My boyfriend and I are home alone and we're going to spend the day having sex...

My boyfriend and I are home alone and we're going to spend the day having sex. Does any of you have suggestions or ideas that we should do? Thanks!

Anal. full. Nelson.

FPBP. FUCKING KEK. /thread. This is why I love Sup Forums. My goddamn sides...I hate you user...never change

Tie her down and put your anus right over her mouth, slowly force your hard shit into her mouth and dont stop. Once you have a full load of shit in her mouth duct tape her mouth and leave her like that for a few hours. Come back and fuck her when needed for the rest of the day. Make her taste your shit all day.

Karlyn?

You need to see someone dude

Live streaming ;)

Make her shower for 6 hours straight until she's all pruney like a raisin then put her in a bag of trail mix and eat her

definitely this, and if you don't you're just pussies

underrated post

this

Mix bleach and ammonia in a near by bucket or something of that nature for for added pleasure

Go live on cam4 dot com

OP this is a great suggestion.

KEK
E
K

>Does any of you have suggestions or ideas that we should do? Thanks!

Read Genesis 3:22 and have your heart broken because you, and your girl, let's face it you're the dude behind the post, are nothing but animals. You can see you two are naked, so you fuck till the morning cums. I hope you two get burned by the morning star.

try having it not in the dark...it will be that much better

Make her sit in a big bowl of rice and when you're ready for some chinese food she will pop out at you giving you pearl harbor flashbacks where you should then nuke your own house, twice.

You should play a couple of games of Minecraft hunger games on Hypixel, then maybe finish the day off with a hardcore grind, very difficult, good luck!!!

:)

Hang yourselves while blasting linkin park. Chester would have wanted it

You know the rules, and so do I