*sips tea*

*sips tea*

so we are rooting for new england patriots then?

What the fuck happened to the world.

i thought new england area voted hillary?

trump's favorite team are the patriots

So did Atlanta, but I think he means Tom Brady is in the "it doesn't effect me therefore racism doesn't exist" category.

*affect

and why would anyone ever imply that? what a terrible assertion to make about someone with no evidence

he's a white male, that's evidence enough for libtards. Bonus points for being rich.

If you're watching the super bowl at all you're a seething bigot who should fuck off and die 2bh

>be english leftist
>stop being a leftist
>start loving your country
>hence become a new england patriot
>this somehow means you're rooting for trump

what did he mean by this and how is this sports related?

Wtf i love the pats now!

Ohh, this is just like last superbowl.

I dont like any team but this just make root for the pats, i want to see this kind of buttblasting levels.

The fuck is woke?

what the urban youth use to mean "knowing the truth"

If you perceive black people to be perpetual victims you're "woke."

>Some clickbait website trying to get me to root for an actual faggot
No thanks, go Matty Ice

nigger version of the word "aware"

I feel like I'm trapped in some surreal parody universe.

I don't want to be here.
I don't want to live.
I don't want to live.
I don't want to live.

you need a life man. without fail, every day you're in some brady thread posting images out of your brady folder. this seriously cannot be healthy.

Are you aware achilles?

do you want to live tho?

You and I are clearly on this journey together, take my hand and lets see where life takes us

(you) need to kys then go back to r.eddit

i'm just worried about you mang. tom brady isn't really that important to your life, right, you don't need to keep this up.

Yep. If you weren't cheering for the Panthers, it meant you were a racist. All the black players on the Broncos were Uncle Tom's because they were helping Peyton beat a black man.
The tweet storm after the game ended is still one of my favorite things ever.

Regardless of the fact it's a 52 man roster with a diverse set of political opinions. Sure let's make them a monolithic villain and then wonder why the vast majority of Americans hate b8ing libtards and b8ing conservators. It's because we are more intelligent than you and we see through your shitty b8s but your ability russle retard jimmies irks us.

Have people always been like this?

I'm not sure if I should thank twitter for giving me insight into how stupid normal people are, or if this is all twitter's fault.

As long as you're with me I'll be fine, in the meantime death to casual bandwagoners aka pats """""fans"""""
Except Bradysknee, he's a true fan

I was here when no one even talked about that place, I had no idea of its existence until all of you faggots exiled from there and invaded this place

>The Patriots’ roster is 66 percent African American (league average is about 70 percent), yet the Patriots have featured the largest number of starting white receivers and running backs of any team in the league in the last decade—Julian Edelman, Danny Amendola, Wes Welker, Danny Woodhead, just to name a few. There is nothing inherently wrong with this, but Belichick is a genius—he could win with anybody—so why go out of his way to pick so many white athletes in offensive-skill positions when most other teams have none?

Good. Fucking. Lord.

>woke guide

but being against trump is the most bluepilled thing of the current year. this is like saying that TYT is woke.

Why do liberals hate white males so much

No, not always.
The Left follows the strategy of Alinsky's Rules for Radicals. Part of that strategy is inserting politics into every facet of life, forcing their opponents to fight every second or leave public institutions.

Hence, the politicization of sports, sports networks, movies and tv, elementary education, HR offices, religion, etc, etc., etc.

If someone who was 5 years old watched the first superbowl New England won with their dad, and became hella into sports because of that, followed NE every year after that, he'd have been pretty much a life long fan from this point forward and would be legally allowed to post on Sup Forums.

I know you don't like it, but if a team is good enough for long enough periods of times, their initial bandwagoners eventually could become lifelong.

Leftism requires an oppressor class and an oppressed class. In America, they were never successful with a rich vs poor fight, so they have mutated to Whites are oppressors and everyone else is oppressed.

The scary part is that Marxism inevitably slaughters whoever they label oppressors.

I'm glad shilla lost, I agree with not wanting anything to do with Australia's problem but all these low wage job retards who genuinely think they're going back to the 50s where you can earn a decent living as a manufacturing grunt are in for a world of hurt, they should see it coming but then again they were never very bright in the first place

Same logic used by Cowboys, Chicago Bulls, Edmonton Oilers, New York Yankees, and even Packers fans have used at different stages of history
I'm not letting you do that to yourself

Eventually, being a bandwagon fan kind of wears off, right? The Bulls and the Cowboys haven't won anything since the 90s, if somebody hopped on the bandwagon when they were a kid back then and stuck with the team through the ensuing mediocrity (with the exception of 2 or 3 really good years for the Bulls), I don't think you can call them bandwagoners.

The Yankees are different because everyone knows they're never more than a couple years away from having a shot at winning the pennant at least, thanks to baseball's lack of a cap. I don't know how the Edmonton Oilers work, does British soccer have a salary cap?

I will be supporting "New" England as always

Trump won the state of Georgia
Clinton won the state of Massachusetts

Hmmmm

Oilers are hockey and no there's no salary cap, UEFA has financial fair play now but it's kind of a joke.
btw I liked the pats even with Bledsoe until that snow bowl game, since then the bandwagon has grown like a snow ball rolling off a mountain, it's even swallowed my brother.

pretty much the same shit as 'redpilled', and the people who say it are just as big of assholes.

If every person in the world who ever unironically claimed to be 'redpilled' or 'woke' was instantly sterilized the future would be much brighter.

This

Idk

wew I fucking hate people mixing Politics and sports, or rather mixing politics and anything really

I can't take anything written by a negro seriously.

>There's nothing inherently wrong about this
>but isn't there like something wrong with this picture guys??

The red pill is the highest form of conciousness, don't delude yourself into thinking that it's only MUH JEWS and le epin tin foil meme.

Reminder that you brought this onto yourselves, jewlovers.

Why the fuck would you not be rooting for Trump if you're American?
If he fails as a president then America will become even shittier.
Are liberals never going to stop being butthurt that Hillary lost?

Libcucks are losing so much fucking credibility

Rly makes ya think

conservatives cheered on 8 years of obstructionism.

nobody on the left or right really cares about America, they care about getting their way damn the consequences.

Yes, but Atlanta is mostly black while New England is mostly white, which makes them the enemy as far as the Democrats are concerned. Remember that they're an overtly anti-white organization with anti-white supporters.

"Our job is to keep white people down"

They cheered on 8 years of obstructionism because they thought Obama's agenda would make the country worse. Leftists are going to try to obstruct Trump's agenda for the same reason. They do care about America, they just think that getting their way is the best way to help the country.

>—so why go out of his way to pick so many white athletes in offensive-skill positions when most other teams have none?

Wouldn't that make the rest of the league racist?

Belichick picks the players that will run his game plans without question and not cause distractions. If OBJ tried any of his diva shit under Belichick, he would've traded him to the Browns mid-season for a 6th round pick just to send a message.

democrats had total control of all 3 branches... but they did shit that voters didnt like and got voted out

and zero republicans boycotted obama inauguration while almost 1/3 of dems did trumps

oh well

>but Belichick is a genius—he could win with anybody—so why go out of his way to pick so many white athletes in offensive-skill positions when most other teams have none?

*sips codeine syrup with skittles stolen from 711

Fixed that for you

Go Pats!

diva chimp receivers aren't worth the trouble

What trash publication is this? Vox?so is lil wayne. Nobody crucified him

Oh but they did. Funny how the 'poorly-educated' description is racist until it's thrown at an apostate/unbeliever.

Non autistic word for redpilled

>the goat coach would trade obj for a 6th round pick
Id like you to stop posting. Gronkowski has caused several off field distractions and hes still there

When will this hyper political discourse fucking end all ready?

I'm by no means a big Trump fan or anything but my God the levels of hysteria coming from the left are getting worse than when Obama was elected and conservatives were saying Obama would take everyones guns and shit

Can we just go back to when politics wasn't being thrown into every facet of life?

>Gronkowski caused several off field distractions

wrong. you can't even name one. his only liability is staying healthy, which is in fact a big problem

is that the fake news I keep hearing about?