes in the whole thing and the finale is fucking insulting.

Season 5 is meh for the most part, but the horrible finale and tiring parody/theme episodes really kill any chance of it being great.

Season 6 is a lot better, almost a return to form and it has some gems, but it was honestly too late and it became clear that without the full cast it wasn't the same thing.

Dan should get everyone back for the movie and close this already.

Pierce > everyone else

Yeah Shirley had good episodes, but overall she was kind of superfluous. When Pierce anf Troy left it changed the group dynamic hugely, but I barely noticed Shirley's absence.
Shirley mainly worked as a foil for Britta, I guess.

I think the fundamental issue with Shirley is that she's the only original central character who isn't based on some aspect of Dan Harmon's personality, which makes her feel artificial.

Characters that were good in the first half of season 1 then went to shit:

Shirley
Britta

Chang
Dean pelton

Annie was a perfect foil for Jeff and a very relatable character for me. Trying to loosen up when you're kind of a neurotic elitist asshole is a difficult thing and made for a good arc. I wish they'd explored the drug addict thing a little more though. It seemed to be forgotten (aside from small references) for years until the episode with her brother.

He recently said the movie is still on, but that it's kind of difficult to get everyone on board, what with them having moved to different projects and whatnot. If it hasn't happened by 2020, it's never going to, in my opinion.

She leaned too heavily into the sexpot thing. She should have stuck to the conservative image. Half her hotness came from wanting to corrupt her purity.

I really wanted an episode where the study group meets Annie's parents.
She would confront her mother about her issues about her.

Elroy was a little too goofy, but he worked. Frankie and Hickey were interesting because they were like drama characters transplanted into a sitcom.

Community is Crash Bandicoot: The TV show

> first game/season is very pure, it's a 3D linear platformer/comedy taking place at a community college. It's great but a bit unrefined and doesn't stray far from the formula established in the first few levels/episodes. Breaks formula once and it's super memorable with Hog Wild/Paintball.
> second game/season starts to get more confidant and do a bit more. Some occasional variations with vechille levels/parody episodes. Still mostly sticks to its original formlua, but has more splashes into variety. The best one.
> 3rd game/season goes too far and the ratio is broken. Too many non-platforming levels/"special" episodes so that the original formula is now in the minority. Losing steam but still acceptable. It should here
> ignoring Crash Team Racing since Community didn't get a bizzare (but awesome) genre shifted spin-off the comparison continues: post 3 it gets horrible due to missing original creators and trying to recapture the magic. Fades out with only good memories being of nostalgic love for the first 3

This is weirdly accurate.

I always thought we would eventually get a big confrontation with Annie's mother, but it just never came. Seemed like a major missed opportunity.
There's some good fanfic about it though.

i don't, please elaborate

Jesus Christ, fuck off

>implying Chang was ever good

He might have been decent if he weren't played by Ken Jeong. Unfortunately that is not the world we live in.

Does she get spanked?