Take an image of your music folder and get judged

Take an image of your music folder and get judged.

>downloading music

...is that it?

nice django

I go places that don't have internet/reception a lot.
Got a new computer recently and I've been slowly building up my collection.

I tried

Why is does various artists have a parenthesis, that triggers my autism

but looks nice

only G*d can judge me

Soulseek and v/a start with symbols so they show up first in the library for easy access. V/a has parenthesis instead of an exclamation mark for... no good reason

Why do you guys create a folder for every artist and not have all your music in one folder. If you tag your music there is no reason for this.

>one unorganized folder
DELET

Reinhardt is amazing. Points for Sibyelle Baier. Still need to listen to Herbie Hancock.
nu-Sup Forums
>Aaron Dilloway
Have you listened to The Gag File (yet)?
>Christian Loffer
Did you listen to Photo Musik? What did you think of it?

I understand why you do what you do for bands with "the" at the beginning of their name but it still looks weird.
Partially because I use soulseek and when I'm browsing a user's files it's so much easier if they have their collections relatively organized. Give and take, y'know? Plus, I jut like having things organized.

>>Christian Loffer
>Did you listen to Photo Musik? What did you think of it?
Shit, my bad. I was thinking of Christian Boule.

poopoo peepee

Yeah, I listened to The Gag File. Good stuff. The production quality seemed a bit higher than usual (not necessarily good or bad, just an observation)

>Plus, I jut like having things organized. That's why tags exist user.

Having tags instead of placing them into folders looks unorganized in my opinion. Plus, most of the things we download (I'm assuming most of the people in this thread will either get their collections from soulseek, rutracker or what.cd) come in folders anyway. What you're describing would actually take longer.

You're still on Windows 98, grandpa?

I love seeing you act all smug while you're probably still using windows instead of gnu/Linux

I'm running Manjaro i3, mate.

I have to clean this and get rid of some trash from high school

This makes me anxious

This is so little, and bad

+Air, American Football, Aphex Twin, Beck, Bjork, Blur, Brian Eno, Burial, Cocteau Twins, Daft Punk, David Bowie, Death Grips, Deerhunter, DJ Shadow, Elliott Smith, Fugazi, Gas, George Harrison, Grouper, Radiohead, Sigur Ros, Slint, Slowdive, Sufjan Stevens, The Cure, The Jesus & Mary Chain, The Police, MBV, New Order, Nick Drake, NiN, Oneohtrix Point Never, Pink Floyd, Pixies, Trent Reznor & Atticus Ross, Wilco, Wire, Yo La Tengo.

Delete the rest, and fix spelling of Oneohtrix.

I'm actually planning on deleting Beck, Blur, Daft Punk, Death Grips, The Police and Floyd.

You left out some great ones and chose reddit-tier

Your whole folder is reddit-tier

Yeah kinda, it's my highschool music, most of it needs to go

Rate me

0 for the awful screenshot

>most of it needs to go
Only if you truly dislike it and not because you think it's reddit-tier.

how did you even screen shot this

wtf user
That's how you take an actually good screenshot of your music library

what the fuck is point of doing all of this? I just dump all of my albums/singles in one giant cluster fuck folder. the labeling and organizing can be handled by foobar or MusicBee

I never listen to a lot of this shit, like I said, dug it in high-school, don't like it now. Some of it I didn't even care for, but had Apollo freeleech

Like I would delete my own music because of you fags

I prefer looking sideways than scrolling through 9k pixels desu

6/10
Some good artists, some bad. You're missing some essential artists.

No, doing it vertically looks awful. Your eyes naturally keep going off to the right. It's disconcerting having to go back to the left every time you glance over a line.
It looks better.

You might as well delete all that Apollo stuff right now because they officially pulled the plug a few hours ago (fucking finally).

fucking moron

Oh really, I checked early morning and got 502'd. Why would I delete though?

I always get memed into downloaded meme hip hop albums that end up being shit

Scrolling up and down is more confortable though.

Missing which essential artists?

Because you just said you didn't care for it?
Also, they made an announcement about it at Reddit (because the site is dead).

hey i can be funn1 too

>breathing

>Because you just said you didn't care for it?
Oh yeah, I thought you said to delete it because the site died. You on redacted?

Two folders for The Smashing Pumpkins -_-

Eh, that too.
And yeah.

Damn just noticed thanks.should be 0 folders desu that band SUCKS

Well I'm truly fucked, had a problem with staff and got banned after doing perfectly on my interview. No apollo and no redacted for me now

>Missing which essential artists?
Air, Julee Cruise, M83,The Smashing Pumpkins, The Sundays

that wasn't funny tho

Problem with staff? What exactly did you do?

None of them are essential in the slightest lol

judging myself for this
new computer and most of my music is on my phone anyways

you should start organizing those folder while you still have so few.
you'll easily get overwhelmed if you decide to do it later down the road

>Problem with staff? What exactly did you do?
Mentioned the problem in Sup Forums in the slightest, it became a daily meme, spread onto reddit, they caught on. I was angry and not thinking, now I'm banned.

Ah, that one copy pasta?
Did you try talking to staff about it? Maybe they would have some leniency for you (since I assume it wasn't you who posted it on Reddit). Good luck anyways.

>Brian Wilson
>The Beach Boys

You...know Brian has releases that aren't Beach Boys related?

Yeah I queued for my final try and got pulled into the staff room. I wasn't the reddit poster, they wouldn't believe me. I'm still upset about it, this wouldn't have happened if they hadn't fucked my interview up.

I expected them to be more responsible and lenient, I basically lost an interview because my interviewer fucked up and they wouldn't even waive that fail.

I apologized for insulting him and acknowledged my mistake, but I guess they never liked me and I was told I'd never have an account there.

I'm moving in a few months, I'll have a new IP address, could try again

>baby tier
zero organization, just using the folders as they came
>good tier
artist - album (year)
>great tier
Artist - Album (Year) {catalouge #, release info, record label, media} [format]
>best tier
tag based file manager

when at some point you have set aside the time to make this image, cropping it all together perfectly.

r8

kek

im late but here it is anyway

penis and vagina

im gay

If more than 30% of the music you listen to is available on spotify, you should immediately leave Sup Forums and never return.

I can smell your iq from here nigger

thanks friend

>having a music folder
>not deleting everything after your first listen expect those you deem perfect to your ears

The music I like is on my music folder
the music I love is either on my phone, either I bought it on physical format

Holy fuck dude this is triggering the shit out of me.

why's that my pal

das a lot
nice diverse taste familia

A challenger approaches

Holy shit you are a true patrician. Pretty much every artist I like is in here. There is a distinct lack of patten however

A couple of fucked up folders that I never noticed too because I never manually go through my folder. I need to fix those.

How can Sup Forumscucks compete?

You literally can't.

people are gonna get a hell of a surprise when they listen to the teasers inside that country folder. highly recommend the yummy fur and the male nurse if you're a big country teasers fan. similar sounds and they shared a few members

This would be my library if I was starting high school right now and I discovered Sup Forums in 8th grade

post your library

>he still hasnt posted his library

chicken shit

dad rock list

essentials

no grimes !

bad!

>iPod
disgusting

No Beatles?

THE FACT THAT

Nah. I don't hate The Beatles. I actually have their discog on a portable drive. There's still a decent chunk of music I need to transfer to my laptop. I hadn't noticed that I never transferred them over since I don't listen to them very frequently. I need to get on that.