I have two speakers I want to setup in my room but am having a hard time picking a spot. Can Sup Forums help me out

I have two speakers I want to setup in my room but am having a hard time picking a spot. Can Sup Forums help me out.

Here's a diagram, ignore the oddly specific components in diagram, I used it for another thread and didn't want to make a new one

Forgot to mention, I have two speakers setup in front of my bed. The other two speakers would go somewhere near the door on the other side of my room.

There a nook on top of the green where I can put one speaker, or I can place it on top of where the door is although that might be too high. I'm not really sure where to place the other speaker though. I could put it on the fireplace mantle but it's kind of ugly and in the way there

Wheres couch? You have to look it for sound cancelation, usually in the middle between both speaker.

No couch, just a couple of chairs. I'm not sure what you're saying m8

Soundwaves can cancel each other out. If the speaker are on oposite walls. In the middle spot between them the waves cancel each other out leading to a silent spot. I once had an uni course in an auditorium, where the speaker cancelled each other out on specific places leading to the prof being nearly completely silent.

I would place one speaker at green and one speacer in the middle of purple.

> I'm not sure what you're saying m8

retard alert!

you always position the speakers relative to your position. since we dont know your position, it's an impossible task.

What no! That's really bad positioning of the speakers although you may not know it. I understand if sound waves hit eachother in a certain way they cancel eachother out but this suggestion is just bad.
hopefully this new pic helps, it still seems like an impossible task though

I can place one speaker on top of my door but then it would be about 8 feet high, would that be too high and mess up how I receive the sound? The most difficult part is where I put the speaker that's closer to the fireplace

Next question: are they standing speaker or wall mounted, so the height can be adjusted?

bookshelf speakers but they can really pack a punch. Dimensions in filename.

pic related is the speaker on fireplace mantle edge closest to blue on right side

so before this thread gets pruned I just want to thank the two people who were in it. At least I got some sort of feedback from this piece of shit place.

I'm posting this thread again later in the day because fuck ylyl, trap, cuck, fb/ig, rekt/gore threads

Sorry, was afk. Best would be trying or both are slower but the results will be better.

One speaker should be placed at right tv imo.

honestly my thread will die off within 15 minutes on either of those boards. I'll have better luck posting again on here later in the day and the high traffic will undoubtedly net me some responses.

at the moment I do have one speaker to the right of my tv, it's exactly next to where the door opens, so I think that's a good spot albeit a bit of an eyesore

dude, you also have to specify which DIRECTION you're usually facing. otherwise, someone might suggest putting both speakers facing your left ear.

if you post in /diy/ your thread will last a week but very few people care about such bullshit. they'll probably tell you to spend 15 minutes experimenting to find the best layout.

which is damn good advice since you're there and we're not.

thought it was pretty obvious which direction i'd be facing but whatever here ya go
The problem with 'experimenting' is that I have to cut speaker wire to hook these up to their receiver which is all the way to the left in front of my bed. I don't want to pull out an enormous amount of speaker wire if I what I end up using is much less. Experimenting is difficult if you can understand why

ok, but its not obvious to me as i consume all media at my computer desk.

as for speaker wire, it's $3 for 20 feet at the dollar store. i never trim my wires to size so i can move them around as needed.

i know, it's a very unorthodox layout and you can't even imagine what it looks like in person tbh.
It's not the money side of the speaker wire, it's moreso that I don't want any excess wire that I have to worry about maintaining. Trust me I have plenty of wire that I'm already worrying about, I don't need to factor in an extra slack of 30 feet of wire. As it stands right now I have roughly 60 feet of speaker wire so I'm good on that and because it is so cheap I don't really care if I have to throw it away in the future because it doesn't fit a new layout

Why do you have 2 TVs?

it's more than 2... but mainly just because they serve different purposes and can be used at my convenience at different times depending on my mood

Just make sure the right and left speaker are far enough from one another or else you can't "feel" the stereo "sfx". Just avoid the windows, guess best place to place them is near your bed.

are you kidding me, what don't you get about the pic! I have two directly in front of my bed, I'm not placing another two right next to my bed because i sit in front of my bed a lot. also i can't put a speaker on top of purple.

is my rendering of the room that bad or are you guys just fucking around