TRUMP GENERAL: DEAL WITH IT EDITION

LATEST DELEGATE COUNT FOR THE DON: 1,134 - TOTAL NEEDED TO REACH THE NOMINATION: 1,237 - REMAINING DELEGATES NEEDED: 103

SGOPET: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hkgLa844MzTgeqcmrkeSrLnq7vJJZl2S7lMz8Qf5xq8/edit#gid=0

VOTER REGISTRATION DEADLINES
elections.mytimetovote.com/dates/default.html
WA- 5/16 in-person sos.wa.gov/elections/myvote/olvr.html
NJ- 5/17 state.nj.us/state/elections/voting-information.html
CA, SD- 5/23 registertovote.ca.gov/ cafortrump.com

UPCOMING EVENTS:
donaldjtrump.com/events/

RALLIES/TH:
>Rally Lynden, WA 5/7/16
youtube.com/watch?v=E20-Dm_j_Ac

INTERVIEWS:
>Katrina on Situation Room 5/13/16
youtube.com/watch?v=vcOFaxyjkuE
>Trump on Fox & Friends 5/13/16
youtube.com/watch?v=G_aOC5_seA8
>Trump on ABC & NBC 5/13/16
youtube.com/watch?v=pgEpB527hEU
>Eric Trump on Lou Dobbs 5/12/16
youtube.com/watch?v=IVmv6HBYYOI
>Trump on Hannity (+Reince Priebus) 5/12/16
youtube.com/watch?v=r0iiBIlELcg
>Carson, Priebus on the Kelly File 5/12/16
youtube.com/watch?v=RDLKcTESJl0
>Eric Trump on Kelly File 5/11/16
youtube.com/watch?v=U0ctyYprDVk
>Manafort on Hardball 5/10/16
youtube.com/watch?v=t_gQ2iib14s
>Trump on O’Reilly 5/10/16
youtube.com/watch?v=VOKDOEdijkI

ENTERTAINMENT:
'John Miller' interview
>youtube.com/watch?v=toruN-61dEU
>Shapiro Throws Twitter Tantrum
youtube.com/watch?v=jilQ_31WquQ
>Hillary’s America – First Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=r7e6gLht6OQ
>Trump Explains in 3 Mins why Clinton Can’t be President
youtube.com/watch?v=RR6BXrURB0Y
>Best of Trump – Waterbury
youtube.com/watch?v=vlbEjG-M-v4

Official /Trump/ Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ

PREVIOUS THREAD:

Other urls found in this thread:

correctrecord.org/barrier-breakers-2016-a-project-of-correct-the-record/
twitter.com/houtengeki
youtu.be/zdO09gGeO0M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

THIS IS AWOO~VEMENT

>3 days until Oregon
>10 days until Washington
>24 days until the Final Five
>31 days until trump's 70th birthday
>65 days until the Convention begins
>135 days until the presidential debate
>143 days until the VP debate
>178 days until the general election

AWWWOOOOOOOOooooooooo

AWOOVEMENT EVERYWHERE

inb4 shillary hills

Threadly reminder that the shills are out in force.

Hilary is using an organization called Correct The Record for online shilling.

The current shilling campaign is called Barrier Breakers, and has as its stated goal:

>Correct The Record will invest more than $1 million into Barrier Breakers 2016 activities, including the more than tripling of its digital operation to engage in online messaging both for Secretary Clinton and to push back against attackers on social media platforms...

>correctrecord.org/barrier-breakers-2016-a-project-of-correct-the-record/

Pro-tip: They're pretty easy to spot, because they're not very good at it.

The shills know nothing of chan etiquette and ignore inb4s

How many millions has Sheldon gave Clinton? Oh that's right, nothing because she's anti-Israel as opposed to Zionist controlled Drumpf.

What percentage of Trump suporters do you think are actually childless single men who masturbate to anime?

The last couple months he has been under fire from Republicans, who's propaganda machine is way less incisive and finely tuned. He had maybe $200 million spent against him at most.

The Democrats have actors, Hollywood directors, news anchors, charities, childhood role models, giant global organization....and they're going to drop $2 billion. This is like a thousand nukes going off. Their propaganda machine is the most sophisticated, well developed machinery in the world for altering public perceptions.

see

Crew, howl with me so that we might set America ablaze with greatness!

AWOOOOOOOOO

U r right, I'm in Hilldawg's dawg pound now

Always call them out, but do not otherwise engage the paid Hillary shills

They get in trouble with their supervisors for getting called out, they get in trouble when nobody responds otherwise

Fuuuuckkk we making America Great Again boys!

I worry that the capitulation of the RNC to trump was the beginning of the co-optive movement. He said himself he is only recently a politician so its possible that this was a way to placate the masses. If the guy you're rooting for wins details get lost in the after party.

Silver apparently put madman (and traitor?) Morrow into power in texas but I'm not sure what the goal to that was or what it could mean.

Threadly reminder that the shills are out in force.

Trump is using an organization called Sup Forums for online shilling.

The current shilling campaign is called John Miller, and has as its stated goal:

>Sup Forums will invest more than $1 million into John Miller 2016 activities, including the more than tripling of its digital operation to engage in online messaging both for Mr. Trump and to push back against attackers on social media platforms...

Pro-tip: They're pretty easy to spot, because they're not very good at it.

>people thought Trump would be able to fund a general election

Honestly I wish he didn't make it a big platform in his primary campaign because I knew a general would be too expensive, Trump doesn't have 1-2 billion in cash to just spend

> $0.04 USD has been deposited to your paypal account.

> Thank you for your efforts on behalf of the I'm With Her 2016 PAC Social Media Outreach Program brought to you by Goldman Sachs Inc. NYSE: GS $159.48 -$1.94 (1.20%)

>the entire front page is anti-trump shit
>all of the same threads from yesterday reposted verbatim
"Shilling isn't real guys" - Mods

considering the posts in trump generals a lot. otherwise thats just Sup Forums

1% maybe? most fathers would have the decency to watch anime with their kids while they grow up and who in their right mind thinks men stop masturbating just cuz they aren't single?

so we all agree that the 55% Trump National Latino poll is probably biased shit right? Otherwise I figure it would be bigger news.

CHOO CHOO

You are aware what site your on right?

They should call them barrier raisers, cause all they're doing is making people hate Hillary and Hillary supporters.

> $0.04 USD has been deposited to your paypal account.

> Thank you for your efforts on behalf of the I'm With Her 2016 PAC Social Media Outreach Program brought to you by Goldman Sachs Inc. NYSE: GS $159.48 -$1.94 (1.20%)

Pure hypothetical, what happens if we hit Hillary too hard and give Bernie the nomination?

Oh man I know right, did you hear Hillary actually wanted to start the ovens day 1 in office? Damn, I am now #Artillery4Hillary

So we've never had a Republican President ever in history? The history books were rewritten and my brain was flashed with memories of HW Bush and Bush 43?

Fuck off Concern Shill

Wait he needs to win ALL of the remaining delegates?
I. . . I don't think he can do this.

going to need some sause

>Otherwise I figure it would be bigger news
You're acting like the MSM isn't full of slimy liars.

>stone not silver
Sorry about that

nothing, either way Trump wins

I don't know the exact sauce for that pic but it's clearly a Houtengeki.

twitter.com/houtengeki

No, he only needs to win a little over a third of the remaining delegates.

It was done by Gravis, which is a legit polling organization. It was commissioned by One America News Network, which is pretty based, just not well known yet.

Married white men is Trumps base of support.

>most fathers would have the decency to watch anime with their kids while they grow up
>tfw you never got to watch japanese cartoons about lesbian middle schoolers with your dad

Potentially, might just be an outlier. Too soon to trust polls, no matter how well they make Trump look.

The political forecast used to predict Presidential races since 1912 and only been wrong once gives Trump an even higher chance of beating Bernie than Hillary.

A Communist will never hold office in The United States of America

there's close to 400 left, California has 172 alone

Our ideals are pure. Bernard will fall.

IM WATCHING EUROVISION

EVERYONE WAS WHITE
THEN AMERICA AND JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE SHOWED UP AND THE STAGE WAS FULL OF NIGGERS

EXPLAIN THIS TO ME AMERIKEKS

Anyone else have one the structured caps? also are there any images of these ones with transparent backgrounds like the MAGA ones?

I meant in Trumpgen people would be freaking out because it would mean the election was over. Bigger news here

California alone is like 250 or so.

But if he can't do it, I'll have to become a #PACforGuac.

Oh fug
I was so use the OP having
# of delegates that Trump has
# left up for grabs.

>Pure hypothetical, what happens if we hit Hillary too hard and give Bernie the nomination?

DNC helicopters in Crazy Uncle Joe, kicks Barnie to the curb, and comedy gold like we've never seen breaks out.

none of us care about beaners, they're inconsequential to the outcome and we're not a bunch of DEMS R DA REAL RACIST faggot minority pandering cuckservatives

>Drumpf
HHUAHUHAUEHUEEUHAUHEUA I said it again guys! Trump is surely finished now!

OMG SHE IS REAL

THICC
H
I
C
C

>Married white men is Trumps base of support.
Because of how much I hate Rick Wilson, I like to imagine Trump's main base is a grassroots movement of 300 pound neckbeards who are holding the GOP hostage

TRUMP'S JUST TAKING BILLIONS FROM BIG CORPORATIONS AND THE RICH BECAUSE THEY JUST REALLY LIKE TRUMP

MONEY DOESN'T INFLUENCE ANYONE

>They should call them barrier raisers, cause all they're doing is making people hate Hillary and Hillary supporters.

Someone in another thread pointed out that Bill himself probably came up with the name Barrier Breakers. Nudge, nudge, know what I mean?

Reminder that
r/the_donald has been compromised by shills
the mods are anti trump sjws that sticky their own shit for karma whoring purposes

Its not biased, there is the real chance that they called an unnatural amount of Trump supporting latinos but its not bias

Will add it to the next OP to avoid this confusion.

It's old news, m8. and like Trump said' you need to pretend you're behind or tied or potentially fall into complacency.

This fucking muslim on Fox refuses to say the words radical islam.
Even went as far to say "They kill in the name of jesus, they kill in the name of moses"
The fuck

WHEN IS THE NEXT FUCKING RALLY??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????//

?

100%
Weeb Pride Worldwide, baybay.

Nobody cares about reddit.

Is it worth is man? Is it really worth it?

Prediction: By November you will no longer be getting paid for posts and will be fully on board the Trump Train.

Believe me. Believe me.

I do, I shouldn't have gotten the white one

That cap is your evidence? It's retarded to use 1488 with this

how long did you think that subreddit was going to last, really?

>Quality continues to go to shit
>Now paid in Venezuelan currency

>correctrecord.org/barrier-breakers-2016-a-project-of-correct-the-record/

How did you think it was going to end when they started with rules that said "we're only going to delete the really racist stuff guys, promise"

Why do you care about Reddit again?

Oh that's right the mod pissed you off and you're putting out a PA request.

Have you tried Sup Forums? They might be in the mood.

>this post
Fuck off back to l.eddit trumpgal

I'm not from Reddit. You're bad at politics.

AWOO
lmao I'm a trump suporter, just wondering how big a part weebs have played in the takeover of the cuckservative party

FUCKING REDDIT, LEAVE

WE DON'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT YOUR CORPORATOCRATIC, SJW CUDDLING, NUMALE INFESTED, UNDER AGE USER BASE, KEK INSPIRING, NIGGER LIVING, LIBERAL HELLHOLE WEBSITE

REEEEEEEEE

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER KIKE SPIC FAGGOT TRANNY NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

oh no I'm hurting le Trump image

NIGGER NIGGER DYKE SPIC GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW 1488

how to spot the gay'mer gater in 2 simple posts

>Pro-tip: They're pretty easy to spot, because they're not very good at it.

They merely adopted the fire. I've been rolling in online bullshit for almost 20 years. I was 12 then. I'm a man now. And I do this for free.

MAGA

>trump elected
>keeps potential democrat spicmedats out
>inadvertently causes every existing democrat to move to canada or syria to join isis
>meanwhile productive companies are forced into staying if they still want to sell to the US
it's genius

nobody will be laughing at the US anymore 1 year into his first term

I am and that's enough for me.

Some people don't understand that white supremacy or antisemitism association is bad for public image. Trump has to convince a lot more people to vote for him than Sup Forums. The subreddit has a lot more public exposure than here and if it goes full 1488 there will be serious backlash.

So wait, the democratic superdelegates actually COUNT to the nomination as if they are regular delegates?

What percentage of your income do you think comes from government support?

good goyim, the shekels are in the mail

>So wait, the democratic superdelegates actually COUNT to the nomination as if they are regular delegates?

Yep.

Corrupt shit

Whoever did this. Thank you.

youtu.be/zdO09gGeO0M

>how to spot the gaymer gater in 2 simple posts
Where the hell does that come from?

The Don is loyal to his friends

How are you going to win the Latino vote?
>MUH JOBS
How are you going to win the African American vote?
>MUH JOBS
How are you going to win with female voters?
>MUH JOBS

Has any Presidential candidate ever been more unqualified than Drumpf?

Yep. Keeps some control of the nominee in the leaders' hands

You don't have any control over Trumps public image.

photoshop awoo over the lion

Community Organizer Barack Hussein Obama

shutup faggot

Calvin Coolidge had exactly zero experience or qualification to be president.