Hi

hi

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/SSXXYY/comments/4itp33/megan_rain_18_year_old_step_sister_fuck/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Timestamp

Bump. And hello there

timestamp and prove no dick

I don't mean to alarm you but you but your nipples are showing through your shirt, user. Maybe put on a different shirt and come back.

hi
nice tits
bye

Either way, as long as there is a timestamp

ATTENTION!

None of the "girlfriends" posted by people are legitimate. Apple posters keep shilling with their phones and screenshots from desktop/laptops. You can tell by the constant filenames appearing as IMG_(numbers) which are iPhone filenames, and Screenshot_(date and time) for MacBook/Desktop filenames. These threads are posted every waking minute. Even the replies saying "More pls" are fake. Eventually, someone's going to ask (samefag) for a kik to lure retards.

>Pics you're not supposed to share
>wwyd?
>girlfriend/wife/ex
>dub.s and I release the nudes
>cock/cum tribute
>kik trading (illegal CP ring)
>Incest
>Facebook/Instagram

All of these are related to cuckoldry one way or another. Think about this for a moment. It's from a shill group called "Project Normalize." there was an archived thread exposing them.

But who are the girls posted? Screencaps of camwhore sessions.

Another fun fact: The "Dub.s decide what I say" threads are also fake. People use a fake chat program where you can talk to yourself.

Twitch raid threads are actually advertising threads. The moderators for whatever Twitch stream actually shill on Sup Forums. This is an attempt to get noticed. How Twitch works is if you get enough views at once, your channel is positively flagged or "featured" for sponsors. These people essentially shill their channels for free sponsorships such as a keyboard, mouse, video card, etc.

DO NOT REPLY TO THE VIRGIN SHILLS LIKE OP! HE'S SPAMMING Sup Forums WITH FAKE SHIT!

niiiiiiiice tits, im going to find u little girl

ok this is fucking hot.

lol wut

timestamp plz

i think he was pretty clear

moar???????

Hi summerfriends! Are you enjoying yourselves?

It's winter you dumb fuck

aussie cunt

Timestamp or gtfo

it's summer you sub-earth cuck

>being apart of the southern hemisphere
did you try to hang yourself, but gravity is reverse and you instead fell on your head when you kicked the chair?
aint nobody wanna live south of the equator for a reason m80

Trump?

please let there be more. am i the only one furiously fapping to this

Prove of no dick is important nowadays, these traps get trickier every day.

reddit.com/r/SSXXYY/comments/4itp33/megan_rain_18_year_old_step_sister_fuck/

I'm just saying those tits are nice enough that I want to see more even if there is a dick

my name is

who?

my name is

what?

my name is Slim Shady

burn in hell