Trumptards BTFO

Trumptards BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

6h2.xyz/trump_ffsd_BUILD-THE-WALL_gr8_GOD-emperor_stream
twitter.com/AnonBabble

can confirm 100% true

Did you make that yourself? =)

This. Name one thing trump has even tried to do to better this country. Oh wait........

*best of one side*
*worst of the other*
i'm not even a trump person, this is retarded kek

> still making fun of Trump supports when it's almost August

i'd tell you to hang yourself but the tree branch would break.

This is the face of modern left wing. This is what appears cool and respectable to them. The Democratic left has become a degenerate fucking joke

>still making fun of retards when it's current month
ftfy

Stopped the TPP.
Cut funding to degenerate schools teaching trite and self entitlement.
Deported over 50,000 illegals already, and that is not slowing down whatsoever.
Is building the wall.

You're a fucking retard m8. Get your head out of your extremely biased echochamber and observe actual reality for a while. You might be surprised at what Trump has accomplished so far

>get out your echo chamber
>is a trump supporter on Sup Forums

Trump supporters are low-hanging fruit; no point making fun of them. They are either:
1) under 18
2) unintelligent
3) autistic

I'm not a Trump supporter but I know exactly why you would assume I am. You're a basic bitch who cant think for yourself. Probably not an original thought in your head

Daily reminder this is what the average Trump supporter and Sup Forumscuck looks like

>probably not an original thought in your head
>goes on too list all the positive things Sup Forums says about Trump

Hah couldn't go on reading after 5. Some butt hurt ginger must have written that whole thing I assume.

>Trump NEET supporters have nothing better to do than write shit like this
Really makes ya think.

Huh.
I never knew John Cena was a FAGGOT.

We won, faggot shill. Improve your bait.

wrestling is fake martial arts. it's literally martial arts for pussies that don't want to get hurt. foot ball players get more hurt than wrestlers. you want real blood and real fights try UFC or some boxing or something.

you didnt win, the usa just lost

Underrated.

>Stopped the TPP
>Continues to support NAFTA

>Cut education funding
>Secretary of Education wants the country to drop public schools (forcing the tax payer to pay for expensive subsidized private schools) and will most certainly use the lack of funding as a talking point for doing so.

>deporting illegals
>forgetting the first lady didn't have a work visa

>Is building the wall... that was already half built and mostly consists of cyclone fence.
ftfy

Fuck left.
Fuck right.
Fuck y'all.
Give me back muh lands and go home.
If you didn't come by the Bering Strait, you're fucking illegal wetback.

>we won

Fucking kek. This is such a good meme that even Trump keeps repeating his election results. I wish I could believe he was just one big troll, rather than just a gigantic fucking idiot. He's gonna cost us republicans nearly every follow up election for decades, with all the stupid shit he's pulled.

I guess you don't know how law works

People don't seem to understand that no matter who won the united states would have lost they were both shit candidates my fucking cat would be a better president then those pricks

6h2.xyz/trump_ffsd_BUILD-THE-WALL_gr8_GOD-emperor_stream

Leftwing Faggots BTFO

Should've invented guns first and made us, faggot.

Cats can't be president
They wouldn't be better
They didn't go to an ivy league school nor are they rich

B8?

Remember you said this the next time some wetback kills a citizen.

What are your cat's qualifications?

War on countries or war on mice you choose mate

He is an asshole

I think it just happened. Doesn't that happen every 42 seconds or something? That's why we have guns and we're making them leave. I don't see your point.

Well I'd rather vote for the cat I know is an asshole than an untested element so you've got my vote

1) no political experience
2) didn't actually work for anything they have/everything given to them by their caretaker
So, the same as Trump's.

>shows up with guns
>bows out range guns
>bows are quicker than guns
>takes 100 years to finally make advancements enough that they don't suck

muh technological superiority

This entire thing is a straw man fallacy. No liberal is making the contradictory claim except for the extremists, and that is a texas sharpshooter fallacy as well.

As long as he takes a bite out of crime and scratches away our enemies, I'm all for it.

He's white tho, right? Cause I can't vote for a non white candidate.

hes like a Siamese Persian mostly white

>loud thunder stick
>he must be a god
Your ancestors sure seemed impressed. Besides, they died to blankets. Didn't even need the rifles.

Persian? Oh no, that's middle eastern. Can't have that.

I would voted him in if he was just white or just siamese (Asian).

Lettuce, Guacamole, Bacon, Tomato. An excellent sandwich.

That's anarchists u fuckin tard. Anarchists aren't left wing. Bunch of stupid Republicans

I agree, the left extremists have gotten so loud though that it makes anyone who is even slightly on the left, or shares even a single ideal with them look like they're just as bad. The same can be said about the right though.

>tells stories to make his ancestors sound great
>"the injuns were so scared"
>"they all had big dicks, too"
>reality, they were relentlessly cyberbullied and shoved into lockers by the tribes until they resorted to spreading diseases they got from sleeping with their own livestock like some moody teenager getting revenge on their EX after getting mono

Trite is an adjective.The irony of you misusing it to denigrate education is lost on you, but not the rest of us.

The G stands for gluten free bread

We still managed to kill basically all of them. I'll chalk that up as a victory.

>strong message

Trump's presidency has nothing to do with women, his pussy grabbing days are behind him. The march had no reason at all.

Have a gold star and integrate and start wearing moccasins or GTFO.

that fact that you are on Sup Forums and correcting someone's grammar is beautifully redundant, and just goes to prove you have nothing of value to say.

Integrate into what? They're all dead

>We

I agree. Us white folk and diseases are basically the same thing.

I do wear moccasins, it's called cultural appropriation and they're extremely comfortable.

Echo chamber.
Haha your fucking cancer kid.

>"Dude! This is fucking hilarious! Look what happens when you give them a blanket!"
>"They stay warm? This is fucking stupid, Dave."
>"No dude, look, just try it."
>"Fucking... fine! I'll try it. If it'll get you to shut the fuck up."
>...
>"Oh my god! He just fucking died!"
>"I know, right!? Top kek!"
>"This is fucking awesome! We have to try it again!"

How my history class taught it.

No, actually I read Christopher Columbus was definitely a huge prick, and not in the way that had a big penis. Like "lemme test the sharpness of my blade on this Indian who doesn't need that flesh anymore anyway" prick. Tbh I agree with you, just been trolling. Time to sleep now tho. 'Night, native user.

"I support non-violent apporoachs towards all problems as long as you don't disagree with me politically."

forgot that tpp never made is past house so "him" stopping it is largely a joke

Sure but the same applies neoliberals/Hillary supporters.

well, he was right though, your sentence made no sense. you can't teach trite just like you can't teach intelligent.

Conservacucks are mad. Sup Forums is full of sperg virgins.

We haven't lost our virginity because we never lose.

>Trump 2020

I don't think you know what the term "neoliberal" means (seriously look it up it's like the polar opposite) but most of her camp is some higher education, gen-y and working not that it makes them good/bad people or anything it's just statistics.

solid bait dude, 9/11, got mad for a few seconds.

almost cut your neck beard off mad or like simmering for a zimmering?

trying to reel the virgins back in?

u mad?

big mad? or lil mad?

doesn't matter you still getting dabbed on for being a hater

he was just thinking about his career
winning some brownie points

Shill bate is getttimg worse everyday. This sounds like whoever made this up is ether a non English speaker or does not understand American culture.

I perfectly understand what a neoliberal is. They're garbage humans that are corporate apologists. Basically as bad or worse for this country as Trump supporters.

you mad cus your ugly as sin incarnate?

gross

You know these are just right-wing propaganda promoted by Trump shills to attract people like those on the right of OPs image. i.e. all those visiting this board.

You're an embarrassment to your nation, I'd spit in your face you fucking punk

got 'em

there's a reason they hide their faces in most pictures.

Get dabbed on too

you wanna know why all the hot girls love trump?
cus they know hot girls get raped and are afraid to admit it while ugly girl get raped and brags about it

hot girls: keep muslims and illegal alien rapists out of USA
Ugly girls: please rape us its the only alpha dick we can get

Retards arguing over whose puppet is better or worse...
It does not matter who is in office, it's gonna be the same shit over and over again..

>because sluts are known for being intelligent

Agreed. They need to be rounded up and gassed.

The fact you can't respond to these quads means you got fucking REKT

This is r/D_T btw /pol is alpha af

Nope. We're gonna make America great again, one dead libtard at a time. We can't lose elections if there's nobody left alive on the left.

>/pol is alpha af

Any one who vote for draft dodging Donnie thinking he was going to anything other than line his pockets has got to be pretty fucking slow.