because there is chicken in soda

Making the log atm

LRA fuck off

>Why is he smiling, Sup Forums?

Manic episode.

Dumb frogposter

we have planted a log in the building.

You fuckers are taking the "shit" part of "shitposting" way too close to heart

Trips and I print off every pic in this thread and send it straight to his Sixxhole

He google image searched onionib

his sixxhole is completely clogged, just why do you think you could penetrate it?

Grow up

why?

Because you're immature

I think you mean she, and why do you keep posting her?

how dare you! I have never been insulted like this on an imageboard before. you are a filthy parasite and i hope one of Andy's creamy log's clogs your throat until a suffocation.

Wait, a fellow logposter?

I didn't mean to be so brash, sir. Have a log on me

roll

rollin

Why does Andy even have to be a meme, lest we kill him? I mean he cut his hair from what I seen on that fuckin youtube but I'll admit even Lucifer would call him a fruity ass fruitbowl gay bastard reppin the pentagram long haired mr. "I dress in all black lookk at my tats I''m occult" worthless, piece, of feminized fleshflute playin professional trash.

I mean, honestly, if I were Lucifer, I'd be slappin these idiots around and all the bands similar to them! I should fuckin preach to all the occult and say you idiots don't know Lucifer from the crack on your bent elbow u pussified LOSERS!

requesting ridiculous copy pastas concerning the wretched homosexual.

Give me a minute

*this sorry

>Be me
>Longboarding from my dorm to grab a slice in the caf' before bio lab
>Overhear some Chads talking shit in the quad
>Chad 1: "Dude those Andy Sixx log threads are so lame bro."
>Chad 2: "I know bro, those fags need to stop taking up space that could be used for sick cock rate, trap, and pics u shouldn't share threads."
>Tell myself to just keep walking, it's not worth it.
>Chad 1: "We should hit the Lib', also known as the stacks, and sage some log posts."
>Chad 2: "Haha fuck yea bro, that'll show those losers. Everyone knows sage completely downvotes the fuck out of those lame posts bro!"
>Maximum restraint.png
>Chad 1: "Dude, I bet that Andy guy doesn't even make good logs."
>That's it, I'm fucking steaming.
>Loading lograge.exe
>"Hey shitheads."
>Both Chads turn my way, looking surprised.
>"Logless shills aren't welcome on the quad."
>Swing my longboard at Chad 1, shattering his jaw
>Bloody mess perk enabled
>Huge crowd is gathering around us, don't care.
>Hit Chad 2 in the chest, hear his collarbone snap
>He falls down
>Undo my pants and squat over his face
>"Here, kid, have a log."
>My anus meets his lips and I fill his throat with my logs
>Everyone starts to cheer
>Lifted up and paraded through campus
>The Dean pays Andy Sixx to come to campus and serve his logs in the Caf'

Best day ever

thanks bro

>Be me in highschool
>Scenefag back then
>Vans Warped Tour
>Summer 2011
>I staked out in the porta-jon toilet closest to the stages for 36 hours
>Hundreds of hot beer shits, piss, vomit, cigarette butts, bloody tampons and ass sweat rained down on me day and night
>Still I waited
>Second night falls
>Up to my chest in the cess pit of waste
>Delerious, I drift in and out of consciousness towards the end of another BvB set
>The music stops for a while
>Hear the jingling of scene kid accessories
>Am I hallucinating?
>"Great set, bros, I'll be back - I've got to take a massive shit."
>It's Andy Sixx
>His footsteps get closer, as does the jingling of his Hot Topic chains and belts
>The door opens
>It's time
>I tilt back my head and open my mouth as wide as I can
>Andy grunts
>He rips a massive fart that blows my hair back
>I see the log crowning
>The steam nearly blinds me
>It dangles for a moment before slidding silently down my throat
>It is warm in my chest, like a sip of brandy
>By the time it's all over he's pushed three more hulking logs into my gullet

Alright, guys. I've had enough of this “log of shit” meme. Im actually one of Andy’s roadies.

Memes aside hes a good guy, very respectful, got invited to his house on 2014 new years eve when he saw me drinking alone on the sidewalk, he just told me to "put on something nice". Needless to say i had a good time, even for a Sup Forumstard, best food i've ever had and that booze selection my god dont even remind me of that.

However he is very sensitive about his shits, for some reason his shits smell obnoxiously bad, literally twenty four seven (could be the touring diet). One of his friends made a joke about it...and now we have this meme. Last saturday i saw him at the mart, tried to make idle talk with mr Biersack, but he sounded very sad, told me he had to hurry up. Now obviously he knows about this stupid meme and pretty sure people irl made fun of him (more than usual). We arent close friends but he is actually a good person, but also old and fragile both physically and mentally.
Now i don’t want to (and can’t) stop logposting but think about it before making fun of him, would you like random people making fun of your sick grandma just because she gets shitter splats, taking it to a level where people scream things at her irl?

CAN WE PLEASE SO SOMETHONG ABOUT THIS FUCKING FORCED LOG OF SHIT MEME?!?!?!?!?!?!????

Every day, man. Every single fucking day, theres some General Autisimo sperglord out there who never grew out of his little shit humor from elementary school post some dubbed Nirvana song or parodize some other already annoying meme on this board.

And what happens in result? Someone whose even more retarded and autistic than the log sucker comes on and either insults him/her/it thinking that will magically cure their autism or reply with "SAGE" thinking that will magically prevent General Autisimo sperglord log sucker from ever posting this shitty meme ever again.

How the fuck have we allowed Sup Forums... no... FUCKING HUMANITY to stoop so fucking low? How the fuck has some mental illness scat fetish festered into the normal lingo of this discussion forum?
How could someone think that some closet lesbian would ever let some sperglord anywhere near hom let alone eat his shit? Like is he crazy? Im sure if Andy ever saw the shit he was posting, he'd agree that this autistic fag is way out of his mind... because hes right here with me while i finger his asshole with anal lube in preparation for sucking a giant massive fucking monster log that andy has beem cooking up for days! Oh man, chipotle with fucking curry and CAROLINA REAPER SAUCE with stool hardeners by the dozen. Oh man. It just sucks that that sperglord wont get a taste or a waft of its silent butt deadly creamy goodness. Oh fuck im in for it now, arent i hehe

-Rothschilds and Bogdanoffs bow down to Andy Sixx
-His anus is In contact with your lips
-Possesses psychic-like abilities to brew you a unique log specific to your favorite tastes and textures
-Controls your throat with an iron but fair sphincter
-Direct descendant of the ancient royal log-line
-Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Logdangrad will be be the first city)
-Own 99% of shit-log research facilities on Earth
-said to have 215+ LQ, such bowel movements on Earth have only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
-Ancient Indian scriptures tell of an angel who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented log-sharing capabilities
-They own Nano-log R&D labs around the world
-You likely have Logdabots inside you right now
-He learned fluent French in under a week, and then ordered everything off of the menu to create new European flavors of shit
-Nation states entrust their log reserves with him.
-In reality, he is a timeless being existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. Eternal log slidding down your throat

STOP MAKING THESE FUCKING THREADS

Every fucking day, man. Every fucking day I see these threads and the faggots who post them continuing to either post or bump them all day EVERY fucking day. Like seriously, what the fuck is wrong with you? Are you not tired? Since fucking October this fucking faggot has gone nonstop about how he wants to eat andy's shit! Just give it up!

Give it the fuck up. What makes you think people enjoy seeing this thread posted every single fucking day? Whag makes you think some queer singer of some shitty ass band would let some mentally handicapped psychopath like you within a mile in them, let alone eat their shit?

Just fuck off with this already. If it isnt a troll and youre legitimately hungry for some guy's shit, itll never fucking happen. Nobody, especially andy sixx, would let some autistic little faggot like you eat his shit... because Andy likes me better and im the only one whose actually good enough for that warm, creamy steamy log of shit being spat out of his delicious chocolate starfish asshole of his. God hes so fucking hot im going to suck so fucking hard on his asshole that food he hasnt even eaten yet is going to come out and your little pathetic ass is just going to stand there and watch and cry like the little bitch that you are because youll never be good enough for his hearty log roll.

Can't we all just get a log?

His butt is sweaty
Knees weak, logs are heavy
There's feces on his sweater already
Looks like confetti
He's anxious, but on the surface he looks calm and ready
To drop logs, but he keeps on forgetting
How to pinch down, intestines groan so loud
He opens his anus but the logs won't come out
He's farting, woah, everyone's departing yo
Shit out of luck, Andy Sixx, end the show

Snap back to the lavatory, oh there goes trickle pee
Oh there goes Andy, he choked
He's clogged up but he won't give up that easy, no
He won't have it, he knows he'll put logs in their throats
He's constipated he knows, it takes patience to go
He so stuffed that he knows when he goes back to his own commode, that's when it's
Back to the logs again yo, this whole Andy meme
You better go capture his logs and hope he don't flush'em

You better suck the logs from his anus, you taste it
You ate it, you never let it go to waste, hey
You only get one log, do not miss your chance to eat
Andy Sixx might feed you once in a lifetime, you better

>f its silent butt deadly creamy goodness. Oh fuck im in for it now, arent i hehe
>>>
> Anonymous 07/26/17(Wed)12:53:41 No.740134821 ▶
> (You)
>-Rothschilds and Bogdanoffs bow down to Andy Sixx
>-His anus is In contact with your lips
>-Possesses psychic-like abilities to brew you a unique log specific to your favorite tastes and textures
>-Controls your throat with an iron but fair sphincter
>-Direct descendant of the ancient royal log-line
>-Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Logdangrad will be be the first city)
>-Own 99% of shit-log research facilities on Earth
>-said to have 215+ LQ, such bowel movements on Earth have only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
>-Ancient Indian scriptures tell of an angel who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented log-sharing capabilities
>-They own Nano-log R&D labs around the world
>-You likely have Logdabots inside you right now
>-He learned fluent French in under a week, and then ordered everything off of the menu to create new European flavors of shit
>-Nation states entrust their log reserves with him.
>-In reality, he is a timeless being existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. Eternal log slidding down your throat
thank you so much. i kekked my legs off

>be me 19
>really hot tranny/trap blow you away hot
>working at a hotel in Paris at front desk
>Andy Sixx is staying "OMG at our HOTel!"
>His entourage checks in Sixx GOD is secretly transported to his penthouse room
>annon trap/tranny working FD at night: Ring Ring Ring
>Hello.
>Hi this is Andy
>Who?
>Come up to the penthouse, the door is open I'd like to party with you
>I'm off in like three hours
>You are off now. I cleared it with corporate. Your manager will contact you. CLICK!
>This is a fucking joke, I'm hard in my chastity device
>Manager appears: "Vous êtes maintenant soulagé pour la nuit. Pour recevoir le paiement intégral. Profitez de tout ce que vous faites."
>I go up to the penthouse
>the god himself opens the door naked!
>he grabs my hand and leads me into the living room.

>his dick isn't that big I'd say after it was fully hard maybe 5 1/2 inches curved up.
>skin like milk
>washboard abs
>blondish pubes
>mole over right hip
>and....uncut
>he still thinks I'm a chick at this point
>he sits me down on the couch
>the view of the city is AMAZING, lights and view and everything
>I'm wearing a black hotel skirt and jacket,white polyester blouse, sensible flats and black stockings and bra and panties and a chastity device
>he and I are on the couch and he moves over to me....he is hot

>he helps me to remove my jacket, blouse and bra
>I've been on hormones for three years so my breasts are well developed and my nipples are fairly large...I'm naturally blond but with dark nipples so that a nice contrast that partners complement me on
>Sixx is aroused and I'm bursting in my plastic cage
>but I'm scared...as a trap when you get close to revealing what you are to an aroused male who isn't aware of your status....often times things can get ugly...
>He wants to move to the bedroom... i'd thinking just blow him on the couch and see what happens..maybe he will fall asleep and you can leave...but he is so hot...

>so he pulls me by the hand into the bedroom
>he's aggressive and ready to go
>the bedroom is absolutely amazing !
>the bed is bigger than by apartment in the 12th
>so now we are near the moment of truth he sees my cock cage, is going to go well or am I going to get beaten up or worse?
>he kisses and kisses me all tongue and lips it is like he's preparing me for something, he hold my throat and pushes me down on the be get on top and I instinctively open my legs.

>he aggressively hold me down on the bed
>he's on top of me
>I'm thinking missionary sex in my ass and maybe he slaps me around after. I don't know but I'm really aroused and in pain as my small cock is pulsating against its plastic tomb. I have the key but before I can moan that idea out he takes my throat by his left hand and hold is tight...he going to strangle me!...then as I'm gasping he takes his right hand starts to work his hand into my mouth and throat like he is going to fist fuck my throat working it in methodically...
>I'm thinking WTF!

>what the fuck is he doing?
>then some how, and I don't know how he accomplished this, he has his entire fist in my mouth and he's working his fingers down my throat. I'm gagging, but I'm still fucking hard as diamonds..
>then he stops and pulls out his fist and whispers in my ear "Are you ready?"
>I hear myself gurgle "Yes, Yes!. I am ready."
>I'm thinking I'm ready for your dick in my mouth
>so he grabs me by my hair and pulls me off the bed and gets me on my knees and stand over me hard and ready

>I'm relieved he just into throat fucking or skull fucking. I think "I'm down with that..."
>but then he turns around and pulls me by my hair into his ass crack. He groans "Lick me, go deep lick me...deeper, deeper"
>I start licking and work my way into the deepest part into the rosebud, I pull his cheeks apart and I'm crazy for his ass like I'm some kind of animal

vocaroo.com/i/s16fUKJDfyjb
vocaroo.com/i/s0OJTzd0aWu8
vocaroo.com/i/s1Rb1E8gQTGs

>then he stops, he lets me go
>he turns around and faces me and grabs me by the head and puts his face in mine and I think he's going to kiss me or piss on me what is next and he says to me face to face "I need more from you love...more...can you give me more? Are you ready to committee?"
>At that moment I was panting like a dog in heat and I would do anything for him this GOD infront of me ...
>Then he says "I want you to open yourself up to me and accept me into yourself to be one with ne..
>FUCK YES DO IT...YOU HOT BASTARD DO IT WHATEVER THE FUCK IT IS YOU ARE GOING TO DO!
>and he turns around and pushes my face back into the crack of his ass and he commands me to open my mouth. around the "asshole" open it wide and start to suck and don't stop, I need your powerful suction to pull my essence into your being to meld me into you. SUCK!"

Ok I've ignored it as long as I can but I've had it with this shitty forced Andy Sixx meme. It's just one, maybe two faggots spamming and it's getting me steamed. Just earlier today my friend Andy and I posted perfectly good cock rate and pics you shouldn't share threads which immediately 404'd, meanwhile five or sixx of these stupid fucking log threads are sliding right to the first page. This might be a tough one for you to swallow, but whoever you are that keeps posting this if I ever meet you irl I will cream you. Your meme is shit and I'm fucking dung with it.

>rosebud

Well guys, it fucking happened. I got cucked the fuck out by my girl. Log-cucked actually
>be me
>live in philly
>BVB is playing downtown
>can't go because faggot job
>tell her she should go anyways
>"aww thanks user, I'll see you after when you get home from work"
>she lets me eat her and my logs out of the toilet as consolation
>she leaves for the show, i head to work
>I trust her but I'm still nervous
>fast forward to 1 am
>get home, put my key in the door
>hear loud giggling
>stomachinknotts.mp4
>open the door, here jingling
>walk down the hall and flip on the lights
>it's andy sixx
>he's squatting over my gf pushing massive logs down her throat
>just as a tear comes to my eye, another tear of precum comes to the tip of my extremely small penis
>she locks eyes with me and smiles while siphoning a massive brown annaconda from andys anus
>sobbing, i jack off and watch
>Andy's asshole sputters out a fart, signifying the end of the meal
>I ejac' and whipe a tear from my eye, smearing nutt on my forehead
>he leaves through the window
>i look at gf
>"user, i have something for you"
>she beckons me over and lifts her tongue
>she saved me a chunk of log
>we make out and she transfers it into my throat
>I cut her throat with a steaknife and hacked her stomach open and stole the rest of the logs
>fucking creamy

youtube.com/watch?v=3NAlu0UGBqQ
youtube.com/watch?v=hk8ESKRXkUA
youtube.com/watch?v=a5Yz3_HaStM
youtube.com/watch?v=yKXMQEqerIg
youtube.com/watch?v=WRS6nPu91yY
youtu.be/6d__Uq61XZo

grow up

Because he just had two pounds of sprouts and his bowels has started their magic work.

Why is he smiling, Sup Forums?

shit. I am quite advanced logger and I've never seen this one. LOGGED AND CLOGGED

kek logging in

Cuz he gets cucked by Andy threads nightly and needs to put on a face of denial

Because many, many logs of shit have been succed out of his asshole

Makes sense

Bump

DUBS LOGGED THROAT CLOGGED

logged n clogged

Rolling for a creamdream

sides clogged. got to the second sentence and lost hard.

shitthread

DUBS LOGGED

>Waiter! There is corn in my shit.

Kek.

Grow the heck up, little boy

hahaha, sides unclogged!

S-sir you ordered the Scallop-Shit sashimi with corn-chunk diarrhea au jus

No, I ordered a simple limited edition summer piss pop. I specifically said it's too hot out right now for any logs. I just saw you five minutes ago and specifically asked for this, my fat fucking wife wanted the logcream du jour. Who the fuck is running this place?

>I know exactly what I ordered mister!
>Maggie! Peggy-Sue! We're leaving.
>As soon as we get our refund of course.

S-sorry sir I'll be right back with your piss pop and I will send the head chef out right away with a special treat
>chef comes out
>it's andy

Same reason you are

You know what andy, I would expect better out of you. I said "just a piss pop please", and I'm sent out a full fucking logwich with shit DE jour dipping sauce? How do you hire these people? How can you mess up such a simple order?

How are you going to make this right? I'm a top contributer to yelp.

thinkin about those logs

I'd like too but there's too much autism on this board

>mfw this thread

stop this guy's! It's Andy's roady here. You guys are wrecking his head right now, could you please just leave him alone? He's starting to play with his waste. Obviously we need to alll just be there for him right now. We don't need this sick and disturbing website to hurt Andy an[y more.

Roll

Dubs logged grow up

Open wide

Also
SLIDDING FOR THEM DUBS

I want to connect my mouth to Andy's fudge factory

that singular piece of corn. kek'd my spleen off.

Bump

>740134697
verry bret easton ellis. Where's the part where the rat has to walk down a tube and then eat the feta cheese that's smeared around her cunt?

The fuck are you on about

it's 'american psycho' dumbass. also the book, not the film. 'we cant have a rat eating cheese out of a dead womens cunt and put that in the cinema, the piopulous would implode.

*populous sorry

Log

More logs please

Upside down quads of sixx