My girlfriend just texted me and said she just 'pooped' something 'unusual' out of her vagina, then sent me this pic

My girlfriend just texted me and said she just 'pooped' something 'unusual' out of her vagina, then sent me this pic.

A-a-am I a dad now?

Your girlfriend has man hands.

It's the build up of lining from her uterus shedding , post period

you were a father

Utterly disturbing

At best. 20% of human pregnancies spontaneously abort due to grave congenital problems.

In case you did not get the memo most of Sup Forums and Sup Forums is a Psyop. Many different groups are competing to make you into what they want you to be with group think dynamics. They think that if they post it a million times pretending to be different people that you will see that as a "culturally acceptable thing" subconsciously and you yourself will start to do it as well. Its pathetic and most people are too stupid to realize it but its true.

This particular psyop is "period acceptance"

this

Looks like a piece of the lining of her uterus. Women shed this every month when they menstruate, so ask her if she's on her period. If she is then it's normal. If not, go to the emergency room as this could be a miscarriage, partial miscarriage, or another medical complication. Better safe and slightly embarrassed than dead.

t. medfag

She's on her period, yea. So, it's not some incomplete babby?

People don't accept periods?

>Women shed this every month when they menstruate
The thing is, she's been having her periods for over 10 years, and this is new to her. She says she's never had anything this big come out

It is up to 50% based on age. Most of the time women don't realize they were pregnant, because miscarriages are frequent in the first few weeks.

I had a girl pull this on me too. sometimes the uterine lining shed makes them freak out. unless she had missed a period previously or something, this is probably just a normal period. Perhaps a bit grosser than normal.

Well a lot of it is usually absorbed by the body. Bag it and take it to a doctor if you have your doubts.

It's definitely uterine lining, however it's either really early or really late in her cycle.I would get it checked out if she gets like sick or it happens again, but if not then its just a weird period

it happens. dont assume shes an expert on her body. she probably eats paint chips for fun.

Is this a new meme? I like it

dude its vagina bacon grill it up and serve it with some eggs

important thing to note: she had an IUD for 3 years, then 1.5 months ago had it removed and started using the pill. She kept taking the pill to skip one period, this is her first period since.
So these are rather unusual events which perhaps made her 'residue' bigger than usual?

you could've posted this in the OP as this would've prevented quite a bit of wild speculation.

didn't come to mind, tbh. She didn't mention it either.

But what percentage of that is the fetus begun to develop to such a degree?

Some femanon posted something similar years ago and anons suggested to her to cook it in a pan and apparently she reported back saying it tasted like bacon

There's even a Greentext picture if you are willing to search on the web

Are you retarded? Welcome to the cold war era faggoo.

it's period gunk.

She didn't taste it. But she said it smelled delicious.

the internet® tells me it might also be "decidual cast"
wtf is this shit

Should I just off her?

It's a miscarriage. She not fit to be a mother. Leave her for a more fertile and intelligent woman who understands her own body.

Dude, what if it's Calvin from Life?

Wow thanks man
I was so close to accept periods