Isn't doxing getting someones name and address? So if I put my shit on there how's that me asking for a dox pussy?

Isn't doxing getting someones name and address? So if I put my shit on there how's that me asking for a dox pussy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iD-XkQCoEHU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

1115 S Tennyson St, Denver, CO 80219

Last thread didn't work out eh?

She is fake

nice dubs but we need nudes

She is trap

Seriously her number is (510) 294 8580 and her name is Lei Martinez haxx0r here

No fakes fags

you typed some words ha ha

I'd like a taste of her.

Linda Elizabeth Morales Rodriguez
1115 south Tennyson street Denver co

Is she alone now?

Yeah, should be

there a story that goes with this or what?

Got a shot of anything below the belt? I'd like to know what I'm working with.

You or someone else posted this one before. Said she broke his heart or some shit.

She has an ugly man face and a shapeless torso

She still looks fuckable to me.

1115 south Tennyson street Denver co

Why are you doing this? What's the story here?

i think i fucking know this girl

yea dude lets hear this fucking story?

Doing this because she cheated on me, I moved out with not only my child but hers as well. She would rather be a slut then take care of her own kid. Who's with me now. Not asking for a Sup Forums army but what she did was fucked up and if she wants to be a hoe then there she goes...

What's her name?

well fuck dude now u got 2 kids to take care of.... how old are u man?

he already posted it u fucking retard
!!!!!!!!!!

Yup, im 27 working full time (two jobs actually) paying for baby sitting and rent etc. By myself

Being pissed at her doesn't make her s slut.

fuck dude what u gunna do
like post her better nudes
an wait for ppl to fap to it

where dose she work

Get barely anytime with my kids (I consider hers as mine, he's younger then my kid) im strung out while she on top of my first babies mom gets to fuck around. Completely bullshit

That must suck. Sorry. Not much I can do with this info right now. I live in CA.

She works at Walmart and I do have better nudes but that's not the point I just want her Fucking face out there

Show us the pussy pics Sup Forumsro

requesting butthole or feets

Oh yeah? How's that bullshit prick? How old are you? 13? Sure I just made that story and all these nudes up for? For what exactly? Some attention from btards like you?

wow ..... hahahahah who she fucking cheat on u with...... do u know?? like what else happend

You know they're people out in the world who create kids and give zero fucks about them right?

This guy who worked with her Amir, what a cunty name ffs

She certainly likes taking nudes of herself. Is she narcissistic?

4chin, help. Something fucked up happened to a lil creature.

youtube.com/watch?v=iD-XkQCoEHU

She definitely seems like it... I got more of her selfies and shit but my aim is for her face, cause I want people to recognize this bitch

Post the Nudes!!!

Yea we have pics of her face, post more of both some face and more nudes are more helpful to us, we can't do shit with half assed nudes js

I don't know her, but she's giving me a big stiffy. Keep 'em commin for gods sake!

I'll post more, I gotta dig through my old phone and upload them through Google photos. May take a minute but in the mean time am I wrong for doing this?

No you're doing good.
It's all fine

What difference can it make now? It's already done.

whats the naughtiest thing she ever did in bed

nypa fag

bump

I'm more concerned for your kids. Could doing this come back and really bite you in the ass?

Again faggot not asking for personal army, and probably the dirtiest thing she did was letting me fuck her in the ass then suck my dick. About to delete this post from all the nypa fag comments I get so download her pics and address if y'all want

Idk how it can bite me in the ass, when's she's not even trying to get her kid back since im not even his step father through marriage

As you were then.

Didn't someone make a thread like this yesterday with a different girl?

wtf u promised more pictures

He probably ran out. I don't think user intends to show us her pussi/ass shots anyway.

OP pussied out of posting more nudes

shes fucking gross

OP could likely be the woman in the photos larping as an ex.

To each his own. I thing she's cute.

who the fuck would actually do that??

Just made this thread to express myself, fuck this tho. Im raising my child and hers now. Im stopping it from all the "nypa" bs im getting. May post all nudes tomorrow if you want but again single parent of two now so I have very little time to myself. Hers another to leave off for yall

Insecure people

A middle aged straight male who Enjoys the taste of sweet female flesh. That answer your question?

Didn't pussy out at all

>-
fake

OP pussied out. And this thread was fake as hell.

Yeah how did I puss out?

PUSSY ASS BITCH

where can i find more

What's her social media accounts?