ITT: Movies that women will NEVER EVER understand

ITT: Movies that women will NEVER EVER understand

Other urls found in this thread:

letterboxd.com/apocalypsenow/list/movies-where-two-male-friends-try-to-display/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is it in italian or something? I'm told women don't speak that one

its easy you want as a man adventures before settling down, movies offer you illusions of having one.

Is this movie worth the 3 and a half hours? I don't mind a long film at all but if its shit I don't want to waste my time.

Yes its pretty good, theres also an intermission around the 2 hr mark if you have ADHD

>I don't want to waste my time
>He says on Sup Forums

I didn't like it. It felt more like marathoning a TV show then a movie.

A lot of the subplots after Noodles gets out of jail don't add anything to the overall story.

>Watching the butchered version instead of the 4+ hour one

are kino waste of time?

Inb4 Aragorn and Boromir

life is waste of time

MASTER & COMMANDER

Any movie about manhood/friendship between men. Women will never understand it and just assume the men are gay.

What movies is that? Google search gave nothing

t h i s

letterboxd.com/apocalypsenow/list/movies-where-two-male-friends-try-to-display/

Here's actual proof. Any time any movie is about the friendship/brotherhood of men women think it's gay.

Any movie about glory, sacrifice, male bonding.
Like for example watching Troy a girl might say "but why does he go to war if he knows he's gonna die". Bitches, mang.

It's because women can't have the same bond with other women.

Women are spiteful by nature and will gossip and carry grudges even about their best female friends

they literally can't understand

I have watched lotr nearly dozen times with my dad and each time mom would jump in for some time and they say its boring and stop watching.Then one time she sat and watched all of it and she thought that the relationship between men were gay and that it is stupid movie.I thought women will never understand core was a meme but unfortunately it isnt.

women will NEVER understand why DeNiro raped her, unless a man explains her why.

Wake In Fright
Straw Dogs

Papillon
Stand By Me
LOTR

How could they possible understand?

There Will Be Blood

This. Once I was with a group of friends and fucking Superbad was on. The girls in the group just couldn't stop laughing at how gay Jonah Hill and Michael Cera were in the scenes after the party. Women can't even understand Superbad.

women are stupid and i dont respect them

thats right. i just have sex with them

Who is saying women are stupid?

True
still pretty fucking sad he did it, tbqh

That part is literally the best part of Superbad, it was so perfectly done. Summed up the high school friendships perfectly. The part where they're drunk and like "i love you man" and super awkward next morning is perfect. It's the heart of the movie

Joint Security Area

That movie gave me so much feel, man

This, they aren't stupid. They only have different values and see the world differently, so for most women it's hard to grasp feelings and thoughts that come naturally to most men.

>The Nice Guys

Nigga what show me a point in that movie where Crowe and Gosling want to fuck each other? Why don't women understand male friendship?

This made me beyond mad

no

If women went to war, maybe they would learn brotherhood

"a misogynist is a man who hates women as much as they hate eachother"

i just did

show me your genitals

I didn't get it either desu
Something about self destructive tendencies/destroying what you love?

>Papillon

Such an overlooked movie. Probably McQueen's best performance ever. He left us too soon

Elizabeth McGovern is my cheekfu

Its probably the worst movie i've seen with a +3 hour long run time. Still a solid 5/10.

woman detected

More like devouting your life to what you consider the perfect woman and being told you can't have her.

This. Not to mention, rape was to him the only way to get sex. He lived most of his life in jail and learned to get what he wanted by taking it. Still, Deborah's rape was nothing like the rape scene at the bank. The motivations were different and he did actually love Deborah.

You can just pause, retard

In many movies, pausing breaks the continuity and kind of ruins the imersion. Which is exactly the point of the director picking a time in the film to make the intermission: it's a time you can stop watching for a while and pick it up later without ruining your experience.

Alright, fine

Anything involving a character striving for greatness. Quick, name 5 films where a woman has a special interest in something and devotes her life to it (can't be a man) because she wants to be the best.

>Million Dollar Baby
>Devil Wears Prada
>Mean Girls
And I don't know if animations count, but:
>Mulan
>The Princess And The Frog

I don't believe that women are mediocre, but that they have a different set of values and morals than men.

Bitch got what she deserved. He treats her with kindness and respect and all that little cunt does is cock tease him. I was glad he defiled the snotty slag and creampied her gash!

>I paid for her dinner, so I deserve sex
If you think this way, you better pay for prostitutes instead of acting beta for sex. Noodles didn't treat her well to have sex, but because he loved her. He raped her because he couldn't have her and wanted to let her know how much, but because of his history, he didn't know any better.

No, she was a cock teasing cunt who constantly wiggled her ass in front of him and learned a lesson, that you don't dangle steak in front of a starving dog.

>Mean Girls
What? What does she want?

That math contest

Black Swan?

tbf though, there simply is a dearth of movies with female leads in the first place

It's a fucking 10/10 masterpiece. Go watch either the European release cut or the director's cut. The US release cut is a butchered mess.

>show John Carpenter's The Thing to my brother and his girlfriend
>ask them what they thought of it
>my brother says it was very good
>his girlfriend says "I didn't get it."
The memes are real.

i'm in the minority with this but I think it's horrendously paced and edited. Each scene and almost each shot goes on longer than it needs too. You could trim seconds from each take and make a stronger film

I believe long contemplative shots are a characteristic trace of Leone's work. Cutting them would make them less like his own films.

I don't mean cutting the shots entirely, but I saw a lot of takes that just linger and drag. I think it could have been a lot more finely tuned

Triggered man-baby detected.

t. vaginigger

>taking an obvious joke seriously
>being offended that a woman said something mean about men, even as a joke
Can we say irony is a thing men are incapable of understanding

>if you don't treat women like shit, you're a feminist
Why do all "women will never get these" threads become "women hate" threads?