How the fuck do lurkers have fun? Just watching Sup Forums is boring as shit

How the fuck do lurkers have fun? Just watching Sup Forums is boring as shit

I wonder if she hops up and down.

I need to know if it is a girl, I am not a faggot

>Furries

So you would need to undress her, just to be sure?

I used to just come here to read what people were posting, whatever memes n sheeit. After twitter people mostly go back and forth instead of just posting entertaining stuff to amuse each other, it's like a shitty slow motion chat room and everything is a reply. The only way it's entertaining now is if you post.

well I guess, it's the only way to be sure

So cute, does it matter for this one?

believe it or not, some people are so autistic that they are too embarassed to even post an anonymous message on an anime messageboard

to be fair though, i think most of us would admit that we regret ever having made our first post, because now we're addicted, and stuck in this shit hole of misery forever

This is the truth...I want to leave but I cant...MAKE IT STOP!

That is, summed up in one post, the biggest reason Sup Forums's community is fucked. It's just a ''dank meme'' culture full of normalfags

it matters for fapping

Use "Imagination" and it will always be a girl

Lurking since 07 breh. Plenty of fun.

Would the parents let their male child go through this kind of humiliation?

It has to be a girl

As Gazelle says, >"try everything"

post more cunny

its 2017 they would probably let their male son walk around in a bikini if he wanted to

Im both craving attention and embarrassed to post anything because people would see me somehow and stop talking to me [spoiler]:([\spoiler]

>new friends the thread

>male son

yeah?

And i cannot fucking spoiler even if my life depended on it.

reasons like this are why i dont post often, no matter what you say some little faggot who thinks he is an expert troll pics apart little pieces and tries to make you look dumb.

Ever watch a bunch of fucking retards fight it out with their words, which are being spoken with a glorious tard accent. No ?

It's the best.

>male daughter

no nudity-not CP

all I did was quote you because that's literally Liev Schreiber's male son. calm your fucking anus dude here have a kiss

Rape, kill, marry on this image

Rape left, kill middle, marry right

kill left
marry middle
fuck right

Rape, marry, kill

marry, then rape, then kill

im not uncalm lol, its just retarded how i cant type a single comment without someone trying to sound superior to some random user on Sup Forums .you are honestly pathetic

> I crave attention

Please find attached one (1) hug

rape, marry, slave

wow

This has been Sup Forums for ages user. When you respond to it, you're feeding the trolls.

>don't feed the trolls

Ignore it, and don't let it rankle you

no one trolled him

>no one trolled him

Hi, welcome to Sup Forums, here's a complimentary soda, but we're currently out of 11 year olds due to the FBI

Faggotry: A Summary By user 3

>user 1: That's a picture of Liev Schrieber's non-female male boy-son

>user 2: As opposed to his female son?

>user 1: Fuck you you fucking piece of you shit this is why I don't fucking post on this fucking website kill yourself

>user 2: Calm down

>user 1: I am calm you fucking pathetic retard Jesus fucking Christ I will strangle you, you fucking piece of shit

>because now we're addicted, and stuck in this shit hole
>muh 4chins
Is this what the cool kids lead you to believe, or do you larp yourself this hard? If you had the slightest idea about why people come here, you wouldn't regret making a post or being here, you would regret dumbfucks that jump from whatever the cool thing is to the next. You would regret not being able to have actual discussion anymore.

good summary user

Let me get this straight. Thats a dude?

thats not even the post i was replying to retard

Anything I can do to help user 1 realize why we're all cheering over the fact that he "never posts here"

man you guys are so retarded its amazing

you cannot be helped.

You have some pent-up anger issues. It's not too late to seek help, user 1. We're here for you.

i was banned for less

Why'd you put my post in there dipshit?>That's me

>not

lol. im not the one screen capping things and adding arrows to imply someone said somehting other than they did. you can see the post numbers in the screen cap lol you are fucking dumb

you are super confused if you think im user 1

Acceptance is the first step, user 1.

THANK YOU, they are fucking stupid

man life must be rough being that stupid

You kiss your cousin with that mouth?

fuck i wish

Is that a fake carrot?

Guess what,
>Just watching Sup Forums is boring as shit
because there's just the same thread all day long, not like 6-7 years ago

I wanna ____ ____ _____ !

CUTE

because no one trolled him

Yeah.

Real dildo though.

MODS

You're new here. Or just incredibly stupid.

>girly face paint on loli
That's my fetish

>MODS

For what exactly?

No its not newfag

neither. no one trolled him.

You keep saying that, like you're on.....a crusade or something about needing to be right.

just saying the truth

Sup Forums used to be fun... liberal faggots ruined it.

>loli
I've got some bad news, user...

Kek. This a million times over. Sometimes there are interruptions irl but once there is a break ur ass is back in here loling and shitposting

You are indeed wise, user

Name/moar?

What's going on in this thread?

>dangling feet
Cute

We just laugh at the retards. This site is like watching a retard battle royale

Well you certainly have my attention

Source of that video?

Pedo bot

Bumpin for more lolis

>

I was waiting for it to snap her neck

I used to lurk a lot until I realized how fun it's to shitpost whatever comes to my mind first, I recommend it.

this

Newfag spotted