Tell me about your darkest experience

Tell me about your darkest experience.

All aspects;
near-death, caused-death, paranormal, extranormal, normally paranoid, etc.

Other urls found in this thread:

lifesitenews.com/news/melbourne-doctor-most-donors-still-alive-when-organs-are-removed
physicsforums.com/threads/strange-sensation-starting-to-fall-asleep.159608/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Tried to kill myself about a year ago. I only survived because the hook that the rope was on broke off the wall because of my fatass and sent me to the ground. I was seconds away from dying. Still have extreme depression but don't have suicidal tendencies anymore. I just feel num to everything, like there's no reason to live and there's no reason to die.

There isn't a reason for life, user. You have to realise it's about the journey. Nobody but you can give your life purpose. Here are a few suggestions:
>Make a family (not recommended because women are cunts)
>Become a political activist
>Make something
>Inspire yourself

I had sleep paralysis once or twice. Unable to move, shadows dancing around me, that sort of shit.

The night my mom died of cancer. I was 17. Watching her body fail her just brought the darkest feeling out of me. At the same time, my parents' marriage was getting bad, and my dad was always beating the shit out of me. I loved her beyond words, but at the same time I was doing a lot of bad shit, partying too much, getting arrested, hanging out with shady ppl and doing drugs.

Home was just so much fucking stress. The night before she passed, I was out partying and caught a DUI driving her car. My dad got me from the police station and brought me home. Her door was ajar and I heard her call me softly, but I was so ashamed and tired I walked past straight to my room and slept.

The next day I woke up and she was in a comatose state. My brother came home because we knew she was passing. Some family showed up and she passed right in front of me.

I could barely even type this. FUck cancer and everything that comes with it. This was about 2 years ago and I've gotten over the grief but certain memories are there forever. In her passing I've learned to do better for myself and the people around me, but I'll always regret how I acted, how she saw me fucking up and just wanted me to straighten out.

I get it all the time, you get used to it.
It is an interesting experience though, not being able to move limbs, makes me glad all mine work.

I was once put to sleep for some sort of surgery, and to check how aware I was the nurse asked me "Who says this" What's up Doc?" and then when I said Bugs Bunny she said "What's up doc?" twice, and when I went to sleep my mind reran her saying "What's up Doc?" over and over and over again, in my sleeping, unresponsive mind. Her saying "What's up doc?" was the first thing my mind thought when I woke up to, it felt like an eternity.
It is stupid, bit it was really scary to me.

Thats pretty freaky.

>used to have a job as a nurse (I'm a guy btw)
>worked on organ harvesting from the bodies of organ donors, just cleanup and basic assistance
>person needs to be brain dead first and the body has to be kept alive
>even a nurse can pronounce brain dead with a method as simple as poking you with a popsicle stick
>first time all was normal, dead body and we got the blood flowing again right away to save the living tissue
>nothing out of the ordinary except from a little gore but it's a hospital setting
>few months go by and we get another one that I'm called into
>person was in a coma and pronounced brain dead hours earlier
>we don't use any anesthetic because these people are "dead"
>surgeon starts to cut into the stomach
>body starts twitching like crazy and the fingers move
>surgeon says it's normal and another nurse injected a muscle paralyzing drug
>it continues and all usable organs and bone are taken
>after this it dawns on me that we're operating on people that could be alive without any painkillers
>said fuck it and quit that night
I'm not an organ donor and I will always refuse them if I ever need one. This is some of the darkest real life shit I have ever seen, and nobody even knows about it. The doctors will pressure the family into pulling the plug on patients too, which makes it especially horrible. Imagine you're in a car wreck and you wake up but can't move or open your eyes. The last thing you hear is some scribbles on paper before you feel your body vivisected on a cold metal operating table. Those surgeons know exactly what they're doing. I hope they all burn in hell for it.

One time I has sleep paralysis right beside my two dogs, both of which just looked at me, my mom was also in the next room, I could see her. By the time it was over and I could move she got up from the table and went to her room, that's how long I was laying there.

op here
This one touched me.
I had a simmilar thing when my aunt passed...
I took the call from another aunt that she passed, and was so stoned that night that I failed to pass the message on to my mother, their baby sister.
>feels bad man

I definitely agree with that, it should be law that these people should have anesthetic, stories of people waking up during organ harvesting are everywhere, but it's just swept under the rug.

And it sucks, we have no power, petitions do nothing, and there's no platform to actually get this heard. It sucks.

FAGGOT

She loved you dearly, regardless of your supposed faults, and that's all that matters.

>drug problem. didn't realize it, but turned to drinking and later drugs to deal with my life. When you go through highschool drinking/high, you never learn to do basic shit. Passed college, but mostly was high, partying. Moved to NYC and within 4 years my drugs had gone from partying to a serious heroin addiction.

>H showed me how fucked up my life was. What a piece of shit I could be. The next few years getting clean, and trying to live sober were pretty horrible. All that shit I never learned as a kid/young adult - I had to learn for the first time. How to apologize. How to take responsibility. How to understand things aren't always about you. Lots of shitty hard lessons I guess.

>Looking back though, the worst part was the years I spent not dealing with life.

But if we want to talk drug experiences - shot IM too much K, and I had know idea who/what/where I was. It seemed to last forever, and it was fucked up. When I came out, I felt so disconnected from my body I asked my friend if I had shit myself. Every movement felt like I was controling my body with a joystick.

felt like shit for a long timer afterwards.

oh and that time some shitbucket sold me high dose LSD instead of E, I fucking hate acid. Spent longest fucking night of my life curled up in a corner. The next day I couldn't really talk.

My life as it is

>but I was so ashamed and tired I walked past straight to my room and slept.

I'm sorry man, that is heart breaking. Mine wasn't as bad, but my aunt died of cancer and she told me to come over, but I didn't realize how serious it was. So by the time I went over she couldn't talk.

oh and

>Grandma in hospital
>Dad says "shes not gonna make it"
>Step-Mom says "look shes ok, you know she doesn't like people to visit when she is sick. She finds it humiliating"
>me: ok, I'll wait till she is feeling better
>died that night surrounded by my Dad, My Step Mom and Step sister. ( who of course all went ) .

I felt betrayed & I felt like shit for not being there.

Can tell as long as my english skills let me.

I was feel asleep on 12:pm+ midnight or just 00:00+
But in my dream, I experienced a terror. The place isn't dark in my dream, but somehow I felt like something is not letting me see, or not letting me get enough light for my eyes.

And I was running, in a corridor. After few seconds, I reached to stairs, usual stairs made of concrete.

But in the curve, or the bottom blank part of stairs, there was an object-ish person.I feel the danger and it hurt. And then I slowed down, managed to step on stairs, then it's continued. The running.

Few doors passed, and then I grab the frame of one of these doors that opened, or actually there was no doors, but just frame of door.

I made a sharp turn with help of frame and my arms.

The room's one wall was destroyed. The wall with window and that opens directly to road and city's other parts.

I run and I jumped. I feel the falling on night. And I woke up in sweat and fear. Happened when I was 15~, and many others.

Fucking hate that life.

That shit hit me thrice. The last one is the best.

Woke up half-asleep and can't move my body. Then there's an imp-like shadow next to my head laughing like a retard.

All sorts of crazy shit has happened to me. You know, abuse, neglect, and that sort of jazz.

Easiest thing I can really type specifically for this would be a slight form of sleep paralysis. Nothing exclusive to me. It happens as I fall asleep. I start hearing voices and sometimes music. It can be terrifying.
It's mostly grown men conversing about fuck all, however sometimes one will tell the other that someone (me) is eavesdropping. Then it turns more sinister as I start manifesting shadows and footsteps coming closer.

That's usually where it ends physically. I'd be lying if I said it hasn't taken a toll at night.

Join the military and become something you fat fuck

What we do in life echoes in eternity

Please find attached one (1) hug

whoa, foul move by Step-mom. I'm sorry user. Don't hold it against her, though. It's always hard to admit a loved one is declining. Even after my dad told me my mom didn't have much time left, I acted like I didn't hear it. It's hard to put those things in your mind.

The way I see it, every time someone dies, Every person around them feels regret over something. Death is such a huge thing for imperfect humans to handle. Don't beat yourself up user

(1) hug accepted

When I was a kid I always had my dog sleep in bed with me. Though on one day during the summer, I think before I entered middle school, I decided to leave my pal outside my room since my mother and sister where still talking to each other and he didn't seem to want to head to bed just yet. As always, I closed the door to my room and locked it shut. Promptly afterward, I took a nap. After a while I woke up again, though from what I could see and hear, it seems that night had already came and both my mother and sister had left to bed already. Though I quickly remembered my pal was outside so I looked at my clock (which was digital) and saw something slowly coming toward my bed. As it was dark, and some point after midnight if my memory serves right, I couldn't see much and all I had was the faint red light off of my clock. For some stupid reason I thought it was my dog since it looked like it had 4 legs, so I slowly moved my head to look at it and called out to it. "Come here boy!" and as I said that, I remembered, he was out of my room, my door is locked, with a bolt and chain keeping him out. There was no way he came into my room as I slept. Panic came to me so I kinda just slowly looked away from the figure and quietly pulled the sheets over me. But it still came walking with a weird stance and then it actually lumbered near my bed and crawled on. No joke at all, it fucking crawled onto my bed. This thing was definitely not my dog, little guy has to jump on to climb my bed, this thing crawled on. Pretty much shit my pants at that point, but it got so much worse. After getting on, it got near my feet and crawled under the sheets. It felt kinda cold and kinda hot at the same time, I honestly wanted to scream, but I'm not going to startle whatever the fuck this thing was so I kept shut and slowly moved my feet away from it and tried my best to stay awake till daybreak. Sadly, I feel asleep, though I checked the sheets, it left behind a large round shape near my feet.

Just to be extra sure I wasn't going batshit insane, I bolted from my room and looked for my buddy. He was still outside my room, sleeping on the living room couch, he wasn't with me. This thing had stayed with me as I slept. I was spooked for a week. But the worse part was the second I entered my room that morning after checking for my dog, I noticed my closet door was open a crack.

To this day I always check closets near me and keep them shut.

4 years on Risperdal injections. Fuck the god-forsaken hellspawn who made that 'medicine' standard-issue.

People are fucking monsters, wretched animals playing at decorum, and too good at obscuring that fact. If it gets much darker than that, I'd rather not know.

>Implying that painkillers would work when getting your organs harvested

If you'd ever had abdominal surgery while concious you'd know pain killers do little after a certain point

>19
>did drugs to be cool
>got out of control
>ended up doing the hardest shit
>bright idea
>shoot up heroin in one arm
>meth in the other arm
>body fails me
>carried to bed
>sleep
>wake up with delusions, paranoia, and hallucinations
>never went away
>still living the nightmare a decade later
I deserved it and I'm lucky I'm not dead.

>be me
>be 5
>be fine with sleeping in the dark like a big boy
>sleep well all my life up to this point
>suddenly one night i felt utterly terrified something was in my room with me
>pulled the blankets over my head, blocked my ears, shut my eyes
>never dared look out of fear
>never dared to listen for footsteps, could only keep my fingers in my ears
>stayed like this all night
>barely slept
>next night, same thing. instinct said i wasn't alone, hid under my blankets in the same way
>barely slept that night either
>goes on for about a week
>after a few days, start to man up
>started to tell myself i was afraid of nothing at all
>decided i was being childish and had to at least pull my fingers out of my ears to prove to myself i was actually alone
>slowly... very slowly... began to unblock my ear
>the moment there was a crack between finger and ear... and i could hear again...

>something screamed in my ear.
>with all of its might.
>i could feel its breath.
>its mouth was about an inch away from my ear.

>ran out of the room.
>slammed the door.
>turned on the lights.
>cried my goddamn eyes out.

>after turning on all the lights, i opened the door a crack, turned the light on there too.
>nothing. room was empty.
>immediately the instinctive fear was gone.
>was never bothered by the thing again.

Ok Maximus Decimus Meridias

No. Pronouncing someone is not that simple. There is a required protocol with multiple ohyaicians and numerous tests and an informational consultation with any family regardless of advanced directive.

You are a fucking liar or live in Liberia.

>Be me
>16
>Little shit brother thinks hes a big boy
>Sneak into his room everynight for a week
>See the little shit rustle under the covers
>Lean in real quick and scream as loud as i can
>Cover my mouth to stifle my laugh
>Duck into closet
>Little faggot squeals like a piggy running out of his room

Many keks were had

>dreaming in bed
>find myself in a darkened abyss
>see darkened shadow of female creature with back facing me
>proceed to approach and attempt to touch it
>immediate 360 degree vertigo body slam
>left alone in the dark but i can feel her laughing
>immediately woke up shaken as fuck

i didn't have a closet, or anywhere for someone to hide. place was dead empty.

i think it was exploding head syndrome actually. that's the only rational explanation i can think of

Year was 1988 im 9 years old growing up in northern ireland a soldier is fumped from a car into my street hes screaming covered in blood absolutely mind numbing screams. My father tells us all to hide get away from windows etc. I dont i watch minutes pass tge dude cant walk or stand hes been savagely beaten. A car pulls up small dude steps out this is maybe 45 feet from me he doesnt hesitate or flinch just pulls out a handgun and blam blam blam soldier stops moving.

Still remember it all i hate this country

fuck i hope you're lying, cuz im an organ donor, and you dont take that shit back

Come to think of it I've had this exploding head syncrome 7-11 years old you speak of.
Intense vertigo and the feeling of being crunched (hard to explain) and the sound of explosions but there were no explosions
It made me very paranoid and panicked but it would pass as i collected myself.
Usually only happend when near sleep or waking up.

lifesitenews.com/news/melbourne-doctor-most-donors-still-alive-when-organs-are-removed

i used to experience this weird emotion...not really an emotion, but an almost hollow feeling of space compression and expansion when i was a kid. I have never been able to properly describe it. im wondering if anyone knows what the fuck im talking about because when i google it i cant find the words to express it.

also im confident i have experienced paranormal phenomenons, such as either possession or even possibly abduction. I prefer to think of the latter because im not really spiritual. but it fucked me up.

Was 16 the last time, and i woke up above my bed floating by at least a foot, then i fell and it knocked the wind out of me, total body paralysis [i dont think this was sleep paralysis i have seen the symptoms] and the worst most fucked up part that i cant wrap my head around is that there was this feeling of calm and peace that might as well have been INJECTED into my fucking soul. I should have been absolutely terrified, and remember being so right up until i was not...that fucks with me still. its been nearly a decade.

oh, as for that childhood feeling. TIME WAS SLOWER. I used to test it. My perception of time was being fucked with.

yo FUCK THAT. Did you feel the texture of it? like hairy or smooth? Smooth makes this 1 million times worse. Did you tell anyone?

I just realized I have this. Like out of nowhere I'll snap out of drifting off to sleep, like "What the fuck was all that noise?!?" and my hear would be racing.

I've heard about exploding head syndrome before but only recently started getting it like 4 months ago. Only now have I connected the two. Shit!

time to gtfo this thread

holy shit though I may know that hollow feeling you're talking about. I used to get a similar feeling as a kid and get it occasionally now. Feels like what I can describe as the sensation of something infinitesmally small within something infinitesmally big. Like my mind feels hollow, not even full of air, just full of nothing. It's hard to describe.

But it's really crazy. Lasts for like 5 minutes at the most and it happens maybe twice a month

oh my fucking GOD thank you. It was exactly like that. Intensely small, molecular, and infinitely vast, and i felt the enormity of it all and at the same time like the smallest little shit in the world. That must be some kind of cosmic fucking dread...its impossible for me to recreate. i have tried to narrow into that feeling just for the fuck of it but my mind is not capable anymore. Not even when stoned. [i tried to get high to bring it back]

>be me
>young user, no more that 14
>intense dream
>awake in a desert, can feel the heat, thirst, even then sand on my skin
>cross a hill to find corpses littered as far as the eye can see
>I walk to a what can only be described as a pyramid of bodies to have a seat in some shade
> a man walks up and sots next to me
> pulls out a canteen and a sandwich, proceeds to share with me
>looks at me and says:
>"The weird part is not when you get used to the bodies boy. No, the weird part is when you feel lonely withput them"

>wake up in midscream

13 years later i still remember it as vivid as when i had it, still dont know what to make of it.

> Intensely small, molecular, and infinitely vast, and i felt the enormity of it all and at the same time like the smallest little shit in the world.

user holy fuck! It's literally exactly that. I honestly can't even think of what the hell causes this. I've tried googling it but not even sure what wording to use. This has gotta be the shittiest superpower ever lmfao

Random question, have you ever suffered from tinnitus?

3spooky5me

Just googled "infinitely small sensatio" and found this: physicsforums.com/threads/strange-sensation-starting-to-fall-asleep.159608/

i had a hellish dream very recently. I dont know what to make of it either but i think it probably just means im fucked up and read too much lovecraft. If you read my previous posts you might think im just a fucked up guy. lol

>walking into a banquet hall, lavish and tasteful, as if for royalty
>greeted by a man whos face is obscure, but might as well be animated series alfred, the butler or something.
>in his hand a silver platter with a polished silver cover, he removes the platter to reveal a slice of human flesh with the skin still on.
>i devour it whole, no chewing, as it goes down it feels like spikes are sprouting from it and into my throat.
>the taste is vile but i cant really remember what it was like. dream shit.
>the room reveals more to me, as if curtains of light were being drawn back revealing oddly illuminated corners that were somehow really dark still. penumbra dark perepheral shit like out the corner of my eyes
>Shapes, reclining in judgement. people? creatures? i get this deep judgement and amusement from them...
>i feel like i have to do something or go somewhere.
to be continued.

I was talking half the 1mg pill. One time I forgot to break it and took 1mg.
3 days I was on and off unconsciousness, sleepy, sedated and I felt disconnected from reality.
I tried to an hero by overdosing on 4 different type of meds including that. I wonder if I had died if I handn't told anyone...

>be me
>hungry around midnight, decide to make cereal
>leave room in the pitch black and walk to small kitchen apartment
>go to cabinet and take out the cereal
>go to the fridge and take out milk, barely any left
>go to the silverware drawer to get a spoon, only have non matching, soup spoons
> prepare the cereal on counter
>cereal first, then milk, like a civilized human being
>keep spoon in hand and put the milk back
>spoon still in hand still while putting cereal back
>drop spoon
>don't hear a clatter on the tile floor
>what.jpeg
>look down and around, spoon isn't there
>spend all night looking for the spoon until 7 am the next day
>never find it
>mfw I have to eat soggy cereal

Judgey paranormal cthuvian whatevers seem to have a purpose for me...so this happens.

>scene transition, or lapse in memory, i now am on a plane...sitting next to me is some scared fuck who is worried about turbulence,
>there are 5 or so kids on the plane with some form of escort, maybe a school trip.
>turbulence becomes way too dramatic, look out the window at the ground, we are thousands of feet up and i can see the patern of the land, various lots of whatever, fields, homes, farms.
>from the ground sprout tendrils that appear to be of a similar tissue to mushroom flesh, they skyrocket through the clouds above us and are still pushing from below like volcanoes.
>the turbulence is now just a fucking freefall, we are plummeting, people are flying out of the seats from not being buckled, the kids are fine, the dude next to me is fucked i think something bludgeoned his face.
>when the moment of impact SHOULD come it doesnt. I chock this up to dream shit but its surreal. The plane keeps goiing. Down down down. Like in the cartoons where you can see the layers with the dinosaur fossils, very similar.

TBC.

kek

Thats pretty much the weirdest bit. the final part of the dream is just emotional for me for some reason

>then i have another scene transition/teleport/memory fuck thing.
>im outside of the plane, the planes fuselage is sticking through a wall...a wall to a locker room. I cant imagine how im on the outside because the only exposed entrance from the plane is a cargo hatch. It opens from the inside...
>it begins to do just that, and the kids come out. Im somehow feeling really ashamed and obligated to help them to safety.
>i take them out of the locker room..into a scene straight out of an apocalypse film. Sky is red and sooty, its probably daytime because of the ambient light, but its a hellscape. The world looks like it got shredded by some form of warfare or cataclysmic event.. broken refuse of human acomplishment. its a city like los angeles but really fucking done in. Just bad.
>The kids and I make our way to one house that just happens to have most of its integrity, has doors and walls, mostly... There are animals inside, house cats, it appears to be a refuge for them too, Im feeling guilty...just fucking awful. The only semblance of humanity i have left...like im responsible for everything..
Then i wake up.

Tell me..what the fuck was that about? lol

I vividly remember dying and murdering a lot of people and ever since I was like 4 I felt like I was ancient and don't really belong to the world like I was guilty of something.

interesting...makes you wonder about conciousness. not necessarily a religious thought either when you think about it. Transfering conciousness is a possible scientific phenomenon...but you can make a religion out of this. lol

Gather around as im about to tell the shittiest story about the closest death experience ever. >Be Me. >Be Six. >Be at some kids party. >Party was at some place with slides and other stuff. >Place had elevators for other things one being the entrance the first floor and the party on the fourth floor. >Was in a bouncy ball house. >Notice an open window with the string guard thing or whatever.. On the outside of the bouncy ball house. >Decide to fuck around. >Go start pushing against the string with all my kid lifeforce. >String pops open as I slide forward >Oh fuck.png. >About half my body is hanging out. >Some girl noticed me. >Initiate decent rescue. >She looked about my age and I thanked her and shit. >I went back to partying about 10 minutes later. Girl never to be seen by me again. somebody kill me please..

I get this occasionally. Used to get it a lot as a kid. Though as a nuance I'd have the feeling my oral cavity was infinitely large and I was infinitely small at the same time. Weird fucking shit.

Not really darkest, but kinda lifechanging. Sorry, on mobile

I was in boyscouts and we had a long day so i was going to bed, tenting with my friend. As i feel asleep I began to dream of a world with on long dirt path. I was someone else and besides my clothes had only a hatchet. I began to follow the path. I remember walking this path for 7 years, having small interactions as i went. But at the end of my time in the uncanny world i met another man like me and we began to fight, beating the crap out of eachother with hatches, then i woke up. It had been all of 30 min those 7 years. It really screwed me up and i became more mature after that. I am affraid of it happening again to, as i dont want to live another life again.

I once went caving and experienced true darkness. It was neat.

Ok, I feel like mine belongs on /x/ or some shit. But I'll tell mine here anyways, Hopefully the you know who aren't watching. It all started 1988 when I was four years old. I'm sitting there watching cartoons in the basement, my mother has a room on a lower level that I am not allowed into. It's a really strange room. I went to open the door and saw something I can't quite find the words to describe, Like a video game character glitching in real life. I found it hard to see him. I'l tell you how I know his gender later. He says something in a strange language, It sounds like a slavic language. Immediately when he says this all the lights go off in the house. I immediately am running up the stairs I lock myself in the bathroom. And open the window just incase I have to jump. The lights were off for about 2 hours. Later that night I ask my mom about the man in the basement. And ask her to watch me sleep. She asks if I went into her 'Private room' that's what she calls it. Ever since that day I have a dream every wednesday about him, his name can't be pronounced in english but I somehow know the language now. Sometimes I see him with his friends even. To this day I can't tell if they are aliens or ghosts. If my mom is connected to them some how. Or if the room was some kind of satanic room. He is still blury and so are his friends. I don't know what to think, feel, or know. Ever since that day I feel like I'm being watched by everyone. I'm even worried that I'm telling you guys. I've never told anyone this before other than mom. And she always told me not to tell anyone else. Luckily I live in a diffrent state now.

Kek they use risperdal to treat autism you sperg

Yo dudes I feel a lot of weird shit like this as well and I think I might get that too. lmao it's so hard to explain but when you get it, do you sorta feel as though everything is kind of 'bubbly'?

bump

>be me, 7
>intense dream
>the dream has me wake up in my bed
>I hear my dad downstairs
>"Okay, who wants homemade waffles?"
>actually wake up
>"I want waffles," I think to myself
>leap out of bed, rush downstairs

>there were no waffles...

It's kind of surprising that it's the only dream in my life that has affected me in the real world.

I know what you mean, sometimes when I was younger I'd dream of an infinitely large plain, pale grey environment with a mundane object ( I remember the back of a dumper truck) as the only thing occupying this space. It was always really big in comparison to me and everything had a very CG vibe to it, kinda like pic related but never shiny, only matte surfaces.

It was accompanied not by fear, but a very distinct uncomfortable and slightly weird feeling that I've only ever had then

This all sounds just like me, except I'm UK not US. (and still opiate loving/dependant)

can you describe the high dose LSD trip? iv heard those can be crazy..

you mean like the time I was followed around by a dead co worker?

>about 4 years old (this might be my oldest memory)
>in this big room near where I had musical initiation classes
>the room doesnt have much furniture besides benches and a chest that was always locked, where I believe musical instruments were kept
>lots of space in this room, so there were bunch of children playing while their mothers watched them sitting on the benches
>I was running around when my mother stopped me so I would eat
>I quickly ate whatever she gave me so I could go back to running
>see a man leaning on the chest, this time open
>he had his back turned to me, so I tried spying on what he was doing/what was inside the chest
>immediatly as I get near him, his head, and only his head turns to me
>I shit you not, its my dead grandpas head
>his head is like getting bigger and closer while he looks me in the eye
>the head greets me with the same words my grandpa would use
At the time I might have not known he was dead, but I was sure as fuck that shit wasnt normal, also because my grandpa lived a plane trip away
>scaredshitless.gif
>run the fuck away from him

This could all not be real, because O always had really intense and vivid dreams, and at a young age I couldnt tell what was real, but I have a feeling I was awake at that moment and just hallucinated ot something

I THINK that's fairly common... I get the men talking about (mostly) nonsence 'stuff' as I fall asleep very often. Gets scary sometimes. Have you done any/much research on the phenominon?

You just had to run your mouth.

Be me about 10ish years ago. Be jobless. Living at moms house. Asleep one night and heard my bedroom door open. No one was supposed to be home vit we had dogs. I figured i didnt shut the door firmly and one of the doggos pushed it open. I waited for a minute and disnt feel any dogs jump up into my bed. I remember it got very cold in the room and i could hear heavy breathing. I was laying on my stomach with my arms crossed under my pillows. After about 5 minutes i heard movement in the room and got the feeling that i was going to die if i opened my eyes. Something grabbed my leg and lifted me up off the ground and held me like that for a few seconds. Then abruptly dropped me.

To this day in not sure if it was a nightmare or real.

>Be me
>31 hours ago
>Shot meth in to my arm again
>Masturbated for 25 hours straight
MFW can't sleep and my dick hurts

>15 years old
>Terrfied of the dark. also birds but that's for another time
>Swear to fucking god that someone was watching me all the time
>Every single day in the darkest corners.

Copfag here.
Got shot at through a door serving a warrant once. Bullet hit my radio mic about 2 inches from my ear. Literally inches from death.

I was young and alone in the city.
I went to a graveyard and there was a bench there
>sit on bench
The bench was very comfortable to sit on
It was warm even there was not a heater under the bench. It was a cold night but somehow my whole body was warmed
After a while I start to hear whispers. Maybe it was the wind in the trees but I got really sleepy and I almost slept.
I couldn't move but I didn't care.
Woke up next morning and the bench wasn't warm anymore and I felt really weird.

>Intensely small, molecular, and infinitely vast

I used to get this sometimes, know others who did/do as well.

>floating above bed.

Most definitely astral projection

quick faggots! what's the best way to protect ubuntu servers against ddos?

No it fucking doesn't, no one remembers shit about ordinary everyday people, even soldiers. You fucking fool.

I had similar shit happen. Took care of my grandparents in house for about 2 years to keep them out of a nursing home before I finally had to resort to hospice. Grandpa died 9 months in of lung cancer. Grandma was very poor short term memory but still knew who we all were. Come home from work one morning, she wakes up in her bed in the living room. Had a long night at work(fireman) and reciprocate her good morning but from the chair behind her cause fuck all tired and was irritated I woke her up the moment I got home before I could get a little r&r. Go outside to smoke before I get going on her breakfast. Come back in and she's unresponsive teeth gritted breathing rapidly(appeared a stroke from my experience). Remains unresponsive from that point on and passes away 5 days later the day after Christmas while I'm at work. Smoking and my inability to push through stress to show some face to face compassion literally took my last conscious moments time with my grandma.

>your mum is not at the door getting on the floor doing the dinosaur?
What the fuck user.

> heroin in one arm, meth in the other

Why are you not dead

Once I was home alone and going downstairs (around 6pm but winter so dark outside. I was gonna feed my turtles. Anyways after I give them food I walk away like 2 m then turn around. I see a dead girl face down lying on the floor for about 1 sek before disappearing. Obviously it was some kind of mind thing but still freaked me out especially since I live next to an old execution ground.

Inject a concotion of NaCLO directly in your chest. It'll work i promise.

>source: I'm a whale biologist

Prolly means you're gay, everyone thinks you're inadequate and should kill yourself after a shooting spree.

Post the story then faggot

>weird oral cavity stuff

This too is pretty common.

My darkest experience was being high one ordinary evening.
Alone in my house. Only my one bathroom lamp was more lit than I was.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw a wispy smoky person figure in my hallway.
It vanished after a second or so. Weed is a ok drug just don't do it too frequently.

There was this one time at landscaping work.
We had to use chain hoists to free a stump.
But one of the anchors gave way and I bruised the inside of my elbow.
Could've gotten a real brain hemorrhage from that flying chain but I didn't.

i was at a marilyn manson concert
it was fuckign weird
there was a black circle back away from the main front that seemed to stay empty of any people, it seemed to be gated too by a cloud. it seemed to have a cloud entrance in one side and then over on the side an exit.
thats all i walked of it.
i was just trying to get from one place to the other, so this seemed easy.
as i entered, some fag guy back in 98', was standing at the one side entrance, he looked at me, then kind of yuo know snobbed his nose shit theyd do at me. i seen he had his fingernails painted, long greasy hair and well thought he was gay and had a little makeup on, maybe dressing up but he looked gay. he was standing there talking to this guy.
i walk past him into what looks like this smoke door. i walk through this place over to the other place i can walk out. people are all around this cloud fence like, past it, surroundign it at about most places.
as i walk through this oval black area, there i no-one in the whole thing. its empty. full arena, everyones standing on the floor at a concert, but this one area
i walked out, i walked about 15 feet, then i turned around and looked back. it looked like a black cloud over the area, with a smoky fence with the two entrances i seen enough of. it was dark in the area, and noone was in it. just nobody went in it.

Well... That's it for you. You're done now...

DONE.

I'm not that particular lsd user, but- they (acid/halucinogen experiences) are some of the hardest things to use language to describe.

>go to bed one night as normal
>"wake up" with sleep paralysis
>oshi-
>can't move a muscle
>start seeing shadows and crazy shit moving around because i'm still half dreaming
>some horrifying looking demon thing is just standing in the corner of the room slowing moving towards me
>desperately trying to move/make a sound anything to get me fully awake again
>suddenly jolt up and scream because i'm terrified and still half asleep

I've only had it happen like 5 times in my life but this was the only time I saw something while having it, it's scary enough when you just can't move but hallucinating shit like that is truly terrifying.

I consistently have these blackouts from depression called "disassociation." At least that's what my therapist calls them. Sometimes I just sit there and watch tv. Other times I try to hurt myself. Or, I'm really mean to the people around me. Either way, I eventually snap out of it; like waking up from a dream. Except it's not a dream. It's a living nightmare. I never know what I did or who I hurt. I just time travel to a shitty shitty future

>musical initiation

Guessing you're not an English mother tongue user, but- just the words "musical initiation" scared me more than anything else in this thread. (also am HHUEG faggot)

Bruh

Live stream next Time faggot, that sounds hilarious!

Newfag cant greentext