Which one would you take to your basement? Why?

Which one would you take to your basement? Why?

Center or far left, both look like they would have a great time being tied up

middle

Moar

what would happen to her next?

Would tilt her head back so that i can throat fuck her while she licks my balls

Number 2, with the numbering starting for far left being 1. She looks like the type of bitch who would love getting pounded in the ass.

would she be willing?

She would be begged to be fucked in the ass. Septum rings basically scream wanting to be used like a little whore.

She'd have e to be since I'm not letting her breathe until i cum down her throat

Good she looks so sassy, the perfect kind of girl for mind breaking

Honestly septum piercings are perfect places to put a little hook, so that way she has to choose between ripping it out or having the weights on her nipples drag down a even harder.

you think she could be completely broken?

I would bet on it, it would be slow to wear her down but i think i could make her dependent on dick to keep her satisfied

ATTENTION!

None of the "girlfriends" posted by people are legitimate. Apple posters keep shilling with their phones and screenshots from desktop/laptops. You can tell by the constant filenames appearing as IMG_(numbers) which are iPhone filenames, and Screenshot_(date and time) for MacBook/Desktop filenames. These threads are posted every waking minute. Even the replies saying "More pls" are fake. Eventually, someone's going to ask (samefag) for a kik to lure retards.

>Pics you're not supposed to share
>wwyd?
>girlfriend/wife/ex
>dub.s and I release the nudes
>cock/cum tribute
>kik trading (illegal CP ring)
>Incest
>Facebook/Instagram

All of these are related to cuckoldry one way or another. Think about this for a moment. It's from a shill group called "Project Normalize." there was an archived thread exposing them.

But who are the girls posted? Screencaps of camwhore sessions.

Another fun fact: The "Dub.s decide what I say" threads are also fake. People use a fake chat program where you can talk to yourself.

Twitch raid threads are actually advertising threads. The moderators for whatever Twitch stream actually shill on Sup Forums. This is an attempt to get noticed. How Twitch works is if you get enough views at once, your channel is positively flagged or "featured" for sponsors. These people essentially shill their channels for free sponsorships such as a keyboard, mouse, video card, etc.

DO NOT REPLY TO THE VIRGIN SHILLS!!!

i think use of force is needed

They all look a little weird. Massive chins on a lot of them.

I don't care but I dig a gf

Number 5. I have a lot of spiders down there I need to get rid of and I'm not brave enough to do it and her dress and hair seem like it would get caught in the most webs.