Did the holocaust really happen?

Did the holocaust really happen?

I'm just a Sup Forums fag so you already know my answer

yes

No faggot

Maybe

my father fought for the Polish underground. he saw the camps. he saw the stacks of bodies.

> inb4 "your father was part of the conspiracy"

The holocaust did happen but the commonly cited numbers are blown way out of proportion.

How old are you gross faggot
And yes he was

what a lot of people disagree on is the reason there were piles of bodies, user. only an idiot would refute the incredible amounts of dead bodies.

Of course it did, but what bugs me is that everyone always harps on the jews and they forget about everybody else that got imprisoned along with them: political dissidents, gays, members of esoteric circles, Mormons, and so on.

"Enemies of the state"
Lots of people were abused and died in prison labor camps. The gas chambers are a lie, pure propaganda.

No, it never happened.

The diaspora is a lie too

Lets get them redpills going

Shit was damn fucking near a century ago who even gives a fuck. Quit being a fucking faggot you fucking fuck. You'd be dead the first fucking day if shit like that happened today. Get fucking laid you fucking fuck

Of course it did.

If you claim it didn't, it falls in the same category as claiming the earth is flat, or 6000 years old, or whatever bullshit you pull out of your ass to support your deluded view of the world. To debate this with you is useless though, as you don't accept historic facts or evidence in general, and are most probably an uneducated moron to begin with.

I don't get you neo-nazis. At least own it. You hate those jews, for whatever reason, don't you. Be proud of what your fuhrer did, and own it. Say yes, he gassed thoses dirty jews and they deserved it, and it was a great logistic accomplishment. Only fault of his was that he didn't got to gas them all. Why deny it, and look like a weak minded tinfoil hat moron?

It's not even a debate among historians.

People who have survived the holocaust are still alive today, and tell their story and show their scars.

They even tattooed numbers on people like cattle.

You can also visit the deathcamps for yourself if you want tangible proof.

Nice dubs

So who’s read Mans Search for Meaning...

Hitler was not "more than slightly Christian". He might have pretended too be during his rise to power, but during his reign he made it pretty clear he was anti-christian and anti-religion.

You have to get the mentally weak ones in with a fairy tale of a conspiracy. They feel like they're part of a resistance instead of an ideological pissing contest. Teenagers don't hang out at holocaust museums, but they sure have high odds of displacing their feelings about bullies on to scapegoats. So you lure them in with this X-Files nonsense just to get em' to their first Brotherhood meeting.

Maybe down the line they can handle the truth. But honestly, you just want more True Believers even if they don't understand exactly how the sausage is getting made.

We weren't alive during hitler so why even give fucks. You think Danielle bregoli gives a fuck about 9/11? We never lived through it who gives a fucking fuck. Get the fuck over it.

Jewish death camps with tattoos and poison showers? in one or two camps yes.
communists, Jews, the mentally ill, gypsies and criminals being hauled out by angry mobs of deputized neighbors and non German citizens to be shot in ditches with a blind eye turned by the third Reich? oh you betcha.
Those same sycophants and psycho killer types throwing away the evidence they participated in mass killings and turning in any nazi they could, to be shot my the communists when the got 'liberated'? yep!
Those same communists strategically stopping all food getting to civilians of there own country to keep the army moving causing millions to stave to death? yep
America winning the war with the brilliant plan of bombing the rail roads and ports that carried food to civilian sectors, forcing the burden of feeding starving people onto the German war machine? oh god damn yes, worked so well we did it in japan too.

WW1 was the hardest on soldiers, WW2 was the hardest on civilians.

>It's not even a debate among historians.
T-they are all part of a giant jewish conspiracy, and bought off by jew gold. A-all of them, every single historian out there is. You get to graduate from uni as historian, bam, jew gold.
>People who have survived the holocaust are still alive today, and tell their story and show their scars.
A-actors payed off by jew gold.
>They even tattooed numbers on people like cattle.
t-thats just for show I tell you.
>You can also visit the deathcamps for yourself if you want tangible proof.
you mean concentration camps as in concentration where you learn to concentrate better so you get better at your job!

I-I have pictures of memes to post on a anonymous mongolian kite testing forum for proof if you don't believe me, here let me post more of them, surely I will be praised by my butt fucking buddies over at pol for convincing so many of you, and totally not look like a huge faggot!

>They even tattooed numbers on people like cattle.
Yeah, like Elie Wiesel, but oh no, he admitted that he never had a tattoo. He also said in his book "Night" that fountains of blood were shooting into the air from jewish mass graves... Which mysteriously have never been located, even with ground penetrating radar....

I'm sure you know just as well as I do that the Hall of Cost did in fact not happen, but even so, it should have.

>reddit spacing

>imply the SS sent mainline troops to do the executions
the SS was built around recruiting non German soldiers. You don't think they count have rounded up Yugo army guys to clean up the undesirables in some sort of act of loyalty? Sounds like a good way to get in with the SS to me, and potentially avoiding getting put on a bad boy list.

>"efficient slaughterhouses"
>where they rode rollercoaster cattle cars into ovens
>they were killing them as soon as tgey arrived
>but they tattooed them
>and some of them lived
Pic related, I didnt know cattle cats had curtained windows

What? You are fucking with me right? Cause that was one of the dumbest responses I have ever seen on the internet.

*they
*cars

so I'm sitting there at my desk trying to keep the all the bombed rail roads open when Rottenführer Hermal tells me that we need to move some Jews, I tell him well we have cattle cars we use for tank parts, and some passenger cars that used to go to France.

I'm on a whole other level that you shall never comprehend. What I wrote was real af bro. You're just that edgy bro on his parents computer

That is a photo of one of the trains taking prisoners from Jewish ghetto to a camp, not even to Auschwitz. Not saying that crazy Jew coaster did or did not exist, but you cannot connect that photo to that paragraph at all. Would not be the same "train" or "cars".

>blogspot.uk
damn another scoop by those craft bloggers shut it down ov ve!

OP is right it didn't happen.
Another thing that didn't happen is 9/11.

This is false. Have you ever been on Sup Forums?

>rabbit breeding
They used the fur for bomber jackets and ate the little shits for food. hardly hard labor, but still its not exactly for just for fun.

yeah, but do you know WHY it happened? The communist Jews didn't want to share with six million other people, so they just fuckin killed them and blamed it on the Aryan race

according to what i was taught in school, yes

according to my own reading out of a fascination with both world wars, no

its odd how people will agree with you that the winners of conflicts write history yet they'll rarely agree it may be in their own history books. much less consider the possibility they've been taught to believe it. the holocaust is one of the greatest hoaxes in the last 100 years

Some black and white photos mixed up by some neckbeard... way more convincing than hundreds of thousands of first person accounts
Some random grey scale shots of doors?
Holy shiiiiiiiiiiiit! !!

Im redpilled now guys!!

I been there. Looked real to me.

simple then...

and more complicated if it turns out you can count without using your fingers and toes

SIX GORILLION