What was the right thing to do here?

Other urls found in this thread:

debunking911.com/pull.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

To stop watching kike propaganda.

Maybe just blind him.

He lives but is no longer a threat

Tell him play Salieri

Everytime I remember Spielberg theft Die Brucke ending scenes for Saving Private Ryan I like less and less this film. Fucking kike.

Or you could break both his arms and legs temperately crippling him. Blinding someone is way worse than killing them.

Yes, even if we didn't get the scene confirming that if you let an enemy go they'll come back and kill one of your men it's still one less krout

>Everytime I remember Spielberg theft Die Brucke ending scenes

stole*

Saving Private Ryan was a pile of dogshit and you have to look no further then Steamboat Willie to see why it is so.

Imagine you're Willie. You and your squad are minding yourr own fucking business defending a damaged radio array when Captain AIDS and his merry band of fuckwits come along for no reason other then the Germans are there. You aren't spoiling for a fight, you are just sitting there defending a sector. The Americans can go around you and you will not pursue them. But no, Captain Big needs to fight because you're there.

So the battle is over and Captain Gump and his Fuckwits with nearly unlimited plot armor have killed all your friends, but because a Medic who should have been left behind with the typist, got his ass killed, you are subjected to physical assault, forced labour and eventual execution.

Eventually Captain Woody decides to spare your life and you are left alone to stumble your way back to your lines. You get picked up by a bunch of Waffen-SS men who are planning an attack on some bridge. What are you going to say to Ideological oriented soldiers: "No way I promised the Americans I wouldn't do anything." They'd laugh their asses off and find some rope because that's fucking treason, and they would be totally in the right to do it too.

So there you are, counter attacking against the Americans and suddenly you see fucking Captain Castaway and his fuckwits, who tortured you, humiliated you, threatened to kill you for no good fucking reason. So you put Captain Phillips in your iron sight and shoot him down like the asshole deserves.

After the battle you get held up by the typist coward and recall his name. He proceeds to shoot you like its justified and lets the rest of the squad go.

This movie was shit.

It's called homágé

>something is worse than killing
Get a load

>something
I've seen loads of shit worse than death just this year.

That was funny to read. You got a point too

Convince me

I'm just helping him with the english, mang

if my enemy shot my brother in arms I would shoot him given the chance, regardless of his reasoning

Wait fuck I ment no

There are plenty of things worse than death. Which one would you choose: a bullet to the head, or your fingers, toes and dick are cut off, your eyes are punctured, and your teeth are pulled out, but you're free to go after that?

>who tortured you, humiliated you, threatened to kill you for no good fucking reason
Don't forget
>killed your friends
>this plus all of the above probably just to show off national superiority for a future work of propaganda

Not him, but there's the fact that pink transgenders are sharing your resources

10/10 post.
My position is that they should have given him a 'million dollar wound'. A pistol round through the side of the ankle ends his career as an infantryman.

Hell, just break both his collarbones with a rifle butt.

At least you get to feel for the last time

Yeah, feel unspeakable pain and suffering, and then have to live the rest of your life without eyes, fingers, toes, teeth and dick. No big deal, right? Like I said, death is not the worst thing that can happen to you.

Execute him on the spot and bury him out of respect. They couldn't dispatch men to bring him back to the American-occupied town, if they let him go they would put American lives in danger by letting a German go back to his unit, whether he liked it or not.

Assaulting the machine gun nest was a mistake anyway. Lacking artillery or mortar support, they should have just moved on with their mission.

Never leave an enemy alive and risk them getting the jump on some of your boys, being a good solider and is the meaning of selfless sacrifice

The Captain forgot he wasn't in charge of a whole company anymore but just a squad.

I see where you're coming from but he would of been risking lives leaving it or taking it out atlest it got delt with their and then even at the cost of one of he's men it was a gamble ether way.

if i was caught in enemy base and had the chance of course i´d grab a gun and shoot you all, what else you´d expect

Still, he made the mistake of bringing his only medic where the fighting took place.

Fair call that was a serious blunder

orgy. no homo

Why won't Spielberg make a movie about this german soldier who saved the life of a wounded american white soldier during the Battle of the Hurtgen forest at the expensive of his own life?

Because spielbergnosensteinbergoshekelblattowitz wants to see whites fight and exterminate each other even tho he's leeching off of them in a parasitic manner

He also forgot what his mission was, because he thought it was retarded and wanted to do real soldiering.

Because of this he made an ill advised attack that could have killed his team, not removed the threat for other soldiers coming off the beach and failed to complete his mission.

>I know better than the chain of command

He literally made all the Germans skinheads to give off a 'prisoner vibe' and threatened to fire the re-enactors he hired who told him that their haircuts were all era and German army approved.

There will never be a movie about Baron Adrian von Folkersam

>In early August 1942, a Brandenburger unit of 62 Baltic and Sudeten Germans led by von Fölkersam penetrated farther into enemy territory than any other German unit. They had been ordered to seize and secure the vital Maikop oilfields. Disguised as men of the dreaded Soviet security police, the NKVD, and driving Soviet trucks, Fölkersam's unit passed through the Soviet front lines and moved deep into hostile territory. The Brandenburgers ran into a large group of Red Army deserters fleeing from the front. Fölkersam saw an opportunity to use them to the unit's advantage. By persuading them to return to the Soviet cause, he was able to join with them and move almost at will through the Russian lines.

>Operating under the false identity of NKVD Major Truchin, based in Stalingrad, Fölkersam explained his role in recovering the deserters to the Soviet commander in charge of Maikop's defenses. The commander not only believed Fölkersam, but the next day gave him a personal tour of the city's defenses. By August 8, the German spearheads were only 12 miles away and the Brandenburgers made their move. Using grenades to simulate an artillery attack, they knocked out the military communications centre for the city. Fölkersam then went to the Russian defenders and told them that a withdrawal was taking place. Having seen Fölkersam with their commander and lacking any communications to rebut or confirm his statement, the Soviets began to evacuate Maikop. The German spearhead entered the city without a fight on August 9, 1942.

He later joined up with Otto Skorzeny for Operation Panzerfaust, Gref and became disillusioned by the Americans executing his men and got a transfer to a regular unit in the east and died in Poland.

redited with 208 enemy aircraft shot down in over 400 combat missions. The majority of his victories were claimed over the Eastern Front, with nine claims over the Western Front which included eight in the Messerschmitt Me 262 jet fighter.

Scapegoated for the loss of the German battleship Tirpitz, Ehrler - who had been nominated for the Knight's Cross of the Iron Cross with Oak Leaves and Swords prior to the disaster - was court-martialled, stripped of his command and sentenced to three years and two months Festungshaft (honorable imprisonment).

When it became clear he was not to blame, his sentence was commuted by Hitler personally who told him to "rehabilitate himself."

Mentally unstable, wracked with guilt and broken he went back into service On the morning of 4 April 1945, Maj Ehrler flew his last sortie and achieved the last three of his 208 recorded victories. Flying out of JG 7's airfield at Brandenburg-Briest, accompanied by his wingman, was in the skies 50 kilometers (31 miles) east of Hamburg when B-24 Liberators from the 448th Bombardment Group began forming their bombing run of Parchim. Ehrler attacked the lead 714th Bombardment Squadron, downing two B-24 Liberator bombers

Minutes later, as the 448th Bombardment Group circled back towards their Group RP at Stendal. Out of ammunition. Ehrler engaged a third Liberator.

>"...Theo? Heinrich here. Have just shot down two bombers. No more ammunition. I'm going to ram. Auf Wiedersehen, see you in Valhalla..."

Never lived to watch the Soviets rape his family.

Why even live?

I once found the page of that reenactor group in webarchive, they even had photos of the set and all and i saved a couple of them

My finger hurts like shit rn though otherwise i'd search for the link and the stage set pic which illustrates how they look a lot friendlier than in the finished kike kino product

Anyways this is one of my fav ww2 paintings because it shows that white anglo saxons and mainland germanics should have never fought each other for kike interests in the first place, the entire second thirty years war is basically the biggest fratricide in all of history

>When asked shortly before his death if he had any regrets about his war past, Degrelle simply responded: "My only regret is that we lost the war"

Who will play him in the biokino which is sure to follow?

Why was hitler such a faggot bros? Why is nazism devoid of all logic bros? Why are nazis moraly inferior bros?

You guys can say whatever you want about the movie, but there's not a single motherfucker in this thread that doesn't fucking love the D-Day scene.

Ideology created by losers for losers.

D-Day scene is overrated. The entire movie is great.

It's against the Geneva Convention to summarily execute prisoners of war.

>fought each other for kike interests in the first place

the germans were the ones who started sperging out, nothing to do with the jews

Spotted the low-test SJW hasbarats

*tips menorah*

>Ideology created by losers for losers.

jew detected

Yeah, worship the cretin who singlehandedly destroyed Reich.

DAILY REMINDER THAT POLAND MOBILIZED ITS TROOPS FIRST IN AUGUST OF 1939, WHICH AMOUNTED TO A DE FACTO DECLARATION OF WAR AGAINST GERMANY

On top of that, Poland previously made multiple offerings towards France during the 20's and 30's to invade Germany, this was known to Berlin since a long time.

Then there was also:

- Countless polish atrocities commited against ethnic germans between 1918 1939 (bromberg bloody sunday et al)

- Violation of the minority treaties by Poland in 1937

- Britain and France delivering a guarantee to Poland that they'd invade Germany if Germany defends itself against polish agression, which made Poland decline all the german peace offerings (this also violated the polish-german friendship treaty from 1934 btw)

- Poland ignoring the proposed 16 point peace plan of hitler

While the theory of Hitler’s diabolism is generally accepted, there are very well informed persons who contend that he brought himself and Germany to ruin by being too soft, generous and honorable rather than too tough and ruthless.

They point to the following considerations: he made a genuine and liberal peace offer to Britain on August 25, 1939; he permitted the British to escape at Dunkirk to encourage Britain to make peace, which later on cost him the war in North Africa.

Hitler had advanced and cut off France and Britain at the English Channel in Dunkirk in just 7 weeks, at which point he just let them go. Hitler spent most of his time trying to put a stop to the ever encroaching Red Menace. Between Lenin and Stalin 40,000,000 Russians and Eastern Europeans died at the hands of the Bolsheviks. This is for thought crimes, not WWII - This is what communism will get you. Hitler's main concern was to stop the spread of genocidal judeo-bolshevism.

>balder.org/judea/Important-Quotations-For-A-Better-Understanding-Of-WWII.php

DINDU XD

(You)

>DAILY REMINDER THAT POLAND MOBILIZED ITS TROOPS FIRST IN AUGUST OF 1939
As opposed to Germany that mobilized in 1938 to roll through Austria and Czechoslovakia?

break his arms

In defense of the Anschluss, Austrian troops marched into Germany and the Czech's rolled over to Ribbentrop's autistic rage threats.

Why are you projecting your rape fantasy?

Rape reality*

It wasn't the same guy you dumb motherfuckers

Steamboat willy killed the Captain

Hans the SS Chad killed the Jew. At no point did make that statement that Willy and Chad were the same guy.

Hitler should be more stoked about Welthauptstadt Germania. Speer worked really hard on that.

>its a "stormfag gets triggered at a movie depicting the nazis getting BTFO" thread

oh, I'm the motherfucker then

as you were

>implying germany feelt threatened by a few guy on horse with saber

>Imagine you're Willie. You and your squad are minding yourr own fucking business defending a damaged radio array when Captain AIDS and his merry band of fuckwits come along for no reason other then the Germans are there. You aren't spoiling for a fight, you are just sitting there defending a sector. The Americans can go around you and you will not pursue them. But no, Captain Big needs to fight because you're there.
if people didn't attack other people in a war just because they weren't spoiling for a fight there'd be no war in the first place

>it was shit because I didn't agree with it

>all these people ITT that don't realize how backwards ass Nazi ideology was

I'm not even talking about the muh Aryan race meme.

They were literally aiming to turn their country into an agrarian society, full of single family farms where the soldier-farmer German people till the soil so their "blood" has a connection to the land.

Hitler literally fell for the Roman republic meme.

>all news networks knew beforehand that 9/11 was an inside job
>not a single fucking leak
give me a fucking break user
as for the pull comment, if 9/11 really was a big government conspiracy, larry silverstein wouldn't have admitted it on a fucking TV show

debunking911.com/pull.htm

not knowledgeable enough in the Hitler business to comment on that

death is the merciful rest that comes at the end of indescribable horrors.

>with nearly unlimited plot armor

>almost all of them die

You havin a fuckin giggle m8?

Smash up his fingers and break one of his legs duh

>he permitted the British to escape at Dunkirk to encourage Britain to make peace
Hitler only authorized this order, he didn't make it himself. Also, it was for fear of massive retaliation by the allied nations, not because he was a kind and lovable man who didn't want to kill the poor limeys.