Yesterday, I was fucking myself in the ass with a dildo. It didn't hurt but when I pulled it out it had blood on it...

Yesterday, I was fucking myself in the ass with a dildo. It didn't hurt but when I pulled it out it had blood on it. Just now I took a shit and there's blood on it. Am I gonna die?

upvoted

Yes

>Am I gonna die?
We can only hope!

Yep, you caught a case of the gay

This isn't b8 I'm actually concerned :^((((

Post that dildo.

You'll be fine, OP.

If there is only some blood, not gushing, and no pain, you just lacerated your rectum slightly. It'll heal in a day or so. Just stay away from Taco Bell.

If you had perforated your colon, you'd be in serious trouble, but if that were the case, you would be in agony right now.

If, however, you develop a fever, get your ass to the ER and be honest with the staff there.

You should be fine.

I was wondering about the chance of infection, considering shit goes through there. Is that why I should let them know if I develop a fever?

It's not uncommon.
Has happened to me twice.
The walls of Uranus are thin.
If you're not using lube, use it.
If you're using lube, use more and take it slow.
Give you ass some time to heal, user.

Damn. I was gonna have sex with this guy I met. Rip that idea
>OP is only 50% a faggot, bifag here

>Get your ASS to the er

I am not a doctor, just a shitposter, but forgoing sexual activities seems like a good plan unless your friend has a blood fetish.

PS, also freaked me out when I bled both times. Was a very while back and I'm alive and my ass is healthy and pooping fine.
Glass bottles aren't ever a good idea.

Again, unless you perforated your rectum, which would cause *severe* pain, you should be fine.

A fever would indicate peritonitis, which is 911 time.

Just lay off the ass play for a bit.

For shit's sake, give your ass a break.

This is advice from a guy who regularly gets double-fisted.

REPENT SODOMITE

Bright red blood is fresh blood and probably lacerations and not too bad

Dark red blood is old blood, so internal bleeding from in colon, not so good

I woke up feeling a bit unwell in my stomach. I didn't vomit but I wanted too. I just attributed this to the fact that I got high and ate several meals worth of food in one sitting, even though I usually two small meals a day. Thoughts?

Currently there's no blood. Just when I took that shit.

It's probably due to the actions you mentioned, but if you take care of yourself, you should start feeling better from now on.

Drink water, lay off the drugs and booze, and eat some simple foods, like scrambled eggs, oatmeal, gruel and the like. Not too much roughage or spice.

If you keep feeling worse, you should go to the hospital.

But I'll say it again: if you develop a fever, call 911 immediately.

Are there any preventive measures I can take just in case? I was thinking an enema just to keep (what I'm assuming to be) the lacerated area clean

Not sure. When I bled, I didn't do that and it worked out. I don't know if that would help keep it clean or just spread bacteria-laden poo water into the wound.

Don't do that.

If you significantly weakened an area of your colon, you could make it worse. Do not introduce anything into your ass for a few days, and just stick to simple, low-roughage foods.

Will do this. Thanks kind user.

*Won't

Cheers, and happy future ass-play, mate.

I'd recommend going to the hospital, but it's up to you OP.

This happens to me too when I get too crazy with my anal toys. Never had an issue but that doesn't mean you won't.

Listen to this guy probably

Yeah probably. You don't really have any way of feeling pain up there so you probably didn't notice when you perforated your colon. You'll likely bleed out in a day or two.

Youre an idiot. Do some research. There is very high concentrations of nerve endings in anus and colon.

As someone who has taken dicks up the ass before, I can personally say this man is an autist and that there definitely IS a way to feel pain up there

summerfags at it again.

You must be judged